Liver Transplant Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions posted in the Liver Transplant . Forum are answered by medical professionals from The Mount Sinai Medical Center.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By MargaretKolar
Dear Friends, I need help regarding insurance. My brother is gravely ill and really needs a transplant right away....
By whitedoor88
Nov 11 Feb 14 Reference WBC 4.6 4.7 3.5-11 Haemoglogin 15.9 15.6 13-17 Platlets 171 220 150-400 RBC 5.1 5.0...
By Saf26
Dear All My father had Hap C 6 years ago, he had the treatment and it went negative. Recently he has been diagnose...
By Upbeat
I received a letter from Mayo today saying I have been activated on UNOS however i am inactive on the list. They say...
By happymom2v
Hi Doctor. Does prograf have an effect/take a toll on the kidneys? Blood tests show that the BUN and creatinine leve...
By Suresht
Sir can you help me my sgpt,sgot 120 ,230 and my Bp 90_ 160 how yo reduce the level I am no drunk and smoker
By WorriedSick1981
Good Evening Dr. I just wanted to gauge your opinion on my current situation. I apologize if this is a little lo...
By Linds1980
My hubby had a live liver transplant 3 months ago and the last week he has been experiencing a dull ache but now turn...
By pickaxe
can u tell me what the protocol for hcc survalance post transplant is at ur hospital .
By sephoran
Thank you very much for your prompt response to my question earlier about the Liver Transplant for Stage IV HER2 Brea...
By pickaxe
it was poorly differentiated no vascular invasion.
By sephoran
Hello, The details: Stage IV HER2 breast cancer with mets to liver. Dr.'s removed portion of cancerous liver surgic...
By pickaxe
Thank you for taking the time to answer my question's. will medicare pay for such an operation it is related to trans...
RFA
By Upbeat
Is there any chance that treating a single 2cm tumor with RAF be curative? I am on thee transplant list with excepti...
By pickaxe
They say I have a surgical defect but they seemed puzzled because it is on the wrong side of the scar .But that prob...
By pickaxe
I am 1year post liver transplant my stomach 5to 6 times bigger since transplant could my Entire stomace be a hernia a...
By hp00
I had a LiveTx. Stent was in the biliary duct, then was out after 3months. What does it mean “heterogeneity” ? Wha...
By darlene60
.. The lung bases is clear. In the posterior segment of the right lobe of the liver there is a 4.4x 3.1 cm mass . wh...
By darlene60
Also what does it mean when they say your intestine is stuck to the wall of your stomach? But I want operated becaus...
By Val68
Husbands lab results AST 41 ALT 76 Total Bilrubin; 0.9 Diagnosed with chirrosis. These are from November 2013. ...
This Forum's Experts
517301_tn?1229801385
Thomas D Schiano, MDBlank
The Mount Sinai Medical Center
New York, NY
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now