Aa
A
A
Close
Low Progesterone Group
After seeing millions of postings on Medhelp and elsewhere about women having low progesterone, many having one or more miscarriages as a result, I thought there should really be a group focused on low progesterone. Whether it's before conceiving, while TTC, or in early pregnancy or later, this problem affects untold numbers of women. I hope this group can be a place for sharing information regarding treatments and supporting each other through this difficult situation.
1 - 20 (of 19) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
This is my second child. I have been spotting . My doctor checked my levels (5 weeks pregnant) and said my HCG level was very good, but m...
I am a 46 year old woman who finally went to the doctor when my legs began to swell and I could no longer exercise. I quit smoking 17 mo...
5386181 tn?1367221083
Hello, thanks to everyone taking the time to read. Well, I am 23, married and we don't have any kids. We have been together for 8 yea...
I got prescribed to 10 mg of progesterone bc I was having horrible symptoms after getting off birth control and although I haven't gotte...
I'm 32 years old and I am trying to get pregnant. I have been on clomid for two months and this month on it my doctor had me have a proge...
I am a 41 year old who is without a thyroid (was surgically removed) and about Christmas time, I started getting panic attacks once in a ...
1 answer |
Hello, I am new to this site and looking for helpful advice. After Miscarrying in April. I found myself preg. again on Sept 14th. My lev...
Hi, I am 39 years old. My first pregnancy ended with miscarriage at 45 days. This time the doctor gave me Progesterone (Prometrium) cap...
hi guys, my progesterone level was 0.33 so my doctor gave me cream to use. he acted like it wasnt that bigger deal to have such low level...
I am pregnant in 6 weeks. The due Date it was 13.04.2011. I have done the analysis in the dynamics of beta hCG and progesterone. Look at...
I am 5 week pregnant.My hcg is doubling and currently 3800.But my progesterone is dropping.I was on 200mg suppository since my IUI.But st...
on thursday i had my hcg level an progesterone checked as im just six weeks pregnant my hcg level was 347 an progesterone was 40.5 then t...
Hi, I'm 20 years old and a month ago i suffered a miscarriage due to low chromosones. I bled for a few days but i was sexually active as ...
First day of my last cycle was dec.31,2010 i took clomid 100mg days 4-8 of my cycle and was on 5 days of 10mg of provera to induce my pe...
I'm 4 weeks pg and just got my labwork results back. I had m/c in March so doc is watching my levels. My progesterone came back at 12.5. ...
1 answer |
922048 tn?1387946184
Hi everyone! I thought I'd go ahead and create this group and see if people agree with me that there might be a need for a separate group...
19 answers |
Hi everyone, Me and DH been TTC baba number 2 for 13 months now with no luck. Had bloods one on Day 21 of cycle and progesterone level w...
1 answer |
I am TTC and taking crinone gel on day 17 until I get my period. I have noticed that I start having some mild cramps around 5 or 6 days ...
2 answers |
Anyone had a progestrone level of 4.4 and hgc of 204 asn carry to term? I have been taking double the pregestrone perscribed. No bleeding...
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
1783159 tn?1450767156
Blank
kimmielou137 It's a boy!! This pregnancy... Comment
Aug 09
922048 tn?1387946184
Blank
Sherri90049 Still recovering from Lyme ... Comment
Jul 31