Aa
A
A
Close
Liver Disorders Community
This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.
61 - 80 (of 5611) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was diagnoised (FINALLY!!!) with a giant liver hemangioma after 5yrs of going to the doctor. My GI doctor said to just continue monitor...
83 answers | 3 comments |
Hi. Anyone have information on Riedel's Liver Lobe? I had MRI for right flank pain. Report says 21cm in craniocaudal length, no disease. ...
7 answers | 2 comments |
19979593 tn?1487777535
I have fatty liver as said by doctor. I used to take medicines and the SGPT and SGOT levels were normal. I don't take alcohol. Since a mo...
respect sir, i am 29 years old male nurse by profession. i had suffered from jaundice last 4 years back. after that i got the pro...
3 answers |
Hi all. Thanks for reading. For the past several years I have been having worsening symptoms which have become debilitating. About 1-2...
5 answers |
My BUN / SR.CREATININE RATIO is 9.08. SGOT is 43, SGPT is 67, Total RBC is 6.1,PDW is 20.2, MPV is 13.8, PLCR is 52.2. Is this OK or do I...
Hi i am 18 years old and i am in class 12th due to my stomach pain i did this test and got my SGTP level 101 ,my regular activity also in...
Sir I have tested for Liver Function Test The only OUT OF RANGE FACTORS ARE AS BELOW SGPT - 82 SGOT - 49 I am a frequent drinker...
Dear Sir, My SGOT level is 65 and SGPT level is 153, please give me your instruction and advise for how I will reduce my SGOT and SGP...
Hello Doctor, This is me Jaiprakash from Manipur, I am 40 years old MEN, my i just check my LIPID PROFILE, the result comes some of the t...
Hello all, I'm 32, female. I went to the ER with bloody bm, right side pain, and swollen eye lids. no test were done other than blood. I...
3 answers |
My elder brother's age is 36, We go for his x-ray on 7/2/2017 doctor see his report on 8/2/2017 doctor said he is suffering from tubercul...
My elder brother's age is 36, We go for his x-ray on 7/2/2017 doctor see his report on 8/2/2017 doctor said he is suffering from tubercul...
Hi My elder brother's age is 36, We go for his x-ray on 7/2/2017 doctor see his report on 8/2/2017 doctor said he is suffering from tube...
I'm 25 year old female Alkaline Phosphatase -141 AST- 35 ALT -88 GGT -142 And my liver measures 14.3 cm .I've been going to Gas...
7 answers |
Hello, I am a 32 year old male. I just got my tests done (LFT) and the values for SGPT, SGOT and GGT were very high, SGOT -- 100.1 S...
3 answers |
History: I am 41 now. I am vegetarian meaning no meat, no chicken, no egg, no beef etc. Net weight 152lb. Height 5ft.8in. I have been veg...
9 answers | 1 comment |
At my urging, my doctor ran an autoimmune panel. He sent me the results today and it came back with a positive mitochondrial screen and ...
My mother has cirrohsis and has ascites and is struggling with high ammonia levels. She is being treated with lactolose and for now it i...
4 answers |
Hi, I have been a long time reader of these forums and I express my gratitude towards the doctors for dispelling the doubts in the ...
A
A
Recent Activity
1622896 tn?1497868518
Blank
bobdylan1958 Having my first cup of Tea ... Comment
2 hrs ago
406584 tn?1399591666
Blank
10356 commented on jugglin's status
12 hrs ago
317787 tn?1473362051