Lung Cancer Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Welcome to the International Lung Cancer forum. Questions related to lung cancer will be answered by a medical doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By mbrian Blank
hello doctor, About 10 years ago I was treated completely for tuberculosis and the duration of treatment was 9 mon...
784040_tn?1236572810
By zets Blank
I was wondering if you could get mesothelomia from something other than asepsis. My reason being .I worked in a wareh...
By beautiful_music1 Blank
if you will please forgive me as this isn't a lung cancer question but i am hoping you can still help me some. i've ...
By miketd Blank
I posted this in another forum, but had no reply. I was just in the ER for shortness of breath and a very small am...
918865_tn?1243435955
By greeneyegurl Blank
I had some thickening along the left upper sternal border, so i went to the doctor, and they did a CT, and she said ...
NpeckApr 26, 2010
By Lorrie62 Blank
Dear Dr: Dear Doctor: I am getting a whole body PET scan tomorrow per your advice to my last question. The 3 no...
By Lorrie62 Blank
Dear Dr: I am getting a whole body PET scan tomorrow per your advice to my last question. The 3 nodules I have (6...
By 1beat2many Blank
hello. i am female 45 years old with mild asthma. i have not smoked in 16 years. i have had a cough for over a year....
chorJul 18, 2011
By Mike1634 Blank
I just had a chest x ray and they said there was some scar tissue on the lung and I should have another chest x ray i...
By mom691417 Blank
my 17 yo daughter was diagnosed with possible hepatic adenoma. She has never been on any type of contraceptives and ...
By 1beat2many Blank
my father , 77 years old, has one tumor in his left lung 3.3cm, along with a couple of lymphnodes in the hylar same s...
By 1beat2many Blank
i am 45 year old female. i have had post nasal drip and a productive cough for about 2 years. xrays are alway clear....
165308_tn?1323190145
suzi-qMay 20, 2009
suzi-qMay 18, 2009
suzi-qMay 17, 2009
By suzi-q Blank
I had a routine chest x-ray today...before taking the x-ray I told the technician that I had a marker in my breast du...
By vcki1027 Blank
Since havingmy thoracotomy, I have severe, constant pain in my lower ribs. Told it is Post thoracotomy neuropathy....
884781_tn?1243025256
By maurs Blank
my best friend of 29 was diagnised with testicular cancer nearly 2 years ago. he recieved chemo and then a scan showe...
By mompat Blank
Hi. My sister has NSC lung cancer left lung very large tumor starts at the apex and runs the complete length of the...
By arianit Blank
My girlfriend is 24 years old and last month she started feeling tired. Because at that time she had a cold too she t...
By jamesgoslin Blank
Is Mesothelima Cancer also a Lung Cancer ? http://www.mesothelioma.greatreview.info
By Kathie414 Blank
My 65 year old father-in-la was recently diagnosed with stage 3A lung cancer..... The tumor is in the top part of th...
888988_tn?1241308541
By rcarver Blank
Hi! This is very confusing for me because I work in x ray and I have a hard time believing that a nodule as large as...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank