Aa
A
A
Close
Lyme Disease Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments
1 - 20 (of 4567) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I looked in the archive here and there were some posts a couple of years back, but nothing specific from anyone who had seriously used a ...
21 answers | 1 comment |
I've been pretty miserable for the last three months and have seen so many doctors. My symptoms started with this strange feeling in my h...
1 answer | 1 comment |
500238 tn?1255134814
This is just something that occurred to me through researching the neurological symptoms of Lyme. It appears that only Rhesus monkeys ar...
13 answers | 2 comments |
Hi everyone! Please help me Lyme test result. This is my sons test. Is he has borrelia or not? https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzPKMD...
Almost a year ago to date I started getting sick and also noticed a swollen lymphnode under my armpit. My internist sent me for a baselin...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I have been on the MS boards on and off for the past 4-5 years, but they have questioned whether my symptoms really fit MS, and I am stro...
|
19541290 tn?1479745397
I was diagnosed with Lyme disease in July of 2016. I had a diffussed rash all over my body and a really weird rash on my hands. Plus he...
|
19541290 tn?1479745397
My Western Blot test came back with 8 out of 10 bars. When the nurse called me and told me I asked her, what does this mean? She said i...
|
I feel as if my cooling system is not working. This leaves me so weary and tired I can no longer function normally
1 answer |
I did yard work on Sunday afternoon, and discovered an embedded deer tick Late Monday night. It had a strange sack with it. The area has ...
1 answer |
4939681 tn?1361302899
I went in for my mammogram today. The axiallary lymph node has been prominent for nearly a year now and measures 2.5 cm. mammogram thou...
32 answers |
Hi, I had a very pronounced EM spot in 1987, followed by severe neurological symptoms, waxing and waning arthritis, and in fact mos...
15 answers |
1132574 tn?1271676066
Just curiuous to see if any of youhave experienced mouth sores w/ your Lyme? I had an ulcer on the bottom of my mouth and now have little...
17 answers |
I have been searching all over the internet to find an answer to this, and cannot seem to come across a definite answer. At least it's so...
30 answers |
Hi all, I’ve been reading this forum for the last few years and It’s been a fantastic source of info as well as support on coping with...
46 answers |
I am supposed to start taking rifampin once a day and bacterium 2x a day. I'm just wondering how to space it out. The bactrim I will take...
1 answer |
Last August I noticed what to me looks like a bullseye rash on my hand. I went to the doctors at the time and he looked in a book and men...
1 answer |
I first had flu like symptoms and then started with itchy bumps on my legs that were hard and little bumps on my arms everything itches b...
I had encephalitis caused by late diagnosed Lyme and that caused a ridge on top of my head. First they thoght it was something outside th...
Hi all, I didn't drink for the month of November and felt great til I started drinking in December and noticed that it was making me f...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lyme Disease Community Resources