Lupus, Fibro, Antiphosphpolipid Antibody Syndrome and other Autoimmune ...
About This Group:

Have autoimmune diseases such as Lupus, Antiphoshpolipid Antibody Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Reynauds, and others seemed to have stopped your life in its tracks? Do you just need an outlet? Would you like to share your story or draw on the experiences of others? This is the place for you. No negativity will be tolerated. Only support, respect, and healing found here.

Founded by rooroo41 on February 27, 2011
85 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By tom73 Blank
What autoimmune disorders can have strongly positive c-anca but have negative pr3. I have vasculitis in my left eye a...
By ewford Blank
Just as a thought, you might want to check out Dr Garth Nicolson and how 99% of Fibro cases are Infectious Mycoplasma...
By fackrell325 Blank
My wife and her sister have recently tested positive for Lupus & both have used HCG injections. Anyone have any info...
By jeffmoz50 Blank
WOW. just been reading through comments posted. I am new to internet, and forums, since reading i now know im not alo...
By ivyridge Blank
Hi all this is my first post here. I am hoping someone else has had a similar experience and gotten an answer. I am a...
thyroidianJun 19, 2011
By happygirl991 Blank
I was told that if the virus that caused my antiphospholipid AS burned out of my system then I would no longer have A...
jane_smith50May 10, 2011
By jeanie_24 Blank
Hi I was looking for information on anticardioplin antibodies and I.T.P. I was diagnosed with chronic I.T.P when i w...
Recent Activity
Blank
mariesky joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 13
Blank
fatigue
Sep 02 by alesiaw
Blank
exhausted
Sep 02 by alesiaw
MedHelp Health Answers