Lyme Disease Community
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By lyme_maybe
Hi there, I am also new to all this "Lyme" stuff. I have had symptoms for 11 years, very similar to everyone else. ...
By Katya4
I am 21, female. I have had strange symptoms start several moths ago, early December. I am wondering about Lyme. I...
By tiredofbeingfatigued
Hi. I am new to this forum. I have been suffering with debilitating fatigue for a long time. Years ago I was t...
By tiredofbeingfatigued
As I am trying to find an LLMD in the Phoenix area, all of the referrals I have been getting from the agencies that p...
By Kcs2414
Hi Everyone, Thank you for taking the time to read this as it is going to be long. My boyfriend of was diag...
By tiredofbeingfatigued
I am having a hard time finding a reputable, qualified LLMD in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area. I have tried ILADS but d...
katy34Jul 21
katy34Jul 21
katy34Jul 21
sian333May 26, 2010
JackieCaliforniaMay 25, 2010
By sian333 Blank
It's only recently dawned on me that I *may* have Lyme. One day I had some bad flu like symptoms and thought that ...
Mike11113030Jun 03, 2014
bnow23May 10, 2014
melissasmilesOct 04, 2013
By soanxious89 Blank
Hi, I have been diagnosed with anxiety and I am currently taking 10mg Lexapro which doe not seem to be helping. I h...
By Murphgolf
Hope everyone is doing better as I have not been on the forum for a long time. Decided to stay away from the word Lym...
By allstars8
I have severe pressure in the head after going on minocycline. I spoke to my doctor who said he thought it may be a h...
mojogalJul 19
By LGYnyc
Hi everyone, I am writing to you today because I've started my treatment for a Chnonic lyme disease III with Barto...
mojogalJul 19
EphedraJul 18
By Tunaboy
Since IGG is a past infection, is it ok to ignore this result?
1763947_tn?1334058919
By mojogal
I can't stress enough how important detoxing is when treating Lyme and co-infections. Simple ways are drinking lots o...
By neptune296 Blank
Hi everyone :), I first wanted to say thank you all for your helpful advice and tips in my last post, I read them ...
By Healthcraze222 Blank
Im sorry this is a little long but if you are a mother and knowing how diffucult seeing a child of your suffer. Any i...
By davegraham5
Seven days ago I noticed a tick bite on my leg. Well I thought it was a scab so I picked it off leaving black legs in...
By Albert54
People, my name its Alberto I am from Argentina, by the end of 2013 I went to California for a training of my company...
By JackieCalifornia
just checking to be sure the site is up and running ...
By Borrelian
Recently I became available to resume dating. My problem is, if I loved someone, I wouldn't want them to date me. W...
By Sunshine989
I was prescribed 100mg doxy twice daily. I this a high enough dosage? I am going to an LLMD but I have read the dosag...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lyme Disease Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank