Aa
A
A
Close
Lyme Disease Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments
101 - 120 (of 4517) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi all, I"ve had these symptoms for over a month now, some come and go others are constant. Headache(constant) sinus pressure(consta...
5 answers | 2 comments |
Hello again, I am now 7 months into treatment with my LLMD and am doing okay. I would venture to say that I am in the 85% good range most...
9 answers | 1 comment |
Hi all, I didn't drink for the month of November and felt great til I started drinking in December and noticed that it was making me f...
I just got 21 days of doxycycline prescribed to fight lyme and also started taking camabidoil. And now my blood sugars are high im eatin...
5 answers |
Background Age-22 Male Symptom onset- June, 2014: Attack began resulting in vomiting (not out of stomach pain, but out of the s...
5 answers | 4 comments |
Hi i hope someone will reply this.I really need help.This recently i've seeing a doctor because i was having some kind of malaria symptom...
4 answers |
4939681 tn?1361302899
I have been suffering for severe Lyme related symptoms (general constant flu like symptoms, fatigue, heart palpitations, joint pain, gene...
16 answers |
Sorry if you've had this question many times. I've been sick for many years and have many of the symptoms of Lyme. But I believed I was c...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I've just stared metronome and artemisia and one week in I have tinnitus an phantom music. Is it the medications or is a herx? Any help ...
2 answers |
I am SO confused. It's been over a year of this. I need advice. August 2014... I stared having leg/groin pain. After months of nonsens...
1 answer | 1 comment |
4451049 tn?1387157037
I've been breaking out with spontaneous skin eruptions for 5 years. I've been through almost every skin disease in the book that might be...
8 answers |
Was told it may help some symptoms with Lyme and co infections. I haave tested postive for rmsf- not sure of others, Lyme tested negative...
14 answers | 1 comment |
Hello everyone I have recently been diagnosed for lyme and have began treatment with 2 100mg capsules of doxycycline twice a day for 3...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I have recently been diagnosed with Lyme disease after a trip in August. My first symptom was horrible burning in my vagina. ...
1 answer |
I am currently taking two antibiotic's. Mepron and cefuroxime. And have been on antibiotic's for about a year now. Having more light ...
4 answers |
Hi all Finding this site seems like a blessing so far. I have been plagued with ill health and new symptoms for the past couple years. I...
3 answers |
my friend via was diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer tumors in april 2015. she now has darkened black lips. can this be because of her...
2 answers |
Muscle twitching has occurred since day one since being diagnosed with lyme. I was wondering when will it go away?? Im on Doxycycli...
1 answer |
I tested positive for Lyme trough Igenex in 08 but for various reasons did not get adequate treatment. The last three years I have had a ...
13 answers |
Can anyone help me with these results? I'm trying to research the best I can. I'll be seeing my neurologist in January but I'd like to ha...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lyme Disease Community Resources