Lyme Disease Community
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By kathloj
I was just reading about the 10-year old quadruplets in BC diagnosed with Lyme Disease. Three out of the four are bei...
By Hartg
Along with all the other symptoms you can have with Lyme. Does anyone have very bad pain in the spine and also the ba...
kathlojJun 25
RicobordJun 25
kathlojJun 24
RicobordJun 24
kathlojJun 24
By kathloj
A couple comments on the video: It's scary to think that our blood supply could be compromised. Has anyone read an...
By kathloj
Watched this live on webcam last night as promoted through Canlyme.com http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n50caf8BLg
By Murphgolf
My apologies ahead of time for the negative tone of this post. I had blood tests run that showed my creatinine a ...
By acat79 Blank
My wife has had a swarm of medical issues this year dating back to January when she was diagnosed with melanoma. The...
By pieking8
I have this weird rash/infection on my leg i think it might be lyme disease but im not sure please help
helyannaJun 22
helyannaJun 18
RicobordJun 17
meganteaJun 16
By megantea
I already know that I have lyme disease, I was diagnosed about a year ago but have had no side effects other than the...
bbalex44Jun 20
JackieCaliforniaJan 14, 2013
rcougar84Jan 14, 2013
JackieCaliforniaJan 13, 2013
By desertgirl Blank
I was bitten by a deer tick in 1998, I was very sick for months and took a ton of antibiotics. I had the classic bull...
By Ricobord
If your doctor says you can't have Lyme Disease because your blood test was negative, show him/her this scientific st...
By boatgettingtoosmallforusall348 Blank
Sometimes feel VERY ISOLATED AND LONELY and feel like I just can't talk to my family any more about how I'm feeling. ...
CR97Jun 18
CR97Jun 17
CR97Jun 17
By CR97
Good morning everyone. I haven't been diagnosed with anything yet but I seen a new neurologist the other day and he o...
4451049_tn?1387157037
By Ephedra
I'm confident that part of the reason that I am not making any progress with TBI treatment is because I have a very a...
By Oblivion656
I know there isn't a expanding rash that you get from a infected tick. And I know I didn't see a tick stuck in my ski...
By spade22
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this or not but here is what is going on. I live in rural MO in a wo...
By kathloj
Does anyone find that caffeine heightens/worsens Lyme symptoms?
kathlojJun 16
GzsimoJun 16
kathlojoJun 08
kathlojJun 07
By Gzsimo
Hello. A little over a year, I developed this red rash all over the trunk of my body for a couple weeks. About a mo...
By benny4242
hello I got bitten by a tick around a year ago now im 20 it was on me for over a week without realising ever since th...
CR97Jun 15
CR97Jun 15
kathlojJun 15
By CR97
Just seen an article on Lyme in the newest Runner's World magazine. I haven't read it yet, just a FYI.
By MercyMe333
Wet feeling down both legs and sometimes feels numb or wet in groin area. Feels like nerve twinges that happen at ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lyme Disease Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank