Aa
A
A
Close

Lyme Disease Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments

21 - 40 (of 4503) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi there. I was wondering if I could ask a question. About 7 years ago when I was 20, a friend of mine gave me a kitten to take home. On the car ride home that night, he clawed me a lot. The next day I woke up really sick. I can't rememb...
  Posted
1094370 tn?1317138425
Hi Jackie and Others, It's been at least a year, but I messed up. Started feeling pretty good and at the same time, starting getting acid reflux because of the antibotics. Also, my neuro at UCSF told me I do NOT have lyme disease. ...
  Posted
Hi guys, I have been on treatment with antibiotics non stop since 4 years ago. In general Im 90%, which means I feel good most of the time... my symptoms are very very weak, almost non existant. I have a major flare once a year... This ...
  Posted
I have what doctors believe is ACA, a late manifestation of late Lyme Disease. My skin is atrophying and I don't know if it will ever stop, based on what I have read. Has anyone had this before and stopped the progression through ant...
  Posted
Hi. I have been diagnosed with CFS/ME but not sure if this is accurate. I just received results for CD57 test which were very low (10). Could that mean its Chronic Lyme or do CFS patients also get low CD57 readings? Thanks!
  Posted
I tested positive in the US at the Igenex lab for Lyme Disease in 1995 but never received treatment here in Canada...now many years later I am have many lymphoma Symptoms and I am having a biopsy on a groin node on March 24th. I have man...
  Posted
Two years ago, i was diagnosed with Lyme disease after a positive titer test. My tick bite was on my head and the site of the bite became very painful and infected. I had a tough case to treat and went through 4 months of doxy treatmen...
  Posted
1297538 tn?1278549702
My LLMD showed me an interesting article about Lyme and the mouth. I had a upper molar die for no good reason last year and had to have a root canal and crown put on. We are convinced that the Lyme killed this tooth. My LLMD believes the...
  Posted
Hi, Could hypothyroidism be potentially caused by Lyme? Thanks
  Posted
Hi there, I'm currently being tested for Lyme as is my 3 year old son, as I had a tick bite shortly before conceiving, and my son has complete heart block. I received some hormone test results that were abnormal today and wondered ...
  Posted
Hello everyone. I was hoping that some of you out there might be able to tell me what the long term effects of bartonella are. I was diagnosed with bartonella 9 years ago when I was 18. At the time I was treated with erythromycin and the...
  Posted
Hello - I am wondering if anyone can clear up the "early treatment" timeline for Lyme Disease. The rash started out looking and itching like a mosquito bite or poison ivy then developed the bullseye a day or so later. We were not even a...
  Posted
I have read articles and advice all over that has significant contradictions. Some doctors/sources suggest "exercise" only to the point that you will not be sore or tired the following day. The rationale being that to must save as muc...
  Posted
4939681 tn?1361302899
Phew, I recently had a horrible flare! My diary indicates in being a little more than 4 weeks since my last much milder flare. The most recent came along with a severe "throat infection". My ENT said that it looked like I scraped my t...
  Posted
Hi. Pasting this here Bc I have chronic Lyme-----It started when I work up yesterday, just a vague pain in my left leg. I thought maybe I slept on it wrong. Then I started noticing other left sided symptoms that are all getting progressi...
  Posted
recently diagnosed with cvid (common variable immunodeficiency).All lyme treatments have failed.I was just wondering if anyone else has been dxd with this.My doc says all of my past tests for just about everything could have been wrong a...
  Posted
Hello, I have been feeling unwell on/off for quite a while. After developing muscular pains that was so excruciating my dr decided to test me for Lyme. After he got my results back I was told I'm healthy and Lyme was questionable but the...
  Posted
Anyone heard of low dose immunotherapy for treating lyme and co-infections? Specialty Natural Medicine in WA state offers this treatment for lyme. A detailed description is on their website. It's supposed to divert your immune system awa...
  Posted
709619 tn?1230165075
it seems like there are a lot of people with questions related to CD57. It would be nice to have a doctor give an overview of the marker, eh? anyway, i got my CD57 back today and I clocked in at 40 but I'm still waiting on western bl...
  Posted
Does anyone experience weird vibrations maybe even electrical sensations through out your body? It's hard to explain but it kind of the same feeling your body has after using a leaf blower or electric sander. That numb vibrating feeling....
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lyme Disease Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...