Aa
A
A
Close
Lyme Disease Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments
81 - 100 (of 4543) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1297538 tn?1278549702
My LLMD showed me an interesting article about Lyme and the mouth. I had a upper molar die for no good reason last year and had to have a...
7 answers |
Hi, Could hypothyroidism be potentially caused by Lyme? Thanks
3 answers | 3 comments |
Hi there, I'm currently being tested for Lyme as is my 3 year old son, as I had a tick bite shortly before conceiving, and my son has ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello everyone. I was hoping that some of you out there might be able to tell me what the long term effects of bartonella are. I was diag...
10 answers | 1 comment |
Hello - I am wondering if anyone can clear up the "early treatment" timeline for Lyme Disease. The rash started out looking and itching ...
2 answers |
I have read articles and advice all over that has significant contradictions. Some doctors/sources suggest "exercise" only to the poin...
3 answers | 4 comments |
4939681 tn?1361302899
Phew, I recently had a horrible flare! My diary indicates in being a little more than 4 weeks since my last much milder flare. The most...
12 answers |
Hi. Pasting this here Bc I have chronic Lyme-----It started when I work up yesterday, just a vague pain in my left leg. I thought maybe I...
1 answer | 1 comment |
recently diagnosed with cvid (common variable immunodeficiency).All lyme treatments have failed.I was just wondering if anyone else has b...
8 answers |
Hello, I have been feeling unwell on/off for quite a while. After developing muscular pains that was so excruciating my dr decided to tes...
14 answers | 6 comments |
709619 tn?1230165075
it seems like there are a lot of people with questions related to CD57. It would be nice to have a doctor give an overview of the marker...
121 answers | 1 comment |
Does anyone experience weird vibrations maybe even electrical sensations through out your body? It's hard to explain but it kind of the s...
5 answers | 2 comments |
Hello! I am new here. Long story short, I've been suffering from a host of symptoms, mostly neurological & autoimmune for a few years. I...
17 answers | 1 comment |
Do any of you know what physical and psych signs you get if you are killing the bartonella and getting better I really need to know Thanks
1 answer |
So like most, 7 months ago I had a negative CDC Lyme test and so my primary Dr does not believe I have this and does not believe in Chron...
2 answers |
I just saw a post down below that comments on whether Lyme doctors accept insurance. The statement was that the docs do NOT accept insur...
1 answer |
My daughter is 21 and has been suffering with lyme for 7-8 years now. She lives with VERY painful lyme arthritis that keeps her from slee...
2 answers | 1 comment |
HI All, I see this thread is old but I figured I would try it post anyway. I have burning on the tops of my feet and on my hand too. S...
4 answers | 3 comments |
Can anyone interpret please, don't have apt. until next week.. Thank you LYME DISEASE AB(IGG),BLOT NEGATIVE NEGATIVE 18 KD (IGG) ...
1 answer |
I'm 47 yr. female and have been sick for 9 yrs and treated like I'm crazy everywhere I go seeking help. Bloodwork keeps coming back norma...
7 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lyme Disease Community Resources