Lyme Disease Community
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By lymegrace
My daughter is 21 and has been suffering with lyme for 7-8 years now. She lives with VERY painful lyme arthritis that...
By johnsam
HI All, I see this thread is old but I figured I would try it post anyway. I have burning on the tops of my feet an...
By kjb5
Can anyone interpret please, don't have apt. until next week.. Thank you LYME DISEASE AB(IGG),BLOT NEGATIVE NE...
By krcp123
I'm 47 yr. female and have been sick for 9 yrs and treated like I'm crazy everywhere I go seeking help. Bloodwork kee...
By seanscott256
So I had the ELISA test done several times all with negative results about 6 months ago. I also had a western blot te...
By Katya4
I got my IgeneX test but mine did not go past band 18. I understand there is band 12, and 9 and perhaps another? ...
dal29Feb 15
grdnerDec 17, 2015
csb65Dec 14, 2015
Katya4Nov 25, 2015
Katya4Nov 25, 2015
By SabalSabal
Hey Folks, A bit of a background. I’m a researcher that has had experience with neurolyme at one of the top colleg...
1276940 tn?1393812621
By 2johndeereboys
Back in August of 2015 I spent about an hour on a nature trail in the woods. I was there with my husband, son, and a...
By seanscott256
I've been on the same two antibiotics (doxy, omnicef) for the last three months. I had an initial herx when I first s...
Katya4Feb 04
grdnerFeb 02
Katya4Jan 31
grdnerJan 31
By Katya4
Can lyme be exacerbated by being sick? I got sick a few weeks ago and ever since it has fired up my nerve problem...
rykerjemJan 26
JackieCaliforniaOct 05, 2015
JackieCaliforniaOct 05, 2015
BrokenArrow25Oct 04, 2015
By rykerjem Blank
I have electrical stinging to the point of suicide I cant hold much longer. I did have igenix and doc said he thought...
17117601 tn?1454459893
By Erika0316
I was diagnosed with Lymes last October. I have done 2 full rounds of Doxy. I find that I have gained weight, I am st...
By janilu
I was duagnosed in seot w lymes. About 1 month after symptoms. Took 21 days dixy. ER doc did give me prednisone prior...
By corky6969
Hello Does anyone here have a naturepath in scotland or england .who uses buhners protocal?. If england do they acce...
By idiocracy
V Western Blot Lyme IGG P41 Present. Ongoing symptoms for months. I have posted my symptoms in o...
chevelle01Dec 04, 2015
JackieCaliforniaNov 22, 2015
chevelle01Nov 20, 2015
By chevelle01
Just got results back from igenex. I had the initial lyme panel and complete coinfection panel done. These are my r...
By seanscott256
Hi guys, I have been taking doxy and omnicef for about 3 months. After about a month I developed a bad sore throat th...
By Donaltman3
I'm a 37 year old male in Valdosta, GA. I'm been having a bad time lately and just wanting to talk. About 2 years ...
cave76Sep 25, 2013
wodneeySep 25, 2013
nervousmummytobeJan 11, 2013
RicobordDec 25, 2012
By asalka Blank
Hi to everyone! Let God bless all of us! I was bitten by ticks 3 years ago while the feedings birds in the Regents Pa...
By Katya4
How do you read them and what bands are the lyme bands. ? I have a ++ a + and a IND on my IGM but the IGG only has an...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lyme Disease Community Resources