Lyme Disease Community
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
WellinCT37 minutes
By WellinCT
Hi All. I have been in treatment for Lyme for about 9 months now. Likely had it for 2-3 years before Igenex tests hel...
By ac707
My mother has displayed Lymes Disease symptoms for many years. I too have started to devolop some. We are both theref...
By LightInMe
I saw a new integrative Doctor who thinks I have lymes and wants to start treatment even though my labs are normal. ...
By idiocracy
I have been tested for everything and all blood test are normal. I had the Ingenix test for Lymes and I only showed ...
By shouldhavethought
have muscle twitching constantly in lower legs spamatic upper legs and arms. Clean emg and cleared for clinical weak...
By gbarker8pb
I am desperately looking for an LLMD near Kansas City. I have been very ill for 3 months and has been to so many doc...
By Certifiedsarah
I was diagnosed with MS in 2010. Several people in my family have been diagnosed with Lyme. All of my test came back ...
mom623476Apr 24
RicobordOct 27, 2013
Scholzie22Oct 26, 2013
RicobordOct 20, 2013
mojogalOct 18, 2013
By Scholzie22 Blank
I am 25 year old male and have been diagnosed with Lyme Disease about 3 months ago. After 2-3 years of seeing doctors...
AmbileighApr 22
mojogalJul 19, 2015
By LGYnyc Blank
Hi everyone, I am writing to you today because I've started my treatment for a Chnonic lyme disease III with Barto...
By Jyes
After almost 2 years of having I was able to finally see a LLMD. A wonderful man who took his time, listened to me, t...
By pvcguy1986
Hello, I ordered my own lyme western blot test, and IgG p41 and p39 came back positive. All other IgG, and all Ig...
By Estellebelle
I've been ill for almost a year now, and I've started looking into lyme disease. I did an elisa igg and igm test, w...
By Kpd46
My daughter had bloodwork in 2009 that showed high quant Igm and high igg/Igm. She had igg p41 and igg p58 present ab...
By Rauzy5
I have had weird undiagnosed symptoms so I did a Lyme disease test through Igenex. My test results overall came back ...
JackieCaliforniaMay 11, 2015
zazoo33May 09, 2015
RicobordJul 05, 2014
JackieCaliforniaJul 05, 2014
By zazoo33 Blank
Greetings- I have a very wide spectrum of symptoms, affecting most every body system. My main symptoms are constan...
By dal29
Hi, Last year I had 6 bands on Western Blot come back positive (93,66,58,45,41, and 30). Do these indicate Lyme d...
By Laurabeavers
I live in the St. Louis area. I was a dog groomer for years. At one point I de ticked a dog that was loaded with seed...
535822 tn?1443980380
By margypops
Is this a symptom of Lyme disease..
By Phoenixreal
Cross posted from Undiagnosed community: So this is long but I'm very frustrated and every doctor thinks these are u...
By lymestory
I had one about 10 years ago, and the thing I remember the most about it was that it had a strong smell (probably lik...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lyme Disease Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank