Lyme Disease User Group
About This Group:

Let talk about Lyme disease. It is epidemic everywhere in the US and is also worldwide. The tests for Lyme disease are estimated to be only 40-60% accurate in detecting Lyme. What about the co-infections with Lyme. Those are just as painful. I also want to advocate for children with Lyme in Schools. What schools have actually adapted and changed their School Policy to give these students more rights to a workable education (IEP, 504).?

Founded by Sallyss on November 9, 2010
18 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
cave76Jul 21, 2013
By murfy545454 Blank
I get this feeling of water dripping on my legs and sometimes on my back its not wet it also gets cold anyone have this
555891_tn?1215526299
cave76Jul 18, 2013
By Cspoon Blank
Hi Everyone... I am new here... I have to share what is going on with me... It's kind of scary and unpleasant. ...
By cave76 Blank
I'm curious because Lyme is such a devastating disease and yet there's so little 'good' information about it. If it'...
By meggy1972 Blank
My mother has had pain that moves around from place to place (hands, arms, hips etc.) and seems to effect joints and ...
By murfy545454 Blank
does anyone with lymes have little bumps in the skin on their hands when i pull the skin they seem to go away sometim...
1819960_tn?1318447513
By mzlisa Blank
Hello, my name is Lisa.I have been battling a mystery illness for 3 years and have just recently been diagnosed with ...
JoxjoAug 12, 2011
By Jshanhan Blank
About 8 yrs ago, approx a month after my spouse had bells palsy, I started having nerve pain down my left arm. I was ...
Recent Activity
Blank
cave76 commented on  "Chronic Lyme P...
Apr 03
Blank
"Chronic Lyme Patients Suffer...
Apr 03 by cave76
Blank
Why recommending a doctor can be tr...
Mar 29 by cave76
MedHelp Health Answers