Aa
A
A
Close
Liver Disorders Community
This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.
41 - 60 (of 5583) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello all, I'm 32, female. I went to the ER with bloody bm, right side pain, and swollen eye lids. no test were done other than blood. I...
3 answers |
My elder brother's age is 36, We go for his x-ray on 7/2/2017 doctor see his report on 8/2/2017 doctor said he is suffering from tubercul...
My elder brother's age is 36, We go for his x-ray on 7/2/2017 doctor see his report on 8/2/2017 doctor said he is suffering from tubercul...
Hi My elder brother's age is 36, We go for his x-ray on 7/2/2017 doctor see his report on 8/2/2017 doctor said he is suffering from tube...
I'm 25 year old female Alkaline Phosphatase -141 AST- 35 ALT -88 GGT -142 And my liver measures 14.3 cm .I've been going to Gas...
7 answers |
Hello, I am a 32 year old male. I just got my tests done (LFT) and the values for SGPT, SGOT and GGT were very high, SGOT -- 100.1 S...
3 answers |
History: I am 41 now. I am vegetarian meaning no meat, no chicken, no egg, no beef etc. Net weight 152lb. Height 5ft.8in. I have been veg...
9 answers | 1 comment |
At my urging, my doctor ran an autoimmune panel. He sent me the results today and it came back with a positive mitochondrial screen and ...
My mother has cirrohsis and has ascites and is struggling with high ammonia levels. She is being treated with lactolose and for now it i...
4 answers |
Hi, I have been a long time reader of these forums and I express my gratitude towards the doctors for dispelling the doubts in the ...
Hi, I have been a long time reader of these forums and I express my gratitude towards the doctors for dispelling the doubts in the ...
Hi all. Im a 33 year old female, no health issues. Over the last 10 years i have being a heavy drinker. Drinking every night around 6-8 c...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello. New member here. I have had two routine blood workups over the past few months and both times, the results showed elevated liver e...
2 answers |
Recently I had routine labs drawn. When I received the results my Alk Phosphate was elevated at 246. My PCP followed up by ordering a G...
2 answers |
hi, i am 29 yrs old male.5 weeks before i checked my liver function test and total blood count.everything were normal except sligh...
2 answers | 1 comment |
To start I'm a 39 year old pretty healthy female, I take a narcotic pain med for a shoulder injury and have taken it for 7 years. I start...
I am at a loss. I have had floating stool for over a year and didnt really think anything of it. But in the last few weeks I have started...
3 answers |
Dear Dr Kaur, in my last health checkup a few days ago, following were the readings: Cholesterol is 215, LDL is 42, Triglyceride i...
I,m 33 years old male, My AST level is 57 and ALT level is 111. I'm vegetarian and never use alcohol. What is my situation and is thi...
I have a blood test and all was fine except for it was high, I am 30 years old and I do not drink alcoholic SGPT H 68 0-49 SGOT H73 0-34
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
mikesimon commented on It's me...
Apr 23
5986700 tn?1380794980
Blank
spider6 commented on spider6's status
Apr 23
317787 tn?1473362051
Blank