Aa
A
A
Close
Lupus Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to lupus.
41 - 60 (of 1874) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I haven't gotten all my test results back, but I was wondering if anyone else had any other immune disorders before being diagnosed? ...
204318 tn?1226518183
Does anyone have hourseness with lupus , and I get a rash on my leg close to my ankle and it fades a little but it has yet to totaly disa...
8 answers |
Hi! I have been diagnosed with Lupus. I am 51 year old female. It's been almost 4 years and so it's very new to me. When something goes...
3 answers |
My rheumatologist has diagnosed me with undifferentiated connective tissue disorder, which she thinks is 'likely' lupus. However my sympt...
I have had symptoms for years & was dx with UDCTD but I recently had 3 months of a flare. I had labs done again that had a positive direc...
I developed a rash on my cheeks whilst pregnant but not on my nose, since then I've develiopwed joint pain, mouth ulcers, fatigue and my ...
my drs all agree I have lupus symptoms and cant seem to find an answer. The blood tests all came back negative. For years I have had join...
9 answers |
1000632 tn?1293145253
Hy there ! In the first place please escuse me for my english...but english its not my first language but I will try to do all my bes...
3 answers |
Do any of you see a neurologist for your lupus? Do any of you have many neurologic symptoms? I am in limbo with a dx between lupus ...
24 answers |
Does any body out there have lupus n if so can u tell me if you get itching with hives. All over your body 2 to 3 times a day I m going...
1 answer |
I have had symptoms of Sjogren's syndrome for the past six years(dry mouth and dry eye) and recently started to develop pruning on finger...
I'm 34 I've been diagnosed with SLE lupus for a year and a half. I've failed on all medications Plaquenil cause me to lose over 70 pounds...
1 answer |
12182312 tn?1427687556
Hi. Does anyone with lupus experience abnormal heart rhythm. My heart skips, flutters, beats slow, fast it's all out of whack. I wanted t...
2 answers |
I woke up this morning not feeling bad except for my scalp. It felt really sore and bruised. The entire scalp. there was also alot mor...
9 answers |
I have been having problems with swallowing and dry mouth. I had a blood test to check for SSA and SSB antibodies and the results were SS...
8 answers |
1455861 tn?1447521811
I've been sick with I thought a cold or something last week, and I was in bed all last week. I wasn't feeling great last night but I deci...
2 answers | 1 comment |
does anyone know if it is a rule that crp and/or sed rate will be elevated with lupus or other associated autoimmune disorders when someo...
3 answers |
Hello. In 2014, I had an ANA TIter ran with a result of <80 and the standard range is no her than <80. No further testing was ever done...
1 answer |
1455861 tn?1447521811
I was diagnosed with Lupus 5 years ago, but not officially by a RA Dr. until 2 months ago. I was always on treatment basics, but he put m...
Hello, friends! I've been really sick for the past year (sometimes I'm entirely debilitated, other times I feel well enough to leave t...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lupus Community Resources