Aa
A
A
Close
Liver Disorders Community
This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.
21 - 40 (of 5611) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1. CT Scan - Feb 2011 showed Simple Hepatic Cyst in the Liver, size 6.3X 3 cm 2. CT Scan - Dec 2014 Showed A Well defined non enhancin...
1 answer |
Bit of back story, 25 years old, not overweight, non-drinker or smoker. I began having a slight ache on my upper right side of my abdomen...
10356614 tn?1409552624
Does high grade fatty liver disease cause increment of AFP?
I just had my yearly physical. My DR sent me a letter saying my ALT and AST were slightly elevated and would like to do an US. I am ne...
2 answers |
I got my blood test results and neutrophils were normal as well as my lymphocytes and monocytes. My eosinophils was a tad bit high not mu...
I had done the L.F.T test recently and as per the result my SGOT level is 56UL amd SGPT at 58. Is it a critical level or any serious iss...
I am diagnised with hepatitus B & HBSag is recative With HBV quantitive as 226. Doctor advised me to take baraclude 0.5 mg,which i am tak...
Hello, I wonder if anyone can give me an opinion as I've had 2 very different ones so far! I am a 39yr old caucasian Scottish woman. ...
2 answers |
We are potentially adopting an infant and we are not familiar with portal fibrosis but looking into a little. The child is 8 months old. ...
Hi all and thank you in advance for your comments. I was hospitalized a week and a half ago for a rapid heart beat. During that time I...
I am a 49 year old female and have been diagnosed with Barrett's esophagus, autoimmune hepatitis & Primary Biliary Chirosis (6 years ago ...
Hi. I got a blood report of my son today and there were some shocking results in the report. His ck level was 5918 that should be max ...
Hi. I got a blood report of my son today and there were some shocking results in the report. His ck level was 5918 that should be max ...
Hello, I'm hoping someone has had the same symptoms as me because doctors and gastro can figure what is wrong with me. So for 9 month...
1 answer |
Hi,I have been on a 2 month long alcohol binge at least 10 pints of beer a day, and have a past history of alcohol binges. I had a fibros...
My third blood test came back since the first one in December 2016 and they show the following: GGT = 80 and ALT = 65. All the other live...
1 answer | 1 comment |
So, I went to the ER over the weekend with a gallbladder attack...all the classic signs. They did an Ultrasound, couldn't find my gallbla...
Mild elevations of liver enzymes AST, ALT, and GGT started sometime late 2013 or early 2014 and still are elevated. By mild, AST and ALT ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi there, so for the past month and a half, I have had the feeling of pressure just under my right sided ribs. I'm pretty sure it's my li...
A
A
Recent Activity
406584 tn?1399591666
Blank
spider6, 10356, and Dee1956 commented on spider6's status
Jul 19
406584 tn?1399591666
Blank
10356 commented on stilltrying1965's status
Jul 19
5986700 tn?1380794980