Aa
A
A
Close
Liver Disorders Community
This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.
81 - 100 (of 5644) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Mild elevations of liver enzymes AST, ALT, and GGT started sometime late 2013 or early 2014 and still are elevated. By mild, AST and ALT ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi there, so for the past month and a half, I have had the feeling of pressure just under my right sided ribs. I'm pretty sure it's my li...
Bilirubin total is 1.08mg/dl bilirubin direct is .35 SGOT IS 30 SGPT IS 49 ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE 160 TOTAL PROTIEN 7.4 ALBUMIN SERUM...
1 answer |
1 ALT 18 2 AST 24 3 AST/ALT 1.3 4 GGT ...
Hiiiiii........ My Name is Gurpreet Singh. My SGPT and SGOT levels are quite high then normal i.e around 110. Please suggest me method...
33 answers |
Here are full report of my ultrasound. I am not too worry about the left lobe. My main concern here is my right liver lobe with 1.3 cm...
978469 tn?1433551546
52 year old male here. I usually get itchy every winter as its very dry in this house. Lately I have been itching like crazy. I went to m...
I'm 57 I had antibiotics, co-amoxiclav for an infection. 3 days after course finished I became unwell. One week later I had jaundice Puri...
I visited a dermatologist to see about getting onto Accutane , I was on it last year for three months and it did wonders but I do need an...
The doctor is scheduling a liver biopsy and I was wondering what, if any, alternatives exist. I think this may be cancer rather than liv...
i am a male aged 44 weight 75 kg height 174 cm and have the SGPT level is 140. my cholesterol level is 209(total) HDL43 LDL138 VLDL28...
I am a soon to be 35 year old white male I have been a binge drinker off and on since my late teen years. Over the past several years I...
1 answer |
I'm an alcoholic, I've drank heavy for the past 10 years or so (34 now), but I've had a full blood (including liver) work up about 2 year...
1 answer |
Please help me interprete the sgpt result of my husband ALT 119 U/L - 0-38 normal range. I this alarming? the doctor did not explain the ...
3 answers |
So my mema is almost 80. About two years ago she fell off of a ladder and broke her leg (above the knee). Before that she did everthing f...
Total bilirubin 0.8 direct bilirubin 0.3 and indirect bilirubin 0.5 whether it is normal
AS I AM REGULAR DRINKER I FEEL SOME PAIN IN BACK PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO
please tell me what should i do to get normal liver
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
mikesimon "The face of a child can sa... Comment
10 hrs ago
495284 tn?1333897642
Blank
dominosarah commented on Last Chapter of the P...
Dec 12
406584 tn?1399591666
Blank
10356 commented on Last Chapter of the P...
Dec 12
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight over time
Start Tracking Now
Liver Disorders Community Resources