Aa
A
A
Close

Lyme Disease Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments

121 - 140 (of 4466) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was originally tested positive for borrelia burgdorferi and negative for anaplasmosis with the Western Blot by my primary dr. I saw a LLMD 2 weeks later and she said I could get an IGENEX test if I wanted but being it was so soon afte...
pinelady | Last answer
Is a positive or high dsDNA IgG blood test indicate lyme disease...if not, does anyone know what it does indicate? Thanks
FaithforHealing | Last answer
Went back to Dr after being told I had cellulitis it tripled in size perfect bulzey size of a frizbee within 3 days.they had 3 drs even taking pictures of it saying they have never seen it like that and I'm textbook lymes.oh geeze thanks...
cinders5 | Last answer
I have a round rash that has tripled in size it's now the size of a dinner plate.round rings on my side.Dr said it's cellulitis.I think its lymes disease.how long does a rash like this last with lymes disease
cinders5 | Last answer
Hello, I am 44 years old with unexplained fatigue, insomnia, joint and muscle pain, leaky gut, chronic diarrhea, some tingling and numbness in the extremities. I have been dealing with this on and off for about 2 years now. The Di...
JJ_MM | Last answer
Hi, I am having neurologic issues and want to be tested for lyme disease. I went to my GP with the form from Igenex and he wouldn't sign it. I am having trouble finding an LLMD near me that can see me sometime in the near future. I di...
Pockie1 | Last answer
I'll give you the full story step by step. small background: I'm in the military. I am a 26 year old male. I had lasik in March. I have had a couple panic attacks before in my life. Nothing too crazy mostly just waking up in the midd...
Wasupwithuman | Last answer
Hi everyone :), I first wanted to say thank you all for your helpful advice and tips in my last post, I read them all and chose a best answer even though I wanted to choose them all :). I wanted to start a new post cause this is a com...
neptune296 | Last answer
4939681_tn?1361302899
I posted this question on the thyroid disorder forum, as well, since it could be related to either Lyme or Hashimoto's. there is no shortage of issues that Lyme and mimicking AI disorders can cause! I just got a call today about a "rar...
leilajax | Last answer
Some how 3 weeks ago I ruptured a tendon doing something I do every day and have done thousands of times. I was just stretching like I always do and SNAP something in my leg starts hurting. The next day I can't walk, so i go to the doc ...
Katya4 | Last answer
How are we supposed to keep from looking like a nut case when all the testing keeps coming back normal or insignificant/inconclusive? The most I have is some small neurological abnormalities. And new beginning loss of peripheral visio...
Katya4 | Last answer
I looked in the archive here and there were some posts a couple of years back, but nothing specific from anyone who had seriously used a Rife machine. I remember the first time I read about Rife: it sounded like something from a bad ...
JackieCalifornia | Last answer
15497458_tn?1440968164
I start LDI on Sept 3rd . Has anyone seen positive results?
ginarenee1966 | Last answer
Hi. I was diagnosed with lyme on June 29 of this year. My doc gave me 28 days of antibiotics and all seemed ok. A little over 30 days later I started feeling the symptoms again but only for 2 days. Now it's 45 days later and I'm feeling ...
PAJenn | Last answer
11814884_tn?1424237474
After wasting 2 years being tested for everything now the doctors are considering what i was saying since 2013: I was in UK in 2012 ,i was bitten by what i thought was mosquitoes,I came back to my country and after 3 months started havin...
sunnylau | Last answer
Hi guys. I have been having the following symptoms for 3 months now: Stabbing head pains, hearing loss and tinnitus, blurry vision, dizziness, arm weakness, tingling, back and neck pain, muscle and joint pain, various twitches, depers...
dhicks19 | Last answer
I've been struggling for almost a decade with declining health. At a new Dr apt she mentioned Lyme which I had never thought of, she is relatively new to the lyme world but believes it's late stage neurological as my walking, memory, spe...
D0716 | Last answer
Here's the deal. For the past 3 years now I've been suffering from strange and undiagnosed symptoms. These include: testicular pain, abdominal pain, nausea, pelvic pain, ankle and wrist pain, strange reoccurring cough, anxiety, insomnia ...
starrwind | Last answer
666921_tn?1254994218
Hi 'All' - I have aquired 'cystitis' now - which I find odd as I have just finishes [10 days ago] one month of abx. - high dose too - I was wondering if anyone had any opinions/experience with this. I find it hard to see how I can hav...
gorbybelle | Last answer
My story is long but I am tired of telling it. The most important part of whatever should know is that I just want answers! My sxs are as follows and came up in this order for the most part...a large cyst pops up behind right ear, my lef...
UnsureMS | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lyme Disease Community Resources