Lyme Disease Community
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By deseperate
I am in the process of finding a good LLmd, but I am not sure I have lyme but regular doctors are not able to find wh...
By nicole198584
My son is 15 mo and is very delayed and has autism like characteristics. He had this rash at 2 months old. At the...
By JackieCalifornia
There is much understandable confusion among patients about the term "LLMD", which is short for 'Lyme-literate Medica...
By kathloj
http://www.apollon.uio.no/english/articles/2013/2_borrelia.html
By kathloj
"The Lyme Test Access Program (Lyme-TAP) is a nationwide patient assistance program to provide assistance for initial...
10184447_tn?1408379244
By Lauren4Jesus
I am 25 years old I lived in Africa for around 3 months when I got back I had severe GI issue and over the months it ...
By hunterjls
I have been diagnosed with limes about 4 month's ago.. after lots and lots of blood work and different doctors.. I've...
By BoomBoom321
CDC Two-tier Lyme Disease Testing: A Global Threat GENERAL INFO: Very recently, in yet another obvious attempt to...
By kathloj
From what my LLMD and LLND told me, the Bb spirochetes are never totally eradicated even once treatment is done. My L...
By KAHB
I'm seeking any direction or opinions especially firsthand regarding a physician who is well versed in chronic lyme s...
By blabla96
Hello, I was just wondering what were the chances of Lyme disease making permanent brain damage after only a 6 months...
By Hairlady36
I was diagnosed approximately three years ago with Lyme Disease. I live in Arizona and I'm struggling to find a docto...
436713_tn?1408888330
By lauren9748
PLEASE. I beg you to read this health history. I write this in tears of frustration and fear. If you don’t have the t...
kathlojAug 23
mojogalAug 23
By JackieCalifornia
A well known and respected microbiologist (who also happens to have had Lyme disease) is Tom Grier. He has written e...
By BoomBoom321
Any thoughts on this? The protest at IDSA’s IDWeek conference is an important event for everyone touched by Lyme. ...
By tiredgurl
I am now 39 years old and have had a positive lyme test and autoimmune disorder too...whatever that means. I was hos...
mojogalAug 21
By LymeCat
Can anybody refer me to a LLMD in southern NJ or Philadelphia?
RicobordNov 17, 2013
mojogalNov 15, 2013
JackieCaliforniaNov 15, 2013
harpsieNov 15, 2013
By harpsie Blank
Hi, I am having a bone marrow transplant in three weeks time due to severe aplastic anemia.I had quite a severe case...
LymeCatAug 20
patsy10Mar 25, 2009
ValzunkMar 25, 2009
ginakJan 27, 2009
By ginak Blank
Hello All, I am having a ton of lyme disease symptoms that started after a bad rash on my neck and an infection in...
10184447_tn?1408379244
By Lauren4Jesus
I am experiencing sensations in my head neck and chest area that last for days then goes away then comes back. It fee...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lyme Disease Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank