Lung Disorders Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Lung Disorders Forum. Questions in this forum are being answered by doctors from the Lung Institute at Columbus Regional Hospital. This forum is for questions and support regarding Lung Disorders such as: Lung Cancer, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Asthma, Emphysema, Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH), Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF), Bronchiectasis, Antitrypsin Deficiency (Alpha-1) and the various treatment options available for each.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By Blessed3076 Blank
I'm asthmatic and have had a persistent cough for which I've used the preventer inhaler. For the last 2 years I have ...
By deebeee Blank
I get bronchitis all too often (yearly this time) and my doctor has prescribed tetracycline vs. erythromycin. His as...
By mom6969 Blank
im 41 old female ive suffered from asthma and for 25 years ive smoked and at times up to a pack maybe a little more b...
By tago20 Blank
I have had a cold for about two days, this came with chest congestion. Last night i drank a couple of beers and then ...
By jillepep Blank
My mother, age 74 ,history of angina but generally healthy and very active, strained and injured left ribs 4-6 ,appro...
By mossyoaks Blank
I recently had a chest x-ray and the report says I have a 5 mm nodule overlying the 2nd rib in the right lung . I ha...
By linda842 Blank
I have chronic cough, body aches, wheezing, and coughing up phlegm. My question is that i seem to notice that my coug...
By MountainReader Blank
I'm a 39 year old non-smoking female who is about 20 lbs overweight. I've been stuck in a chronic coughing cycle for...
jormeSep 08, 2010
By Joelrich Blank
I have some medical issues that varry. I do smoke marijuana, that is the only thing i smoke. My lungs as of recent ha...
By vikkibeth Blank
My husband has just come back from his Bronchoscopy as was told this was what he had in is lower left lung completely...
By suri2010 Blank
Is there anyone can help my father? Currently my father admitted in hospital since 23 augst 2010, The doctor said...
By hersonswife Blank
My mother-in-law is 90 and has bronchiectasis and CHF. Her BNP is now 6250....last week it was 5100. She takes Lasi...
By aarti1985 Blank
i had an x-ray n it shows numerous calcified lymph nodes in each of the cervical chain n each supraclavicular fossa n...
By lucylocket1 Blank
It has been 8 days since i had a CT Scan on my lungs. I requested the Dr. to do the scan due to continuos pains in my...
By Louisiana_Girl Blank
I had open heart surgery, 3 way bypass, in Feb 09. After spending 5 days in ICU, my right lung filled with fluid. I w...
By Lorri216 Blank
Can a broncoscopy be used to determine why a person is always clearing their throats or has general horseness of the ...
1432123_tn?1283338578
By unbreakablegirl Blank
hi, my aunt is a patient of primary pulmonary hypertension(PPH). She is now 59 years old. And her Pulmonary Artery ...
By rod624 Blank
I have never had any lung problems in the past,but since I had a liver transplant 10 weeks ago,I have had breathlessn...
By Krishna07 Blank
Good day!! My x-ray result showed that i have ill defined densities in my right lower lung and i was suggested to hav...
caz34Aug 25, 2010
caz34Aug 25, 2010
By caz34 Blank
hello can anybody help me out here i absolutely scared to death, Ive had really strange things happening to me, im ge...
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank