Aa
A
A
Close

Lupus Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lupus.

21 - 40 (of 1855) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 34 I've been diagnosed with SLE lupus for a year and a half. I've failed on all medications Plaquenil cause me to lose over 70 pounds rapidly,Benlysta help with a lot of my symptoms but I started having shortness of breath palpitatio...
Lupuswillnotwin | Last answer
12182312_tn?1427687556
Hi. Does anyone with lupus experience abnormal heart rhythm. My heart skips, flutters, beats slow, fast it's all out of whack. I wanted to know, does lupus treatment help your irregular heartbeat or do you need additional cardiac treatment.
kelle619 | Last answer
I woke up this morning not feeling bad except for my scalp. It felt really sore and bruised. The entire scalp. there was also alot more hair on my pillow, in my brush, everywhere. I was wondering if any of you ever had this and if th...
erin26 | Last answer
I have been having problems with swallowing and dry mouth. I had a blood test to check for SSA and SSB antibodies and the results were SSA 34u/ml and SSB 5u/ml. Are these within the normal range? I assume so since my ANA test was negativ...
keeja | Last answer
For starters I am a 24 year old female, and I have made an appointment with my GP back at home but I wont be able to see her until December because I am in a different state for grad school. I have been plagued with medical problems ...
erica1991 | Last answer
1455861_tn?1447521811
I've been sick with I thought a cold or something last week, and I was in bed all last week. I wasn't feeling great last night but I decided to push myself and go to a concert . I sat most of the time, I was enjoying myself and was havin...
jillybean77 | Last answer
does anyone know if it is a rule that crp and/or sed rate will be elevated with lupus or other associated autoimmune disorders when someone is positive for antibodies.
walt71 | Last answer
Hello. In 2014, I had an ANA TIter ran with a result of <80 and the standard range is no her than <80. No further testing was ever done. My RA test came back negative. For the last 10-12 months I have had severe hand and finger pain ...
dawsonsmommy2002 | Last answer
Hello, all. I have been dealing with autoimmune issues for about 15 years now. I never got a formal diagnosis of anything other than fibromyalgia. I've always tested negative for the lupus antibodies, though have had ANA's as high as ...
mochamommy0816 | Last answer
1455861_tn?1447521811
I was diagnosed with Lupus 5 years ago, but not officially by a RA Dr. until 2 months ago. I was always on treatment basics, but he put me on Cellcept then along with my prednisone, and plaquenile.. (not sure how to spell that) .. I also...
jillybean77 | Posted
Hello, friends! I've been really sick for the past year (sometimes I'm entirely debilitated, other times I feel well enough to leave the house and do the occasional fun thing). My suspicion is at least fibromyalgia, and possibly/proba...
ohheyitsak | Last answer
I have a list of mild to medium symptoms that doctors have looked at on a symptom by symptom basis and found no cause for... I'm starting to wonder if they may be interconnected (ie: Lupus) My dad has a sun sensitivity rash on his fac...
Scruffy05 | Last answer
550675_tn?1218669353
Hi and thanks for checkin out my post. heres whats going on...im currently in the Air force and for the past two years i've been having a lot of health issues. First off i started to swell...feet, hands, knees..i know weired huh, and ...
Dallasgyrl | Last answer
One of my friend has Lupus Erythematosus and needs a liver transplant, but during the blood transfusion, she got HCV. She wants to take daclatasvir or sovaldi(sofosbuvir) for curing HCV, but is worried that daclatasvir or sovaldi(sofosbu...
ChrisZou | Posted
About a month ago I had a positive ANA result and a positve Anti dsDNA of 81. I get a referral to a rheumatologist and they repeat the ANA, but this time it's negative. The lab was supposed to do several other tests (sed rate, c-react...
bellenova | Last answer
So i had a lumbure puncture and everything was normal except i had 4 obligoclonal bands in my csf has anyone dealt with this is this cns lupus im so scared
Mariar15 | Last answer
I am a 30 year old women that within the last year have started experiencing severe pain in knees, elbows, wrists, fingers, shoulders and hips. I have seen the doctor several dozen times and I have had no answers and feel like the doctor...
Trujillo85 | Last answer
12182312_tn?1427687556
Hi. I am going to a rheumatologist very soon for a second opinion on lupus which I think I have. If I do, it has definitely affected me neurologically. I really, really do not want to take steroids if I don't have to. Anyone with neuro ...
kelle619 | Last answer
do somebody use to practice yoga to relieve lupus synptoms??
juanyogui | Last answer
hi, i was diagnosed with sle in sept 2007, since then the diagnosis has been changed to mctd as i also have sjogrens and raynauds. the rheumy says that i also have all the symptoms of ra but do not have the positive ra factor when testi...
wendy61 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lupus Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...