Aa
A
A
Close
Liver Disorders Community
This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.
21 - 40 (of 5538) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Is there anyone who needs advice on liver Heamngiomas?
3 answers
  Egblanco,    Naiyah0913,    LynnRizzoRNBSN
my blood test result show the SGOT level 111.4 and SGPT level is 92..kindly confirm the disease and related issue.
Hi, I am so confused - now waiting a few weeks before I can get in to see a gastro so trying to get as educated as I can. I seem...
20 answers | 1 comment
Hi Sir, I had an LFT yesterday. And i found that my SGPT count is 84. I had Red meat on the day before this test Unknowingly. I have n...
My daughter is 18 and is a very active college athlete. She was recently seen for abdominal pain and nausea with frequent vomiting. S...
Dear I have tested for Liver Function Test The only OUT OF RANGE FACTORS ARE AS BELOW SGPT - 107 SGOT - 78 I am a frequent...
146 answers | 2 comments
  Babu01,    stifania,    Vinnyy123,    aswalpradeep,    Karthik22224
Hi, I'm alcohol dependent and waiting for a detox roughly 3 weeks time. My lfts are: ALT - 325 AST - 258 GGT - 293 I'm going ...
2 answers | 1 comment
  fntn ,    sade80,    fntn
Dear sir my Douter SGPT 386 & SGOT 271 h iska low & high u/l kya hona chahiye iske leaver kaisa hoga me ise khane me kya kya khilau sir r...
My son's sgpt level increased up to 700 and he is only 4 years old ,plz tell me is it hepatitis either something else ?
1 answer
  fntn
Sir my SGOT is 56 and SGPT is 64. My blood pressure is remaining high before some days. and digestive system is week since one year. what...
LFT
I am male, 25; I don't smoke and I don't drink.. these are the results of my LFT report.. Pls advise if this is high and what should I do...
these are the results of my LFT report.. Pls advise if this is high and what should I do to normalise it? SGPT (ALT) 68 & SGOT (AST) 66, ...
I have a question regarding some recent bloodwork I had done for my wellness screening at work. All of my results for the bloodwork (seve...
1 answer
  Dee1956
Hello Doctor, I had a hepatitis when i was in child hood and i was recovered but now my SGPT level is 176 & SGOT 84. is that normal or n...
1 answer
  Dee1956
I have compensated cirrhosis and have recently developed a bladder infection. I am allergic to PCN and Cipro and have been given Nitrofur...
1 answer
  Dee1956
And HBeAg RESULT 22.342 CUT OFF VALUE 1.000 INTERPRETATION is REACTIVE
1 answer | 1 comment
  bryan1234,    Eucalily
I'm 34 year old healthy male who sufferes from bad toenail fungus for years that is beginning to become painful. I've been prescribed Te...
6 answers
I am wondering what could be the causes of my HIGH SGPT...? I drink moderately (occassionally;I quit for a month now when the doctor t...
22 answers
  Nunai,    gulzar1877
sir one month ago for job in saudi arabia ,i have asked for medical test,but doctor diagonose that my sgpt value is high (95)than the no...
2 answers
My Grandfather passed away in May of liver failure. Drs said it was caused by taking Lipitor. He had history of a fatty liver also. Th...
4 answers | 1 comment
A
A
Recent Activity
5986700 tn?1380794980
Blank
spider6 commented on Failed.
Dec 02
317787 tn?1473362051
Blank
Dee1956 Meegy 172 days!! Coincidenc... Comment
Dec 01