Aa
A
A
Close
Liver Disorders Community
This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.
61 - 80 (of 5510) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Dear Sir, I'm not sure if this is the best forum, but it seems the closest fit. I'm a 30 year old British guy, 5'11", 175lbs. At the...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I recently had blood biochemistry report done and had the strange results of high d. bilirubin and indirect bilirubin (direct bili...
1 answer |
Dear Sir, My SGOT is 30 and SGPT is 38, My Alkaline Phosphtaste is 64, and GGTP is 63, AG ratio is 1.83, my biliarubamin is 0.4 and dir...
1 answer |
my sgot and sgpt range is above normal range sgot with 78 and sgpt 79 and my medical test is on my head for student visa ...... can it b ...
1 answer |
Hello, I m 20 year old male. My ultrasound report shows moderate fatty lever. My initial sgpt level was 56 after that I used to consume l...
1 answer |
Hello, I quit drinking back in Feb. I had a relapse July 4th and have been sober since. I have a constant dull ache on my right side un...
2 answers |
I have SGPT- 243. No Hepatitis B, No Hepatitis C, No liver enlargement, No fat on liver. Dr. prescribed me "Ursodeoxycholic acid" 300 mg ...
1 answer |
I am 31 year old and have high level of SGPT. In nov 11 it was 191 in Jan 12 it was 119 On 27 Mar 12 it was 126 after that i start e...
16 answers | 1 comment |
Hello all, I'm 32, female. I went to the ER with bloody bm, right side pain, and swollen eye lids. no test were done other than blood. I...
1 answer |
Hello, I am newly diagnosed and that's about all I know until I get to UCSD in AUG. I am seeking stories from survivors of Cirrhosis. Eve...
3 answers | 3 comments |
what is the indication of my liver function test? my original sgpt/sgot level is 219/93 now my current and lates test result is sgpt 1...
3 answers |
hi just a question, i have been diagnosed with fatty liver disease, even though i am working towards reversing it, the dr and i notic...
8 answers |
I've been a poster on and off for a while. I write today with a question about congestive heart failure with end stage cirrhosis. My si...
7 answers | 2 comments |
Hi, my mother (age: 50) has taken liver function test and the only two things which which are not within the range are SGPT and SGOT I.e ...
3 answers |
I had a blood work done and the direct bilirubin was 11.6 and the total bilirubin was 5.0 pls what will be my indirect bilirubin.imconfus...
1 answer |
My Kid blood test results are showing that Bilirubin result is showing as 5.9,Alkaline Phosphatase 465,LDH 542,Cholesterol 97,Triglyceri...
1 answer |
Dear Friends, please read the following report and help me and tell me what is the problem. Following is the Real Time Ultra Sonogra...
1 answer |
317787 tn?1473362051
I just found out that there is an ongoing clinical trial to help people with NASH. I don't know if there is any interest however it is a...
1 answer |
I recently got a complete abdomen ultrasound done - this is the diagnosis. Hepatic steatosis. The small hypoechoic focal area anterior...
2 answers |
i have done my medical check up the report states following is above level required SGPT 48 U/L, SGOT 36 U/L Leucocyte 11.06 • 10"3/ul...
3 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
317787 tn?1473362051
Blank
Dee1956 108 days for....guess who?! Comment
12 hrs ago
317787 tn?1473362051
Blank
Dee1956 commented on Jade59's status
Sep 28