Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Lung Cancer Forum

Welcome to the International Lung Cancer forum. Questions related to lung cancer will be answered by a medical doctor.
This is the result of the ct scan done 3 days ago . I have COPD and 61 yr male. Haemoptysis and lower respiratory tract infection, right...
I had been feeling very tired with sore throats and hoarseness for a few months and discovered an enlargment under left armpit. Dr put me...
Dr. Saini I had the PET Scan and the 13 mm lung nodule had an SUV of 3.2. The other two showed no uptake. However, there was mesenteric...
My son's father is 39 years old and 2 days ago was x rayed where a mass was found on both sides of his lungs. A CT scan showed it was act...
I went to ER for atrial fibrillation and they took a CT chest to r/o PE. Surprised to find 3 lung nodules: "within the medial aspect of...
My mum was diagnosed with nsclc in October, she had a good response to chemotherapy but has failed a bit recently. The weight loss and n...
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
How your health improves once you quit.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.