Aa
A
A
Close
Liver Disorders Community
This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.
21 - 40 (of 5643) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi all, recently went for a general blood screening. everything is normal except for choloresterol and liver function was shocked that m...
So I recently got a full blood test done, and everything came back pretty damn good, except for my liver enzmyes, which has me terrified....
2 answers | 2 comments |
Elevated AST 111, normal ALT 35. What can be the reason? No other symptoms. Test was taken at almost 10 pm. I started working out th...
I had my liver and kidneys checked on August 8th. Everything was great, normal range. Lately I've been feeling crappy, terrible indigesti...
Hello On a check routine i had my alt 82 u/l. All the other enzymes were in normal rates. What could be the cause of that increase, if...
I had a liver blood test that showed elevated Ast of 69 reference range is 40, alt 34 reference is 40. So alt is normal but ast is high....
Just wondering if someone could please explain this to me as i can't get back to my doc for a while. For some time i have had abnormal...
3 answers | 1 comment |
hello..actualy my lft reports are annormal..my s.g.o.t 513 s.g.p.t 982 alkaline phosphste 266 and ag/ratio 1.6 ...i want tp ask whts the...
Hi, I'm 32 yrs old and a mother of two. The youngest is 14months. I know that I'm supposed to have hairloss after birth, but I noticed th...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Dear I have tested for Liver Function Test The only OUT OF RANGE FACTORS ARE AS BELOW SGPT - 72 SGOT - 68 I am a frequen...
I have type2 Diabetes. After initial diagnosis I was able to control this very well, and I was started on Metformin and Victoza - I brou...
I'm concerned about recent easy bruising. I'm worried that I have cirrhosis or other liver damage. I've been a drinker for at least 12 ...
I have Crohns disease, and for about a year am having some abnormal liver tests. The Dr. is changing my medications a bunch, and I have a...
3 answers | 1 comment |
sir one month ago for job in saudi arabia ,i have asked for medical test,but doctor diagonose that my sgpt value is high (95)than the no...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hello i just had bllod work done on monday in whic i am not over weight nor do i drink. My results for my liver enzymes were high Ast is ...
I've been diagnosed with a fatty liver since 2008 I'm 33 years old, I weigh 210 and am 6"0 tall, however I had a Fibroscan scan done at T...
1 answer |
Hello, Was diagnosed with fatty liver in 2012. The Dr. Just told me to eat well and exercise. High Alt. And Ast. Alt is always higher t...
1 answer |
I had an Ultrasound to check my gallbladder and the radiologist reported back I have a fatty liver and everything else what good. All my...
2 answers |
My 15 years old boy had liver transplant two years ago, month ago was hospitalized for rejection, after anti rejection, his three enzymes...
Can and elevated alk phos (127) be due to having a cold at the time of the blood test?
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
317787 tn?1473362051
Blank
Dee1956 commented on Belle313's status
6 hrs ago
406584 tn?1399591666
Blank
Dee1956, and 10356 commented on meegWpaw's status
15 hrs ago