Aa
A
A
Close
Lyme Disease Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments
121 - 140 (of 4544) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I know without looking at a clock/watch that it is noon. Every day at noon, I start to go downhill. The pressure starts in my head. I ...
9 answers | 1 comment |
Western Blot through LabCorp Bands IgM 23 and IgG 41 and 45 were "present abnormal" CMV level at >10.00 EBV level at 181 ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Please give those of us suffering some hope and post something about your recovery. I'm sure we'd all love some encouragement. . . How...
31 answers | 2 comments |
After months of trying to find an LLMD in AZ who I felt comfortable with and who was taking new patients, I finally saw one 11/11 in San...
6 answers | 3 comments |
Hi, Can anyone help???, I have 2 reactive lyme bands, 31 and 41. Also; EBV Nuclear Antigen Ab, IgG >600.0 High EBV Ab VCA, I...
8 answers | 1 comment |
Hello I am a 24 old male seeking help. When I was around 18 or 19 I got bit by a tick in the stomach and did not notice it until a few da...
7 answers |
9745005 tn?1410047966
Curious what you know about the Ispot test for Lyme? I am waiting on the results but not even sure of it's accuracy. Anyone else use th...
1 answer |
Chopping up comments and questions into tiny bits of 'information' does not help at all in dealing with a complex illness such as Lyme di...
3 answers |
Hi everyone! I'm posting this here as I've been positively diagnosed with Lyme by IGeneX and am wondering if this could be related... ...
15 answers |
I am at the end of my rope...I have lyme and it seems my drs are very flippant about my issues....how do I make them understand the pain....
1 answer |
428506 tn?1296560999
I recently found out that I am anemic. This really surprised me, as I take a multi-vitamin and eat a varied diet. I'm also obese, and I...
8 answers |
I just posted something to a thread here and then wanted to add another sentence ... and guess what, I can't find the original post OR my...
Hi all, I"ve had these symptoms for over a month now, some come and go others are constant. Headache(constant) sinus pressure(consta...
5 answers | 2 comments |
Hello again, I am now 7 months into treatment with my LLMD and am doing okay. I would venture to say that I am in the 85% good range most...
9 answers | 1 comment |
Hi all, I didn't drink for the month of November and felt great til I started drinking in December and noticed that it was making me f...
I just got 21 days of doxycycline prescribed to fight lyme and also started taking camabidoil. And now my blood sugars are high im eatin...
5 answers |
Background Age-22 Male Symptom onset- June, 2014: Attack began resulting in vomiting (not out of stomach pain, but out of the s...
5 answers | 4 comments |
Hi i hope someone will reply this.I really need help.This recently i've seeing a doctor because i was having some kind of malaria symptom...
4 answers |
4939681 tn?1361302899
I have been suffering for severe Lyme related symptoms (general constant flu like symptoms, fatigue, heart palpitations, joint pain, gene...
16 answers |
Sorry if you've had this question many times. I've been sick for many years and have many of the symptoms of Lyme. But I believed I was c...
1 answer | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lyme Disease Community Resources