Aa
A
A
Close
Lyme Disease Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments
81 - 100 (of 4555) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My daughter had bloodwork in 2009 that showed high quant Igm and high igg/Igm. She had igg p41 and igg p58 present abnormal and Igm p23 p...
1 answer
I have had weird undiagnosed symptoms so I did a Lyme disease test through Igenex. My test results overall came back as negative, but my ...
5 answers | 1 comment
  JackieCalifornia,    Rauzy5,    JackieCalifornia,    Rauzy5,    JackieCalifornia
Greetings- I have a very wide spectrum of symptoms, affecting most every body system. My main symptoms are constant exhaustion, both p...
19 answers | 1 comment
Hi, Last year I had 6 bands on Western Blot come back positive (93,66,58,45,41, and 30). Do these indicate Lyme disease? I did not g...
3 answers | 2 comments
I live in the St. Louis area. I was a dog groomer for years. At one point I de ticked a dog that was loaded with seed ticks. That night m...
1 answer
Cross posted from Undiagnosed community: So this is long but I'm very frustrated and every doctor thinks these are unrelated. I have ha...
3 answers
I had one about 10 years ago, and the thing I remember the most about it was that it had a strong smell (probably like amonnia). Does ...
2 answers | 1 comment
Hi there. I was wondering if I could ask a question. About 7 years ago when I was 20, a friend of mine gave me a kitten to take home. On ...
2 answers | 1 comment
1094370 tn?1317138425
Hi Jackie and Others, It's been at least a year, but I messed up. Started feeling pretty good and at the same time, starting getting ...
5 answers
Hi guys, I have been on treatment with antibiotics non stop since 4 years ago. In general Im 90%, which means I feel good most of the tim...
4 answers | 1 comment
Hi. I have been diagnosed with CFS/ME but not sure if this is accurate. I just received results for CD57 test which were very low (10). C...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I tested positive in the US at the Igenex lab for Lyme Disease in 1995 but never received treatment here in Canada...now many years later...
2 answers |
Two years ago, i was diagnosed with Lyme disease after a positive titer test. My tick bite was on my head and the site of the bite becam...
2 answers |
1297538 tn?1278549702
My LLMD showed me an interesting article about Lyme and the mouth. I had a upper molar die for no good reason last year and had to have a...
7 answers |
Hi, Could hypothyroidism be potentially caused by Lyme? Thanks
3 answers | 3 comments |
Hi there, I'm currently being tested for Lyme as is my 3 year old son, as I had a tick bite shortly before conceiving, and my son has ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello everyone. I was hoping that some of you out there might be able to tell me what the long term effects of bartonella are. I was diag...
10 answers | 1 comment |
Hello - I am wondering if anyone can clear up the "early treatment" timeline for Lyme Disease. The rash started out looking and itching ...
2 answers |
I have read articles and advice all over that has significant contradictions. Some doctors/sources suggest "exercise" only to the poin...
3 answers | 4 comments |
4939681 tn?1361302899
Phew, I recently had a horrible flare! My diary indicates in being a little more than 4 weeks since my last much milder flare. The most...
12 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lyme Disease Community Resources