Aa
A
A
Close
Lung Cancer - Stage 3 Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Stage 3 lung cancer, including treatments such as chemotherapy, radiation and immunotherapy.
1 - 20 (of 46) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
20620809 tn?1504366569
My brother has stage 3 NSCLC (non small cell). He's not communicating very well with us and has been on chemo that is no longer working....
Hi - A good friend was just diagnosed with this. We have very little information right now, other than it's stage 3, non-small cell. ...
Hi Doctors, I am asking this question oversea from China so please forgive me for my limited vocabulary and poor grammar, however, I w...
4 answers |
I was diagnosed stage 3 b non small cell lung cancer. Treatment was Radiation and chemo. Last radiation was Jan 30 2014. I was wondering...
1 answer |
My mom was just diagnosed with stage 3A lung cancer. What is the life expectancy without chemo and radiation? and is the treatment worth ...
3 answers |
My father is suffering from non-small cell lung cancer (phase IV) now and he tried Iressa (zd1839) for 1 month at first it worked well bu...
1 answer |
Good Morning MH family, My dear friend has been diagnosed with SCLC. Discovered after admission for pneumonia. Right lung. Metastisiz...
1 answer |
My Mother is 73 and has been diagnosed with stage 3A lung cancer. She fell a few months ago and chose to stay in bed for fear of falling ...
8 answers |
What is prognosis for non small cell lung cancer that is not operable and patient has received lifetime limit of radiation in same are fo...
We are in NJ and want to get a 2nd opinion for Stage III lung cancer. I would like to know what Dr/Hospital is thought to be in the Top ...
6 answers |
Infected gallbladder removed. Pathology revealed Stage 3 cancer. Liver where bladder was attached was treated with radiation. 5 months l...
1 answer |
my grandafather was just diagnosed with stage 3b non small cell lung cancer. he has emphasema, and copd. he was a heavy smoker for years,...
1765150 tn?1313547858
my husband was diagnosed with 2to 3 or 3 to 4 stage lung cancer . it is non-small celled and we can't get a straight answer from the doct...
My sister was diagnoised in Nov. with non small cell lung cancer. She has had symptoms since Jan of the same year. She had a tumor on her...
5 answers |
my friend has stage 3 lung cancer and had her first treatment of chemo and radition . she is thowing up green bile and black chunks . she...
my friend has lung cancer stage 3 she had her first treatment of chemo and radition now she is in hospital thowing up green bile and blac...
I have a very close friend who was just diagnosed with either stage 3b or 4 squamous cell lung cancer. I am trying to find information a...
5 answers |
My brother had surgery to remove half of his upper lobe and found he had stage 3 lung cancer. Drs are recommending chemo and radiation tr...
My father is 79 years old and has recently been diagnosed with Stage IIIA Lung Cancer. We are told it is non small cell Adenocarcinoma. ...
2 answers |
My mother is finishing up her radiation and chemo treatment for stage 3a NSLC. She smoked for 45-50 years (she's 67 now) and she quit smo...
A
A
Lung Cancer - Stage 3 Community Resources