Aa
A
A
Close
Lyme Disease Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments
21 - 40 (of 4607) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I just finished a very aggressive treatment for Hodgkin's Lymphoma in August 2010. I have been trying to recoup, but I have had so many s...
6 answers | 2 comments |
Does anyone have severe butt and tailbone with sitting? I have been dx with Lyme and can't sit for more than 15 minutes or my butt a...
15 answers | 1 comment |
I'm hoping someone here could shed light on this report. Similar to other cases, I was misdiagnosed for the last 7 years. Multiple sx tha...
I just got my Lyme test back- the nurse informed me over the phone it is negative. I'm so dissappointed as I was really hoping to have an...
2 answers |
A week ago I noticed an itchy bite on top of my foot, about 2 cms wide, and at that point, I wondered if I had gotten bit by a spider or ...
1 answer |
4451049 tn?1387157037
I switched it up and got probiotics that require refrigeration. I knew I would end up leaving them out at some point. Anyhow, I left th...
20 answers |
I do cardio everyday for 30 minutes. My face and head hurt so much worse both immediately and hours after I exercise. Does exercise make ...
44 answers | 3 comments |
Lyme is the culprit in my case, tested positive for the MTHFR mutative gene, chronic lyme etc. That said, I am flummoxed in finding any d...
OK, here I go...... The rheumatologist decided to give me a month of doxy, although it took a bit of discussion to get to that point. M...
7 answers | 2 comments |
How long does an infected tick have to be attached for in order to successfully transmit Lyme? I was bitten last summer but had no rashes...
1 answer |
I had Lyme disease 10 years ago, and had 2 months of doxycycline. The symptoms gradually went away over the next 6 months. My western ...
1 answer |
I have what doctors believe is ACA, a late manifestation of late Lyme Disease. My skin is atrophying and I don't know if it will ever sto...
119 answers | 15 comments |
I was tested for Lupus, RA, all kinds of infectious diseases, STD's and Aids. All negative, ITher lyme disease test showed up positive ...
4 answers |
For about 9 months now I have been dealing with debilitating fatigue that just wont go away along with brain fog and various other sympto...
1 answer |
Hey all. The naturopath I see has stared me on Monolaurin, along with something that helps detox pathways. I'm also still taking protyli...
My daughter, 29 y.o., has been suffering for the past 3 weeks with severe muscularskeletal pain, raging headaches, fatigue, etc. She jus...
25 answers | 2 comments |
I'm undiagnosed. I've had a couple of ELISA tests that were negative (not the C6), and I've tested negative for lupus, RA, etc. No lesion...
11 answers | 2 comments |
Hi I am a 37 y/o male. A few weeks before Christmas I started having muscle soreness in both arms mainly and every so often in my legs as...
Thank you for offering a platform for discussion. I tested negative on the Lyme WB at Labcorp on June 12, but positive on two bands ...
51 answers | 1 comment |
I tried to post this under the proper discussion but for some reason it did not take. I could sure use some help finding a LLMD. I...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lyme Disease Community Resources