Aa
A
A
Close
Liver Disorders Community
This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.
41 - 60 (of 5629) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
4849766 tn?1391042293
Happy anniversary to fntn- your Community Leader! Please take a moment to reach out to fntn, and give a shout out for how much you appre...
Dear I have tested for Liver Function Test The only OUT OF RANGE FACTORS ARE AS BELOW SGPT - 107 SGOT - 78 I am a frequent...
147 answers | 2 comments |
Today I received my blood tests results, and I am worried. My ALT is elevated. Prior to this it has always been in the normal range...I h...
10 answers | 1 comment |
Can someone interpret these for me: Indication: Right upper quadrant pain. Right upper quadrant ultrasound is performed. Finding...
1 answer |
I am diabetic my HbA1c is 9.2, my current results are; Vitamin B12 serum are 1403. Haemoglobin 15.4 RDW 14.1 Lymphocytes 48.6, Abso...
1. CT Scan - Feb 2011 showed Simple Hepatic Cyst in the Liver, size 6.3X 3 cm 2. CT Scan - Dec 2014 Showed A Well defined non enhancin...
1 answer |
Bit of back story, 25 years old, not overweight, non-drinker or smoker. I began having a slight ache on my upper right side of my abdomen...
10356614 tn?1409552624
Does high grade fatty liver disease cause increment of AFP?
I just had my yearly physical. My DR sent me a letter saying my ALT and AST were slightly elevated and would like to do an US. I am ne...
2 answers |
I got my blood test results and neutrophils were normal as well as my lymphocytes and monocytes. My eosinophils was a tad bit high not mu...
I had done the L.F.T test recently and as per the result my SGOT level is 56UL amd SGPT at 58. Is it a critical level or any serious iss...
I am diagnised with hepatitus B & HBSag is recative With HBV quantitive as 226. Doctor advised me to take baraclude 0.5 mg,which i am tak...
Hello, I wonder if anyone can give me an opinion as I've had 2 very different ones so far! I am a 39yr old caucasian Scottish woman. ...
2 answers |
We are potentially adopting an infant and we are not familiar with portal fibrosis but looking into a little. The child is 8 months old. ...
Hi all and thank you in advance for your comments. I was hospitalized a week and a half ago for a rapid heart beat. During that time I...
I am a 49 year old female and have been diagnosed with Barrett's esophagus, autoimmune hepatitis & Primary Biliary Chirosis (6 years ago ...
Hi. I got a blood report of my son today and there were some shocking results in the report. His ck level was 5918 that should be max ...
Hi. I got a blood report of my son today and there were some shocking results in the report. His ck level was 5918 that should be max ...
Hello, I'm hoping someone has had the same symptoms as me because doctors and gastro can figure what is wrong with me. So for 9 month...
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
406584 tn?1399591666
Blank
10356 commented on photo
Sep 24
317787 tn?1473362051
Blank
Dee1956 commented on Belle313's status
Sep 22