Aa
A
A
Close
Lyme Disease Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments
1 - 20 (of 4599) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been experiencing extreme fatigue, muscle twitches all over my body, hyper active knee reflexes, and head/neck/back aches. My ...
25 answers |
My general questions are what do you recommend in my particular case? How can I protect young children from developing chronic Lyme’s in ...
I am looking for a Lyme doctor in or near South Carolina. I have been having alot of neurological symtoms and my doctors now thinks I ha...
I have been searching the Internet for literally years in an attempt to locate help for my multiple symptoms. I will try to keep it detai...
6 answers | 5 comments |
New to the site. Great info here. I went to my MD 3 weeks ago and explained that I had been bitten by literally hundreds of ticks in my...
I had lab work come back with a present IGG P66 AB, IGG P41 AB and IGM P23 AB. I have read several posts and the physician where I live ...
I just finished a very aggressive treatment for Hodgkin's Lymphoma in August 2010. I have been trying to recoup, but I have had so many s...
6 answers | 2 comments |
Does anyone have severe butt and tailbone with sitting? I have been dx with Lyme and can't sit for more than 15 minutes or my butt a...
15 answers | 1 comment |
I'm hoping someone here could shed light on this report. Similar to other cases, I was misdiagnosed for the last 7 years. Multiple sx tha...
I just got my Lyme test back- the nurse informed me over the phone it is negative. I'm so dissappointed as I was really hoping to have an...
2 answers |
A week ago I noticed an itchy bite on top of my foot, about 2 cms wide, and at that point, I wondered if I had gotten bit by a spider or ...
1 answer |
Last august I was diagnosed with Lyme disease after experiencing headaches everyday for 2 weeks and never being able to get relief from t...
1 answer |
4451049 tn?1387157037
I switched it up and got probiotics that require refrigeration. I knew I would end up leaving them out at some point. Anyhow, I left th...
20 answers |
I do cardio everyday for 30 minutes. My face and head hurt so much worse both immediately and hours after I exercise. Does exercise make ...
44 answers | 3 comments |
4939681 tn?1361302899
I have been suffering for severe Lyme related symptoms (general constant flu like symptoms, fatigue, heart palpitations, joint pain, gene...
16 answers | 1 comment |
Lyme is the culprit in my case, tested positive for the MTHFR mutative gene, chronic lyme etc. That said, I am flummoxed in finding any d...
OK, here I go...... The rheumatologist decided to give me a month of doxy, although it took a bit of discussion to get to that point. M...
7 answers | 2 comments |
How long does an infected tick have to be attached for in order to successfully transmit Lyme? I was bitten last summer but had no rashes...
1 answer |
I had Lyme disease 10 years ago, and had 2 months of doxycycline. The symptoms gradually went away over the next 6 months. My western ...
1 answer |
I have what doctors believe is ACA, a late manifestation of late Lyme Disease. My skin is atrophying and I don't know if it will ever sto...
119 answers | 15 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lyme Disease Community Resources