Loving a angry child User Group
About This Group:

I am starting this group to find others like me... I am a mother of 2 beautiful boys. My first born child is a smart boy, everyone loves him... He is great with animals, he loves art, and legos. He is great, until he becomes upset. His violent/angry behavior started at 4 1/2. I have tried so many things... I have made mistakes, regrouped, tried new things... My husband pointed out to me the other day "It is sad that a good day to you is one in which your child has not hit you". I would like to hear stories; success, struggles, suggestions... Very few people have ever seen this side of him. Two different women whom I spent time in my home with. I rarely let people visit because of fear of his behavior. He has now struck one of my friends-- His teachers never believe he is capable of such behavior. His grandparents know him to be difficult but not violent. He has started getting very rough with his brother, though his rages are generally directed at me. I live on my own with them, except the weekends when my husband comes home. It makes for a lonely existance. I am working on a degree in human services, to go on to Child Psychology (pretty sure). I just wish I could understand more of what is happening in my own home. I'd like to talk to more people like me- (I realize I should have wrote "an angry child" but cannot fix it now... )

Founded by danielle1983 on October 1, 2009
22 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By tinkerbell989 Blank
hi i have a ten year old daughter who has always been a handful but this last year i feel like im on the edge with he...
spiritwolf31Oct 29, 2010
theather299Sep 07, 2010
spiritwolf31Jul 16, 2010
By annford Blank
Have you found any solutions? My 5 year old boy is under drs care and takes meds for bi polar, occd, hyperactivity,a...
spiritwolf31Jul 16, 2010
spiritwolf31Jul 16, 2010
Fariha89Jul 02, 2010
By perthmum Blank
You sound like your in a very similar situation to mine and I would love to know if you have found any methods of cal...
By enzymelover Blank
Hi everyone. I just have to throw my two cents worth into this. My son had problems with his temper beginning at a...
Recent Activity
937868_tn?1379188559
Blank
rana64 commented on Recovery Finally
Sep 04
1198531_tn?1361347278
Blank
honey156 commented on aheart's status
08/13
5329965_tn?1366514627
Blank
michelleusam is ... doing ok i guess,how... Comment