Aa
A
A
Close

Lyme Disease Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments

41 - 60 (of 4466) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
4939681_tn?1361302899
I have been suffering for severe Lyme related symptoms (general constant flu like symptoms, fatigue, heart palpitations, joint pain, general ache, cold extremities, hot/cold intolerance, enlarging lymph nodes, numbness/tingling, tremor, ...
leilajax | Last answer
Sorry if you've had this question many times. I've been sick for many years and have many of the symptoms of Lyme. But I believed I was clear because of the standard blood tests the doctors always do. Tonight my friend told me about t...
BellaJake | Last comment
I've just stared metronome and artemisia and one week in I have tinnitus an phantom music. Is it the medications or is a herx? Any help would be appreciated
csb65 | Last answer
I am SO confused. It's been over a year of this. I need advice. August 2014... I stared having leg/groin pain. After months of nonsense my doctor ordered blood work. These were the results: Lyme Disease Ab (IgG), Western blot Band...
Jyes | Last comment
4451049_tn?1387157037
I've been breaking out with spontaneous skin eruptions for 5 years. I've been through almost every skin disease in the book that might be possible. Since I was beyond acne years at the time of onset, I figured I just had adult acne. Most...
Ephedra | Last answer
Was told it may help some symptoms with Lyme and co infections. I haave tested postive for rmsf- not sure of others, Lyme tested negative but I've heard that happens for a while sometimes and I'm starting to believe I hve it. Anyways I o...
Ashelyrae89 | Last comment
Hello everyone I have recently been diagnosed for lyme and have began treatment with 2 100mg capsules of doxycycline twice a day for 3 weeks. I know a lot of people may say that thats not enough treatment but i am going to finish it ...
Warrior757 | Last answer
Hello, I have recently been diagnosed with Lyme disease after a trip in August. My first symptom was horrible burning in my vagina. I have tried everything from hormone creams, thrush medication and amitriptyline drugs nothing is wo...
Niccidunn93 | Last answer
I am currently taking two antibiotic's. Mepron and cefuroxime. And have been on antibiotic's for about a year now. Having more light cramping in calfs then before. Honestly, I haven't been good taking supplements and drinking a lot...
Jamie283 | Last answer
Hi all Finding this site seems like a blessing so far. I have been plagued with ill health and new symptoms for the past couple years. I believe it began in college when I was bitten by a tick or two. I remember clearly seeing some very...
Lymeorchronicfatigue | Last answer
my friend via was diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer tumors in april 2015. she now has darkened black lips. can this be because of her cancer or perhaps now the cancer has spreaded to the liver or other part of the body. im worried fo...
Ashawkins777 | Last answer
Muscle twitching has occurred since day one since being diagnosed with lyme. I was wondering when will it go away?? Im on Doxycycline now and about halfway through treatment. Somedays the twitching is non exsistent and then othe...
Warrior757 | Last answer
Hey Folks, A bit of a background. I’m a researcher that has had experience with neurolyme at one of the top colleges in the world. I believe my experience with neurolyme and all it’s UNEXPLAINABLE AND WEIRD sensations put me in a uniq...
SabalSabal | Last answer
I tested positive for Lyme trough Igenex in 08 but for various reasons did not get adequate treatment. The last three years I have had a lot of neurological symptoms including terrible fatigue, sleepiness neither relieved much by sleep, ...
csb65 | Last answer
Can anyone help me with these results? I'm trying to research the best I can. I'll be seeing my neurologist in January but I'd like to have some background knowledge just incase she tells me otherwise or whatever happens. For the most pa...
ambxo | Last answer
25 years old. I have anxiety attacks. Breathing feels off. Stiff neck. Feet hurt. Sinus headaches and sharp pains in head. Lower abdominal pains. Feel dizzy and off balance at times. Legs and hands feel weak and cramps in hands. Also ver...
Dan023 | Last answer
Hi guys, im New here, im an italian Guy Who lived in Australia a couple of years, camping in the Bush i was bitten by thicks often i just would twist em off My body But once i failed to take one off and i had a piece of it stuck on lower...
Aramiz | Last answer
Hello! I am new here. Long story short, I've been suffering from a host of symptoms, mostly neurological & autoimmune for a few years. I've had many "negative" lymes tests but my last test done by a functional medicine doctor showed cle...
furmomof6 | Last answer
3054080_tn?1358726456
Hello, everyone! I originally posted on the MS forum as I have been experiencing some symptoms that, at first appearance, appear to fit that criteria. Brief background: Diagnosed with degenerating vertebrae at C5 & 6, compressed disc,...
LilMinnie | Last answer
I tested positive in ELISA but negative on Western Blot. My current doctor denies I have Lyme and dismisses my symptoms. I have been on doxy for 3and a half weeks and will continue until day 28. I had a severe Herx Reaction that lasted t...
Vfreyr | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lyme Disease Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...