Aa
A
A
Close
Lupus Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to lupus.
61 - 80 (of 1871) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am a 30 year old women that within the last year have started experiencing severe pain in knees, elbows, wrists, fingers, shoulders and...
2 answers |
12182312 tn?1427687556
Hi. I am going to a rheumatologist very soon for a second opinion on lupus which I think I have. If I do, it has definitely affected me n...
2 answers |
do somebody use to practice yoga to relieve lupus synptoms??
1 answer |
hi, i was diagnosed with sle in sept 2007, since then the diagnosis has been changed to mctd as i also have sjogrens and raynauds. the r...
7 answers |
Hello all, I just found this website today and feel so fortunate to have found a place of possible support and information. I was diagn...
12 answers |
12226725 tn?1425350657
Hello, I have Hashimoto's. It is now relatively under control; however, I'm still having symptoms of something... extreme fatigue, horrib...
1 answer |
I am a man 27 years old. I have had dry mouth and dry eyes. Some light joint pain and I have been really stressed and with horrible an...
Hi there, I have had some positive test results back but am not experiencing any symptoms. I was actually being tested for something el...
7 answers |
Hello. My girlfriend had been tested for Lupus since a couple people in her family have it and it was negative but her ANA test was high....
I was just dx. with lupus of the skin, had tha ANA test and they are doing a titer. My Liver enzy. are out of the range . I was wonderin...
5 answers |
11175195 tn?1437399296
ABSOLUTE NRBC 0 K/mm3 0.0-0.0 L PERCENT NRBC 0 /100 WBC 0.0-0.0 L PLATELET 149 K/mm3 150-400 L RHEUMATOID FACTOR < 10.0 IU/ML < 15 ...
2 answers |
11175195 tn?1437399296
ABSOLUTE NRBC 0 K/mm3 0.0-0.0 L PERCENT NRBC 0 /100 WBC 0.0-0.0 L PLATELET 149 K/mm3 150-400 L RHEUMATOID FACTOR < 10.0 IU/ML < 15 ...
Every once in a while I will experience weeks of itchiness. I know I'm in trouble when my fingertips and the soles of my feet begin to i...
Hi everyone. I am new here and have been dealing with several issues for about a year now. It all started in June 2014. I started having ...
1 answer |
I have had extreme hand and foot pain as my main symptom. I have also had rashes, bruising/ burst blood vessels and long bone pain . The ...
Hello All, First my name is Grace. I'm 29 years old. Wife and mother to an almost one year old little girl. I'm writing this post to ho...
1 answer |
Years ago I tested positive for lupus but my Dr said it was fibro. I have celiac, sjogrens, types2 diabetes and high blood pressure. I h...
first of all, and not to be rude but I would only like answers from doctors and such and people who have gotten tattoo's. basically I...
10 answers |
471161 tn?1317194550
Just wondering how many people here have lupus or some other autoimmune disease and have been on hormone replacement drugs at some point....
5 answers |
11175195 tn?1437399296
These r my labs and was wondering what you think of them and what diagnoses would you think I have? And what you see of these results? Th...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lupus Community Resources