Aa
A
A
Close
Lyme Disease Group
Let talk about Lyme disease. It is epidemic everywhere in the US and is also worldwide. The tests for Lyme disease are estimated to be only 40-60% accurate in detecting Lyme. What about the co-infections with Lyme. Those are just as painful. I also want to advocate for children with Lyme in Schools. What schools have actually adapted and changed their School Policy to give these students more rights to a workable education (IEP, 504).?
1 - 20 (of 8) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
12528541 tn?1425791763
Hi Guys, I'm a 29 year old female diagnosed with chronic Lyme and Bartonella. I was on a course of antibiotics for 9 months straight...
I get this feeling of water dripping on my legs and sometimes on my back its not wet it also gets cold anyone have this
1 answer |
555891 tn?1215526299
Hi Everyone... I am new here... I have to share what is going on with me... It's kind of scary and unpleasant. I walked in the wood...
1 answer |
I'm curious because Lyme is such a devastating disease and yet there's so little 'good' information about it. If it's o.k. I'd like to p...
My mother has had pain that moves around from place to place (hands, arms, hips etc.) and seems to effect joints and muscles. It is so se...
does anyone with lymes have little bumps in the skin on their hands when i pull the skin they seem to go away sometimes they seem to be w...
1819960 tn?1318447513
Hello, my name is Lisa.I have been battling a mystery illness for 3 years and have just recently been diagnosed with lyme. I bounced a...
About 8 yrs ago, approx a month after my spouse had bells palsy, I started having nerve pain down my left arm. I was treated for shingles...
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
easyrider1 joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 28
12528541 tn?1425791763
Blank
JD6500 joined this group
Welcome them!