Aa
A
A
Close
Lupus Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to lupus.
21 - 40 (of 1901) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
For the past 4 years I have been experiencing a multitude of symptoms but my countless trips to the doctors have left me with no explanat...
1 answer |
I'm a 21 y.o female, and I do have lupus. Right now I am not taking any treatment for the Lupus. About a week ago I noticed these pinpoin...
just wondering -how long diagnosed lupus patients butterfly rash lasts? - do you feel hot and overheated when you get it, or heat br...
10 answers | 1 comment |
first of all, and not to be rude but I would only like answers from doctors and such and people who have gotten tattoo's. basically I...
11 answers |
Does anyone happen to know if there is any connection between Lupus & A.L.S. (Lou Gehrig's Disease)? My father passed away from A.L.S. ...
5 answers |
I’ve never been a sick person. As a child, I was rarely out from school and as an adult I maybe get a cold once every few years. I start...
1 answer |
Long story short - I developed a rash, urgent care doc thought it was contact dermatitis, one month later rash got much worse after stoma...
1 answer |
I have recently got test results back and have a positive ana and a positive anti-rnp result as well as an elevated c-reactive protein. I...
8 answers | 4 comments |
450439 tn?1249236838
I just recently had some lab work done, my ANA came back and my ANA-Titer came back as 1:80...I talked to a lab tech from the hospital an...
33 answers | 3 comments |
What does it mean when you test positive on your ANA (IgG portion) of your autoimmune panel and test negative on the ENA blood panel exce...
2 answers | 2 comments |
19789862 tn?1484374213
Did anyone else get melasma (pregnancy mask) from taking plaquenil? Do you know any home remedies to tone it down?
Went to rhumatologist, had a massive amount of tests, ANA - negative, ssa-ro 95, double stranded dna positive, sed rate negative, ra neg...
1 answer |
1225331 tn?1333369369
Hi all, I've been seeing a rheumy - once in April and now again since my orthopaedic doctor sent me back to them thinking that they shoul...
12 answers |
Hello, all. I have been dealing with autoimmune issues for about 15 years now. I never got a formal diagnosis of anything other than fi...
75 answers | 2 comments |
I haven't been diagnosed yet, however I have had a positive ana result and elevated c-reative protein. I have been referred to a rheumy a...
7 answers | 2 comments |
i have lupus for few years now but lately i have tried a new med "Apetoid 20mg" and since then. am having issues where am always tired a...
Has anyone else here experienced weight loss with Plaquenil? I am currently taking 200mg one time a day and my appetite has seriously dec...
4 answers | 1 comment |
967168 tn?1477588089
It's been quite awhile since I've posted anything due to worsening health issues and then an out of state move. I was finally dx back...
Hi My mother has been recently diagnosed of being lupus positive . Please advise which is the best hospital anywhere in the world that...
11664716 tn?1420259745
I have been recently referred to a rheumatologist because my ANA was pretty high and my symptoms were pointing to something more auto imm...
1 answer | 2 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lupus Community Resources