Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Lung Cancer Forum
Welcome to the International Lung Cancer forum. Questions related to lung cancer will be answered by a medical doctor.
21 - 40 (of 142) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My 83 year old MIL has recently been diagnosed with breast cancer. As she also has Alzheimers disease the only treatment is tamoxifen (no...
1 answer |
There are some questions about my current lung x-rays. My Ct scans describe current problem as more infection than neoplasm.Possibly MAC,...
1 answer |
Recently, my aunt had some minor health issues, and they found a "spot" on one of her lungs. One of her daughters suggested she go to Ma...
1 answer |
974725 tn?1248737252
This is more a comment and a Thank You to you all. I had posted some fairly frantic questions on the forum a short time back and wanted ...
1 answer |
Four years ago, I was told I had five lung nodules ranging in size. Since that time, I have had three other CT scans to monitor the nodul...
1 answer |
About 9 yrs ago, a nodule about 5-6mm was found. It was followed but relatively unchanged (depended who read it but always same relative ...
3 answers |
i have a tender area under my left breast which is sore to touch and appears swollen, i have been examined and had a mamogram all seems f...
9 answers |
hi, not sure about the right forum but here goes: i'm 58 and had a mammogram a few days ago which was the most painful and rough one i...
1 answer |
Hi, My issue started almost 5 weeks ago with a flue and fever which lasted 24 hours however i was left with a sharp pain just above my le...
3 answers |
1003742 tn?1250207066
Hi, I am 20years old. I started smoking four years back. For the first two years, i used to smoke just around a pack of cigs per week. Ho...
1 answer |
I am under thirty, and quit smoking 3 months ago. I was coughing alot, and decided to quit. I am still coughing. Not as violently, but of...
1 answer |
I do not have all of the details just yet - but my husband was told this morning that in doing an abdominal CT - they discovered a "tiny"...
1 answer |
Hi, My issue started almost 5 weeks ago with a flue and fever which lasted 24 hours however i was left with a sharp pain just above my le...
1 answer |
PET scan showed 1.5 x 0.9 cm hypermetabolic pulmonary nodule of the L lower lobe highly suspicious for malignancy (grade 4) and activity ...
1 answer |
what if your white cells are high what does that indicate
1 answer |
About 2 years ago i had weird : when i breathed, i felt the oxygen was not quite enough/the air only reached to part of my lungs, not hap...
2 answers |
I had a CT scan of my lung. In the report it says: There are wscattered pulmonary nodules and foci of ground-glass capacities. The la...
19 answers |
254714 tn?1316616955
Hello,i would like to know if you can help me in any way.. i have pain on both sides on my back more towards the middle of back to the si...
5 answers |
i recently went for a breast biopsy. the pre-op xray revealed a nodule and after surgery, went for a CT scan. the scan revealed a tiny n...
4 answers |
Hi, i have had a pain when swollowing for the past 7 weeks. No other symptoms but when i swallow i get a pain in the right side of Adams ...
5 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.