Aa
A
A
Close
Liver Disorders Community
This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.
61 - 80 (of 5538) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i am 22 years old male. sometimes i drink alcohol may that is the reason so beside leaving alcohol what else should i do to reduce it.
I am aged about 21 years suddenly on 23rd Aug, 2016 feeling as if I lost entire energy, Nausea feeling, mild fever and body pain. I gone ...
1 answer |
Hi. Anyone have information on Riedel's Liver Lobe? I had MRI for right flank pain. Report says 21cm in craniocaudal length, no disease. ...
5 answers | 2 comments |
IVe just been told i have à riedels lobe .....21cm i have had pain since 2011 and there is à cyst on my liver. I was told Nothing to worr...
I was diagnosed with jaundice on 29th June and my LFT was as follows-Bilirubin Total:2.37, Bilirubin Direct:.1.01, Bilirubin Indirect-1.3...
28 male here. About a month ago, I started getting this weird numbness in my upper right abdomen right where (I'm assuming) the liver/gal...
14 answers | 1 comment |
MY DIRECT BILIRUBIN IS 1.64 mg/dl, SGPT 26, SGOT 23.9. Do I need any medicines
I am 44 Yrs old India Male. I got LFT blood test and got to see high SGPT level of 111 against normal level of 55. Please suggest me what...
Cholesterol is 231 , Triglycerides serum is 184, alanine aminotransferase, serum is 39 and T wave inversion in LEAD 3 Please advise.
hello, I am a 21 year old female. I recently started having dark orangish red urine. I thought I had gross hematuria...turned out to be ...
I've had elevated liver enzymes sinces at least March 2016. They are still high, but are slowly coming down. At times they will do a danc...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I had been diagnosis with Viral Hep E on 8th July 2016, at that time my Total Bilirubin count was 3.8 and SGOT/SGPT were 1520/2060. I to...
I have the ALT value at 90 - 98 for six months, which may be? All other values are normal.
2 answers |
I have gallstone from last 10 years.It is of 22mm size .Recently since a year or so it is causing acidity and gas and bloating problem to...
1 answer |
i have severe pain in my legs (in the lower parts and on feet) but no swelling and edema. can this problem be related to advanced liver...
1 answer |
Hi All, My friend SGOT and SGPT level is too high. SGOT - 3759 SGPT - 2976 Please suggest what can be the cause and how can we ...
Im 29yrs old and i drink beer. My question here is what should i do about my sgpt and sgot result. Because my SGOT result is 80 u/l*...
1 answer |
317787 tn?1473362051
Hello, I am not sure where to post this. I hope this is the right place. I was diagnosed as transitioning to cirrhosis in 2008. I trea...
8 answers | 1 comment |
Im 19yrs old and i drink alcohol or beer. My question here is what should i do about my sgpt and sgot result. Because my SGOT result ...
Hi,I got a big pain in my lower back (above waist)muscle yesterday.It was so intense that i barely breath.So I go to a doctor and he advi...
6 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
5986700 tn?1380794980
Blank
spider6 commented on Failed.
Dec 02
317787 tn?1473362051
Blank
Dee1956 Meegy 172 days!! Coincidenc... Comment
Dec 01