Aa
A
A
Close
Liver Disorders Community
This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.
41 - 60 (of 5472) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I checked my heart and it is fine. I am getting sudden attached difficulty breathing while seating down and sudden attacks all over my bo...
1 answer |
Can you be born with a weak liver? Under what circumstances and is there any science around this?
5 answers |
Hi Doctor My mom is a 41 years old lady who currently lives in China. Two years ago, she had an surgery, X-ray surgery to remove the ...
3 answers |
Hi I would like to ask for some advise. I am fat (88kgs) not a heavy drinker my SGPT is 127 U/L. Is this normal? If not please advise me ...
2 answers |
My husband was recently diagnosed with a giant liver hemangioma. It is 21x20x22cm. The surgeon said they won't resect it bc it is too dan...
3 answers |
I was diagnoised (FINALLY!!!) with a giant liver hemangioma after 5yrs of going to the doctor. My GI doctor said to just continue monitor...
83 answers | 1 comment |
I am a 22 year old male who does not drink or smoke(have never done either). I am rather overweight(84kg weight, 1.73m height). My Biliru...
1 answer | 1 comment |
cirrhosis end stage my boy friend has end stage cirrhosis and is very week the white of his eyes are very yellow his skin almost oran...
2 answers |
I am a 30 yr old female. On a recent CT scan for pelvic pain, in which the doctors also decided to do an abdominal scan, the radiologist ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi sir, This is Krishna. Im working as manager in Blood diagnostic center. Recently i tested some routine tests. On these reports...
1 answer |
hi good morning! would like to ask something. my mom has 128.2 sgot level. it's not normal, isn't it? what is the meaning of that? what...
1 answer |
Hi, My mother is a 65 year old female, 136 lbs, and on peritoneal dialysis for 3 years due to End Stage Renal Disease. Last week, she ...
3 answers |
My liver enzymes are above 900. I don't drink or smoke. Am I dying?
1 answer |
I had lab work back in March and everything was normal except my cholesterol levels. I changed my diet and started walking more. I lost...
1 answer |
Hi Sir, My SGOT/AST is 50.4 U/L and SGPT/ALT is 104.5 U/L. Is it very much high? Please tell me the way to reduce it without medicine. My...
1 answer |
My AST (SGPT) level is 72 u/l. I know it is high, however, I am not sure what that means.
1 answer |
My SGOT and SGPT levels are 62 and 32. what does this indicate. how to control the same. is this related to liver disease if so what i ...
1 answer |
Im 30 weeks pregnant. I had no idea tylenol could be so harmful untill i looked into it. Saturday my wisdom tooth was acting up i took fo...
1 answer |
I am posting on behalf of my mother. She is 75 years old. For many years, maybe decades, she has had gallbladder stones. However, now...
5 answers | 2 comments |
Symptoms of chronic nausea/vomiting, unintended weight loss (20+ pounds over one month), chronic right upper abdomen pain. Radiology rep...
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
707563 tn?1455827280
Blank
Emily_MHModerator Survey link - https://goo.g... Comment
2 hrs ago
406584 tn?1399591666
Blank
10356 commented on VICourageous's status
Jul 24