Aa
A
A
Close
Liver Disorders Community
This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.
61 - 80 (of 5470) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
my blood is Hbsag positive and my sgpt report is 137 u/l and my liver size is 14.66cm my height is 5feet 7 inches so now what can I do?
1 answer |
My mother was told by her doctor that she has high liver enzymes and was advised to stop drinking. However she is still drinking 2 litres...
1 answer |
What Liver Enzymes levels signify serious liver damage? I am getting a lot of different information,
1 answer |
Hello, is it possible you can have normal liver function tests and a complete blood profile and everything comes back normal but still ha...
1 answer |
Day 1: 16 extra strength Tylenol Day 2: 16 extra strength Tylenol Day 3: 16 extra strength Tylenol (in the am)+8 more in the evening ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
18257057 tn?1463646845
Attached image shows Abdomen ultrasound Report of my mother.what this report shows?
1 answer |
hello, is the attached picture spleen enlargement? thx.
4 answers |
Hello Doctor, SGPT is 152.1 IU/L SGOT is 55.2 IU/L Cerum cholestrol is 230.0 mg/dl my age is 32 years old. is there serious issue...
i was suffered with hepetitis before some days . my sgpt level is 322 & sgot is 72. pls suggest me pecautions and best medicines for it.
1 answer |
My tacrolimus level is 4.2 after 4 months of liver transplant, Is it dangerous? what should i do?
1 answer |
Recently, i have observed that I bled too much for small cuts, I was scared when I checked for symptoms online . So, I decided to consult...
1 answer |
My wife has got LFT done and her direct Bilirubin is 0.21 mg/dl and SGPT is 42 U/L. Rest other results are within reference range. We are...
1 answer |
I am a little stuck with my dieting. All my life I have noticed that if I eat a larger than a serving (palm sized meal) I can't lose w...
1 answer | 5 comments |
My daughter (8yrs old) continues to have strong abdominal pains. Last May it was really bad and was also coupled with mono and fifths dis...
1 answer |
18045317 tn?1462680028
Mild to moderate dilatation of CHD &CBD with distal smooth tapering suggestive of stricture (advise ERCP correlation). Mildly prominent s...
1 answer |
Went to the Dr's due to foot pain (ended up being Plantar fasciitis), and they drew my blood just because I had not had my blood drawn in...
1 answer |
HI Everyone, These counts are driving me insane. I did talk to my doctor and I felt nothing was accomplished. A little about me I am...
3 answers |
What is a fatty liver? How does it effect your health and how do you correct it?
6 answers |
I'm 36,white, male and a former heavy weight lifter. I am currently being seen by a GI after I had mildly high liver enzymes after routin...
2 answers |
I have pain upon waking in the morning, most mornings. It sort of feels like I have been kicked in the abdomen all night. I am having a ...
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
406584 tn?1399591666
Blank
10356 commented on 10356's status
9 hrs ago
406584 tn?1399591666
Blank
10356 went to my appointment I wi... Comment
12 hrs ago
317787 tn?1468754865
Blank
Dee1956 commented on THIS NEW FORUM STINKS...
13 hrs ago
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight over time
Start Tracking Now
Top Digestive Answerers
Liver Disorders Community Resources