Aa
A
A
Close
Lupus Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to lupus.
41 - 60 (of 1880) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've had a positive Ana 1:80 for 12 years and been to multiple doctors for severe muscle pain, joint pain, and chronic fatigue. When I'm ...
1 answer |
can lyme disease cause lupus,if the lyme is cronic
4 answers |
17020225 tn?1455753197
I was recently tested for several different things because of symptoms that I've been having for awhile. I was tested for thyroid, RA a...
1 answer |
483733 tn?1326802046
If you have both fibroymyalgia and lupus do they flare together? Still trying to figure out which is which wen it is hitting me and am t...
5 answers |
Hello I need a medical expert to read my lung cat scan results. Thank you somuch Please see the photo Jasmine
434278 tn?1324709825
I get this question very often. People will have a positive ANA on several test, and some be extremely significant (1:2,560), then after...
10 answers |
12182312 tn?1427687556
Hi everyone. I'm recently diagnosed and for a while now I have been losing a lot of hair. I'm not balding, thankfully, but my hair is com...
My name is Nicole and I've been having health problems for years now. It started when i was 15 years old. I've been an athlete my whole l...
1 answer |
I am trying to lose weight but on steriods. What can I do to lose it fast and can I take topamax while on steriods. Thanks Yvette
5 answers |
My sister tell us that she has Lupus. She is sick everyday. She a 6 year breast cancer survivor. She says she also has RA, Fibro, chronic...
2 answers |
Hi, I haven't gotten all my test results back, but I was wondering if anyone else had any other immune disorders before being diagnosed? ...
204318 tn?1226518183
Does anyone have hourseness with lupus , and I get a rash on my leg close to my ankle and it fades a little but it has yet to totaly disa...
8 answers |
Hi! I have been diagnosed with Lupus. I am 51 year old female. It's been almost 4 years and so it's very new to me. When something goes...
3 answers |
My rheumatologist has diagnosed me with undifferentiated connective tissue disorder, which she thinks is 'likely' lupus. However my sympt...
I have had symptoms for years & was dx with UDCTD but I recently had 3 months of a flare. I had labs done again that had a positive direc...
I developed a rash on my cheeks whilst pregnant but not on my nose, since then I've develiopwed joint pain, mouth ulcers, fatigue and my ...
my drs all agree I have lupus symptoms and cant seem to find an answer. The blood tests all came back negative. For years I have had join...
9 answers |
1000632 tn?1293145253
Hy there ! In the first place please escuse me for my english...but english its not my first language but I will try to do all my bes...
3 answers |
Do any of you see a neurologist for your lupus? Do any of you have many neurologic symptoms? I am in limbo with a dx between lupus ...
24 answers |
Does any body out there have lupus n if so can u tell me if you get itching with hives. All over your body 2 to 3 times a day I m going...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lupus Community Resources