Aa
A
A
Close
Lupus Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to lupus.
61 - 80 (of 1874) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a list of mild to medium symptoms that doctors have looked at on a symptom by symptom basis and found no cause for... I'm starting...
1 answer |
550675 tn?1218669353
Hi and thanks for checkin out my post. heres whats going on...im currently in the Air force and for the past two years i've been having ...
9 answers |
One of my friend has Lupus Erythematosus and needs a liver transplant, but during the blood transfusion, she got HCV. She wants to take d...
About a month ago I had a positive ANA result and a positve Anti dsDNA of 81. I get a referral to a rheumatologist and they repeat the A...
3 answers |
So i had a lumbure puncture and everything was normal except i had 4 obligoclonal bands in my csf has anyone dealt with this is this cns ...
3 answers |
I am a 30 year old women that within the last year have started experiencing severe pain in knees, elbows, wrists, fingers, shoulders and...
2 answers |
12182312 tn?1427687556
Hi. I am going to a rheumatologist very soon for a second opinion on lupus which I think I have. If I do, it has definitely affected me n...
2 answers |
do somebody use to practice yoga to relieve lupus synptoms??
1 answer |
hi, i was diagnosed with sle in sept 2007, since then the diagnosis has been changed to mctd as i also have sjogrens and raynauds. the r...
7 answers |
Hello all, I just found this website today and feel so fortunate to have found a place of possible support and information. I was diagn...
12 answers |
12226725 tn?1425350657
Hello, I have Hashimoto's. It is now relatively under control; however, I'm still having symptoms of something... extreme fatigue, horrib...
1 answer |
I am a man 27 years old. I have had dry mouth and dry eyes. Some light joint pain and I have been really stressed and with horrible an...
Hi there, I have had some positive test results back but am not experiencing any symptoms. I was actually being tested for something el...
7 answers |
Hello. My girlfriend had been tested for Lupus since a couple people in her family have it and it was negative but her ANA test was high....
I was just dx. with lupus of the skin, had tha ANA test and they are doing a titer. My Liver enzy. are out of the range . I was wonderin...
4 answers |
11175195 tn?1437399296
ABSOLUTE NRBC 0 K/mm3 0.0-0.0 L PERCENT NRBC 0 /100 WBC 0.0-0.0 L PLATELET 149 K/mm3 150-400 L RHEUMATOID FACTOR < 10.0 IU/ML < 15 ...
2 answers |
11175195 tn?1437399296
ABSOLUTE NRBC 0 K/mm3 0.0-0.0 L PERCENT NRBC 0 /100 WBC 0.0-0.0 L PLATELET 149 K/mm3 150-400 L RHEUMATOID FACTOR < 10.0 IU/ML < 15 ...
Every once in a while I will experience weeks of itchiness. I know I'm in trouble when my fingertips and the soles of my feet begin to i...
Hi everyone. I am new here and have been dealing with several issues for about a year now. It all started in June 2014. I started having ...
1 answer |
I have had extreme hand and foot pain as my main symptom. I have also had rashes, bruising/ burst blood vessels and long bone pain . The ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lupus Community Resources