Aa
A
A
Close

Lyme Disease Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments

101 - 120 (of 4466) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Treated with high dose antibiotics for 8 months in 2008 for late stage lymes. Now seems to be struggling with severe balance issues and what seems to be panic/anxiety attacks. Labs all came back excellent again. Thyroid med got inc a smi...
Jena906 | Last answer
Been taking Doxycycline to treat a possible STD, but noticed an steady increase of painful itchy like bumps after taking the medicine is this normal? I haven't had sex since taking the meds Only halfway through the bottle Waiting fo...
SaddenZ | Last answer
1718647_tn?1437514339
Has anyone had a test negative with lab corb but had lyme disease. If so how do you get a doctor to take you serious and retest
acesmom | Last answer
Hey gang, new here. I am 45 yo father of 7 kids (all with my wife of 23 years) I was treated for lyme in 2005 (well sort of, I treated myself really - story below) and am wondering if there is a lyme literate doc in Arizona somewhere (Pr...
jb1031 | Last answer
The last post I see is from 2013, is this site still in use? I've got erhliciosis and would love to share experiences. Just read about calcium absorption ...very helpful. Look forward to hearing from you,
Maurpc | Last answer
I have Hashimotos Hypothyroidism, I have been diagnosed for over 7 yrs. I started going to a new doctor because I wasn't getting relief from symptoms and my other doctors didn't care. When I started going to my new doctor she ran a LOT o...
chelsis | Last answer
1763947_tn?1334058919
I would much rather see an LLMD that is an ILADS member however I found out the hard way that just because they are a member of ILADS doesn't make them the perfect doctor. Actually, I was given 3 names by ILADS of LLMD near me (in the sa...
mojogal | Last answer
I am a 30 year old woman, who was healthy until about a year and a half ago when everything went downhill fast! I'm looking for answers to my "mystery illness". This is a bit long so thank you if you're able to take the time to read it a...
Zoe5710 | Last answer
I have aged noticeably since i got sick. <My skin has gotten sooo THIN and deep wrinkles all within 2-3yrs. I am just wondering if this is normal? I put up a pic on my profile, and i was wondering if u guys could take a look at it(again,...
IndigoRiley | Last answer
11814884_tn?1424237474
Anybody with tender roof of mouth like when you burn it with food? Also burning toungue sometimes.... My entire mouth hurts
sunnylau | Last answer
I am wondering if anyone that has been diagnosed with Lyme has issues with their heart or lungs. I have been diagnosed positive for Lyme by Igenex, beg for babesia but my doc suspects I may have that as well. I have been having issues wi...
Sunshine989 | Last answer
My now 2 year old daughter became ill back in March of this year 7 days after an encounter at an equestrian park and just 4 days after MMR vaccine. After several months, doctor vists ( including pediatrician, allergist,immunologists, and...
phineasKemp | Last answer
Anyone heard of low dose immunotherapy for treating lyme and co-infections? Specialty Natural Medicine in WA state offers this treatment for lyme. A detailed description is on their website. It's supposed to divert your immune system awa...
Winnie1040 | Last answer
after an apandectomy surgery i got Derealization then i recently found sth on net about the connection between lyme and dr . after the surgery they gave my IV Rocephin which is a lyme antibiotic treatment beside i have a sensetive skin...
irinhush | Last answer
12182312_tn?1427687556
Hi. I have an appointment coming up soon with a llmd. But I would like some other names of llmd, just for backups. If you have any that you know of near me, I would greatly appreciate it. I live in the Philadelphia area. Thank you
kelle619 | Last answer
To anyone wondering why not to post doctors' names, here's the reason: There is a big split in the medical community about how widespread and serious Lyme disease (and other infections that often come with Lyme) really are. When Lyme...
JackieCalifornia | Posted
I really need some assistance and guidance. After a year and a half of being very ill, Tremors, sever weight loss, Headaches, muscle aches, Joint Pain and worst of all Jaw Pain and neck stiffness, among many others. And seeing to many do...
ShellyD2015 | Last answer
12182312_tn?1427687556
Hi guys. Ok so next month I have an appointment with a lyme literate doctor near me. I have been tested once before by my PvP and it was negative. But I heard you need to so a LLMD. Son in having a lot of symptoms and I found one so my q...
kelle619 | Last answer
[For those not familiar with ILADS (International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society), it is the main voluntary organization for medical personnel [and others] who take a focused view of Lyme disease and its co-infections such as babes...
JackieCalifornia | Last answer
1530171_tn?1448133193
Hi Everyone! The following is from another forum " When using an antibiotic, I always use colloidal silver in conjunction with the antibiotic". Search under the title of this post, for the full article. “New research shows t...
TheLightSeeker | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lyme Disease Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...