Liver Transplant Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions posted in the Liver Transplant . Forum are answered by medical professionals from The Mount Sinai Medical Center.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By pickaxe Blank
it was poorly differentiated no vascular invasion.
By sephoran Blank
Hello, The details: Stage IV HER2 breast cancer with mets to liver. Dr.'s removed portion of cancerous liver surgic...
By pickaxe Blank
Thank you for taking the time to answer my question's. will medicare pay for such an operation it is related to trans...
RFA
By Upbeat Blank
Is there any chance that treating a single 2cm tumor with RAF be curative? I am on thee transplant list with excepti...
By pickaxe Blank
They say I have a surgical defect but they seemed puzzled because it is on the wrong side of the scar .But that prob...
By pickaxe Blank
I am 1year post liver transplant my stomach 5to 6 times bigger since transplant could my Entire stomace be a hernia a...
By hp00 Blank
I had a LiveTx. Stent was in the biliary duct, then was out after 3months. What does it mean “heterogeneity” ? Wha...
By darlene60 Blank
.. The lung bases is clear. In the posterior segment of the right lobe of the liver there is a 4.4x 3.1 cm mass . wh...
By darlene60 Blank
Also what does it mean when they say your intestine is stuck to the wall of your stomach? But I want operated becaus...
By Val68 Blank
Husbands lab results AST 41 ALT 76 Total Bilrubin; 0.9 Diagnosed with chirrosis. These are from November 2013. ...
By travelman979 Blank
Dr. Schiano, In 2011 I was diagnosed with fatty liver by ultrasound following some abdominal discomfort. My alcoho...
By Rckdarnell Blank
Our daughter who just turned 20 was diagnosed with Wilson’s Disease at the age of 5. When she was 17 years old she wa...
By Luckynlove777 Blank
my husband has cirrhosis and we have had problems in the bedroom for quite a while now is it safe for him to take Via...
YSEBOIJan 11
hp00Jan 11
By YSEBOI Blank
My mother, 62 had a living donor transplant on November 14, 2013 due to hepatitis C from blood transfusion in 1980 N...
By LachezarYordanovMD Blank
Hello D-r Thomas D Schiano! I have a question for You and the members,reading the topic!We have a transplanted patie...
By Titusumanta Blank
Dear sir/ mam, I am suffering with jaundice from 16th Nov 2013. On 18th Nov 2013 my total bilirubin was 5.8 mg/do an...
By Ghetto157 Blank
Dear doctor thomas how are you doing? Please I will kindly seek your assistance in helping me with an issue I am curr...
By Ghetto157 Blank
Dear britgirl and how are you doing? Please I will kindly seek your assistance in helping me with an issue I am curre...
Thomas D Schiano, MD Dec 28, 2013
By Upbeat Blank
Dr Rainer Gruessner has left the transplant team in Tucson and has left me with concern. I was contacted last Monda...
Thomas D Schiano, MD Dec 27, 2013
OB1OB1Dec 26, 2013
OB1OB1Dec 26, 2013
Thomas D Schiano, MD Dec 26, 2013
By OB1OB1 Blank
Hi, Total Bilirubin is 0.31 ALT: 45 AST: 23 Alkaline Phosphatase: 75 GGT: 34 Total Protein: 7.12 Alb...
This Forum's Experts
517301_tn?1229801385
Thomas D Schiano, MDBlank
The Mount Sinai Medical Center
New York, NY
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now