Aa
A
A
Close

Lung Cancer Forum

Welcome to the International Lung Cancer forum. Questions related to lung cancer will be answered by a medical doctor.

81 - 100 (of 146) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
hello doctor, About 10 years ago I was treated completely for tuberculosis and the duration of treatment was 9 months. Around 2 years ago, I had some shortness of breath for 2 weeks that went away on its own. After that whenever I...
  Posted
784040 tn?1236572810
I was wondering if you could get mesothelomia from something other than asepsis. My reason being .I worked in a warehouse as a machinist cutting fiberglass inserts, gaskets for fireplaces for eight months. I never wore a respirator. And ...
  Posted
if you will please forgive me as this isn't a lung cancer question but i am hoping you can still help me some. i've had near constant pressure inside my upper middle chest for over a year now, and recently I started having episodic seve...
  Posted
I posted this in another forum, but had no reply. I was just in the ER for shortness of breath and a very small amount of blood in my sputum. The cat scan found a 6mm nodule "in the superior aspect of right lower lobe. No Lung infiltr...
  Posted
918865 tn?1243435955
I had some thickening along the left upper sternal border, so i went to the doctor, and they did a CT, and she said it came back as nothing, and I should not worry about it. Well I got a copy of all my medical records, and i was goin...
  Posted
Dear Dr: Dear Doctor: I am getting a whole body PET scan tomorrow per your advice to my last question. The 3 nodules I have (6mm, 9mm, and 13 mm) are non-calcified. The radiologist called me today and said the 3 factors which look...
  Posted
Dear Dr: I am getting a whole body PET scan tomorrow per your advice to my last question. The 3 nodules I have (6mm, 9mm, and 13 mm) are non-calcified. The radiologist called me today and said the 3 factors which looked benign were ...
  Posted
hello. i am female 45 years old with mild asthma. i have not smoked in 16 years. i have had a cough for over a year. frequently with green phlegm. doc said it was post nasal drip. i had an xray one month ago and it was clear. i have ...
  Posted
I just had a chest x ray and they said there was some scar tissue on the lung and I should have another chest x ray in two months. My question is what are some of the causes that would create this scar tissue
  Posted
my 17 yo daughter was diagnosed with possible hepatic adenoma. She has never been on any type of contraceptives and has been a healthy child no meds. How unusual would it be for her to have this what else could it be? The oncolgist th...
  Posted
my father , 77 years old, has one tumor in his left lung 3.3cm, along with a couple of lymphnodes in the hylar same side. the doc says they could have operated but....he has one lympnode (cancer) near his parotid left side. why cant th...
  Posted
i am 45 year old female. i have had post nasal drip and a productive cough for about 2 years. xrays are alway clear. recently i had an xray because when i breath in deeply my right lung hurts. not like a sharp pain, but like walking in...
  Posted
165308 tn?1323190145
I had a routine chest x-ray today...before taking the x-ray I told the technician that I had a marker in my breast due to a biopsy (negative) from years ago. After the x-ray, she said, is the marker in the left breast? It isn't, it is ...
  Posted
Since havingmy thoracotomy, I have severe, constant pain in my lower ribs. Told it is Post thoracotomy neuropathy. Curious what treatment options there are. I do not tolerate the drug therapy they suggested. Tried TENS, now trying RF...
  Posted
884781 tn?1243025256
my best friend of 29 was diagnised with testicular cancer nearly 2 years ago. he recieved chemo and then a scan showed up spots on his lungs when he had finished the chemo. He them revieved more chemo and 2 months ago he went into remiss...
  Posted
Hi. My sister has NSC lung cancer left lung very large tumor starts at the apex and runs the complete length of the lung to the diaphram it is on the lateral wall and then reaches medial about 2/3 of the way to the sternum, lower lobe...
  Posted
My girlfriend is 24 years old and last month she started feeling tired. Because at that time she had a cold too she thought that it was the reason. She lost immunity (she couldn't eat and she didn't drink) so she went to the doctor and h...
  Posted
Is Mesothelima Cancer also a Lung Cancer ? http://www.mesothelioma.greatreview.info
  Posted
My 65 year old father-in-la was recently diagnosed with stage 3A lung cancer..... The tumor is in the top part of the lung by the bronchial?? They cannot operate because of location/lymph node involvement. They are going to start trea...
  Posted
888988 tn?1241308541
Hi! This is very confusing for me because I work in x ray and I have a hard time believing that a nodule as large as 6 cm can be overlooked on a chest x ray. My dad had a routine cxr in Sept '08 which was unremarkable. He had a horse ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now