Lymphedema Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE LYMPHEDEMA COMMUNITY: This patient support community is for discussions relating to Lymphedema, Lymph Abnormalities, Primary/Secondary Lymphedema, Cellulitis, Lipedema, and any other problems or question members may have concerning Lymphatic matters.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By triathlete96
For about a year now I have had a single swollen lymph node on the right side of my neck. By looking at a diagram I t...
By suan1222
I have secondary lymphedema. The result of a mastectomy. Recently I have had pain under my left rib, I read this is m...
By Jayrat
It's not a physical lump you can feel but any time I have been swallowing I feel it also it feels like the muscle is ...
By Elielika
Hello Last year I was really under pressure and have a big anxiety I was very stressful which made a lymph nodes ge...
2047972_tn?1330192473
mks1957Jun 13
greersfollySep 04, 2012
Dr. Kokil Mathur May 06, 2012
By Irish777 Blank
my best friend had a double mastectomy and aquired lymphodema problems all over her body. but the most disturbing sym...
By joaqwgrant15
I feel like I will die. I'm 15 years old and Last night was like a nightmare... Felt paiin every part of my body. Eve...
By kmillan23
I got an ultrasound done last week which picked up a few thyroid cysts and a few swollen lymph nodes. I have one behi...
By VNRai
I am posting this on behalf of my father. He is 59 years old and diagnosed with penile cancer. He underwent partial p...
jjeanApr 23
By jjean
Is pitting edema in calves and fingers a sign of lymphedema? My calves and ankles have boggy edema (it is heavy like...
By mt456
I have a firm bump un the back of my neck and I'm wondering if it's a swollen lymph node. Its about half a centimeter...
Moses71Apr 13
drewzy87Sep 08, 2012
drewzy87Sep 08, 2012
xxtiffiexxJan 22, 2012
helpful324Sep 26, 2011
By nita0411 Blank
Is their a cure? I wear compression stockings for work 20-30 when I work. I stand for long periods of time on a hard...
By BiornSvenson
Hello, I'm looking for help here because my GP is on vacation right now and she don't answer her phone. I'm 25 years...
8107477_tn?1396561241
By chooky01
Over the last few months I have had swelling just below armpit toward chest area on right side, slight pain when movi...
By queenofhearts316 Blank
Hi guys, I am a 22 year old female.Since November I have had swollen lymph nodes in my neck. Under my jaw is quite pu...
By LAINLEY
I've lost 40 lbs in 3 months and now I have a painful swollen lymph node on my neck. I dont feel sick and not running...
12683370_tn?1426657399
By mannumathura1972
In the month of feb 2014 some small boils were there on my face and head when I showed to doctor he told me that it w...
By Alara625 Blank
I am looking for advice on what I might need to do to get to what is causing this swelling In march this year I ha...
By hardwiredforanxiety
What doctor specializes in drainage of lymphnode blockage after all other problems have been r/o?
By howszful Blank
I have a sixteen year old daughter with a mass on the left side of her neck. She noticed it last Thursday, said noth...
By Lobsterman_of_Liberty Blank
I have been battling with swollen lymph nodes, 99-100 degree temperature, night sweats, increased appetite, lymphocel...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lymphedema Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank