Aa
A
A
Close

Lupus, Fibro, Antiphosphpolipid Antibody Syndrome and other Autoimmune Life Stoppers Group

Have autoimmune diseases such as Lupus, Antiphoshpolipid Antibody Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Reynauds, and others seemed to have stopped your life in its tracks? Do you just need an outlet? Would you like to share your story or draw on the experiences of others? This is the place for you. No negativity will be tolerated. Only support, respect, and healing found here.

21 - 40 (of 31) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1878139 tn?1320547798
Regarding my symptoms: I have become increasingly easily fatigued over the past few years. I've gone from working full time with an hour commute while completing my bachelors degree, Magna *** Laude, in an accelerated program and still ...
  Posted
1878139 tn?1320547798
I'm a 41 yo female, recieved living related renal Txp in 1994 due to FSGS. So far it has been very successful, strong and thankfully no (known) complications. Over the past few years I have suffered from debilitating migranes and unexpla...
  Posted
What autoimmune disorders can have strongly positive c-anca but have negative pr3. I have vasculitis in my left eye and I had an abnormal chest xray. Ct guided biopsy was negative for cancer. Dr Foster (as featured on Mystery Diagnosis T...
  Posted
Just as a thought, you might want to check out Dr Garth Nicolson and how 99% of Fibro cases are Infectious Mycoplasma related and how Dr's are treating you for 10 diff medical syndroms or diseases when in actuality it is a chronic intrac...
  Posted
My wife and her sister have recently tested positive for Lupus & both have used HCG injections. Anyone have any info as to whether the HCG could cause Lupus? Thanks, Jeff
  Posted
WOW. just been reading through comments posted. I am new to internet, and forums, since reading i now know im not alone, had no idea lupus was this common. I was diagnsed about four years ago just before i got married but had a miriad of...
  Posted
Hi all this is my first post here. I am hoping someone else has had a similar experience and gotten an answer. I am a 41 yo white woman. I have had some muscle twitches since my 20's. In the past year they have become horrid. About 7 mon...
  Posted
I was told that if the virus that caused my antiphospholipid AS burned out of my system then I would no longer have APAS. Has anyone ever known of this to happen?
  Posted
Hi I was looking for information on anticardioplin antibodies and I.T.P. I was diagnosed with chronic I.T.P when i was 8, i now 31. I am 16 weeks pregnant and have stable platelet count of 50. I was told at hosp visit yesterday that i t...
  Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
1613542 tn?1366472143
Blank
bigsissie Been a few years, been so b... Comment
Jan 17
Blank
LiveWireZ commented on Tests
Oct 17
Blank
Ansu_kumar commented on What is Anti-CCP? Wha...
Sep 23