Lyme Disease Community
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
mkh9Sep 22
mojogalSep 22
By lene54
Yet another doctor has told me something different. He said I have CMV. He said I didn't have RMSF or I would have...
anonymous680Sep 07, 2009
JackieCaliforniaSep 07, 2009
JackieCaliforniaSep 07, 2009
By anonymous680 Blank
So, when I became ill, my symptoms were present all the time for a couple months. After that, they became daily/weekl...
By kathloj
I've been following Reader's Comments on this article in The Washington Post. It has garnered a lot of interesting co...
mojogalSep 19
By JackieCalifornia
From the website LymeMD (written by a Lyme doc on the East Coast) -- what is in [brackets] are my minor edits to make...
By deseperate
Are these two tests available by general physician doctors ? I mean when our primary care order Lyme test ( I know it...
By Ollie113
Hi I think I might have symptoms similar to those in Lyme disease.Four years ago whilst camping in ireland I became ...
By deseperate
I am super scared ... The more I read about Lyme, the more serious I think it is. I try to cling to stories where pe...
By jackn123
I had chronic fatigue syndrome 22 years ago which lasted for a year and then subsequently I developed multiple chemic...
By nervousmummytobe
Hi everyone Haven't been around for a while. My doctor is being pretty weird and making me do igenex tests every s...
By nervousmummytobe
Hey all ! I'm now symptom free and trying to conceive baby number 2 whilst I feel well as I know I could relapse in ...
By lene54
My GP's nurse called to make me an appointment at Kirkland Clinic at UAB with an infectious disease that my doctor ha...
mojogalSep 14
mkh9Sep 13
mojogalSep 13
mkh9Sep 12
By deseperate
any of you have compound heterogeneous MTHFR mutations? I know it is the worst combination what does that mean in ...
By jgengo
I recently began to have parethesia that literally jumps from one limb to the other. It can be in the same limb at th...
By freefallin Blank
Hello again, In my last thread, I mentioned how I've been experiencing an array of progressively worsening neurolo...
1139187_tn?1355710247
By Brucergoldberg
Back in 2010 I was hit with some massive symptoms all at once. The only thing they found wrong with me was low thyro...
By deseperate
do any of you experience some kind of heart palpitation after eating ( not always but maybe after some foods).?? thi...
By soanxious89
Hello, I have been on antibiotics for Lyme disease since 2011. I got pregnant in October 2014 and had my son this su...
By fnfiacco
I have been extremely ill for about two years now. My story is that i started out as a competitive swimmer and athlet...
By CR97
Hi everyone. The other day I was sitting on the couch watching TV and both of my elbows, from about mid bicep to mid ...
By KAHB
I am looking for recommendations for a llmd anywhere in ny .....in desperate need of help...especially if they take i...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lyme Disease Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank