Aa
A
A
Close
Lyme Disease Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments
81 - 100 (of 4529) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My daughter is 21 and has been suffering with lyme for 7-8 years now. She lives with VERY painful lyme arthritis that keeps her from slee...
2 answers | 1 comment |
HI All, I see this thread is old but I figured I would try it post anyway. I have burning on the tops of my feet and on my hand too. S...
4 answers | 3 comments |
Can anyone interpret please, don't have apt. until next week.. Thank you LYME DISEASE AB(IGG),BLOT NEGATIVE NEGATIVE 18 KD (IGG) ...
1 answer |
I'm 47 yr. female and have been sick for 9 yrs and treated like I'm crazy everywhere I go seeking help. Bloodwork keeps coming back norma...
7 answers |
I got my IgeneX test but mine did not go past band 18. I understand there is band 12, and 9 and perhaps another? Wondering why my tes...
6 answers | 2 comments |
Hey Folks, A bit of a background. I’m a researcher that has had experience with neurolyme at one of the top colleges in the world. I b...
5 answers | 1 comment |
1276940 tn?1393812621
Back in August of 2015 I spent about an hour on a nature trail in the woods. I was there with my husband, son, and a photographer (we we...
9 answers |
I've been on the same two antibiotics (doxy, omnicef) for the last three months. I had an initial herx when I first started and had bad t...
1 answer |
Can lyme be exacerbated by being sick? I got sick a few weeks ago and ever since it has fired up my nerve problems that went almost s...
11 answers | 4 comments |
I have electrical stinging to the point of suicide I cant hold much longer. I did have igenix and doc said he thought I had lyme and bart...
13 answers | 1 comment |
17117601 tn?1454459893
I was diagnosed with Lymes last October. I have done 2 full rounds of Doxy. I find that I have gained weight, I am still fatigued, my ba...
2 answers |
I was duagnosed in seot w lymes. About 1 month after symptoms. Took 21 days dixy. ER doc did give me prednisone prior diagnosis. My sym...
8 answers | 15 comments |
Hello Does anyone here have a naturepath in scotland or england .who uses buhners protocal?. If england do they accept skype patients? T...
1 answer |
V Western Blot Lyme IGG P41 Present. Ongoing symptoms for months. I have posted my symptoms in other forums and in t...
6 answers |
Just got results back from igenex. I had the initial lyme panel and complete coinfection panel done. These are my results igenex=nega...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Hi guys, I have been taking doxy and omnicef for about 3 months. After about a month I developed a bad sore throat that continued to wors...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I'm a 37 year old male in Valdosta, GA. I'm been having a bad time lately and just wanting to talk. About 2 years ago I got bit on the...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hi to everyone! Let God bless all of us! I was bitten by ticks 3 years ago while the feedings birds in the Regents Park,London.P thought ...
22 answers |
How do you read them and what bands are the lyme bands. ? I have a ++ a + and a IND on my IGM but the IGG only has an IND and a +. The...
5 answers | 2 comments |
Hey everyone, I'm about 3 months into Lyme treatment. Most of my symptoms have disappeared or improved but I still have pretty bad pain...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lyme Disease Community Resources
Top Infectious Diseases Answerers
Blank
JackieCalifornia
1415174 tn?1453246703