Lymphedema Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE LYMPHEDEMA COMMUNITY: This patient support community is for discussions relating to Lymphedema, Lymph Abnormalities, Primary/Secondary Lymphedema, Cellulitis, Lipedema, and any other problems or question members may have concerning Lymphatic matters.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By fizzy123456
Hi i am 19yr old male married . Am normanly healthy and very fit . About 4months ago i went on holiday in tunisia...
By kmillan23
I got an ultrasound done last week which picked up a few thyroid cysts and a few swollen lymph nodes. I have one behi...
By VNRai
I am posting this on behalf of my father. He is 59 years old and diagnosed with penile cancer. He underwent partial p...
jjeanApr 23
By jjean
Is pitting edema in calves and fingers a sign of lymphedema? My calves and ankles have boggy edema (it is heavy like...
By mt456
I have a firm bump un the back of my neck and I'm wondering if it's a swollen lymph node. Its about half a centimeter...
Moses71Apr 13
drewzy87Sep 08, 2012
drewzy87Sep 08, 2012
xxtiffiexxJan 22, 2012
helpful324Sep 26, 2011
By nita0411 Blank
Is their a cure? I wear compression stockings for work 20-30 when I work. I stand for long periods of time on a hard...
By BiornSvenson
Hello, I'm looking for help here because my GP is on vacation right now and she don't answer her phone. I'm 25 years...
8107477_tn?1396561241
By chooky01
Over the last few months I have had swelling just below armpit toward chest area on right side, slight pain when movi...
By queenofhearts316
Hi guys, I am a 22 year old female.Since November I have had swollen lymph nodes in my neck. Under my jaw is quite pu...
By LAINLEY
I've lost 40 lbs in 3 months and now I have a painful swollen lymph node on my neck. I dont feel sick and not running...
12683370_tn?1426657399
By mannumathura1972
In the month of feb 2014 some small boils were there on my face and head when I showed to doctor he told me that it w...
By Alara625 Blank
I am looking for advice on what I might need to do to get to what is causing this swelling In march this year I ha...
By hardwiredforanxiety
What doctor specializes in drainage of lymphnode blockage after all other problems have been r/o?
By howszful
I have a sixteen year old daughter with a mass on the left side of her neck. She noticed it last Thursday, said noth...
By Lobsterman_of_Liberty
I have been battling with swollen lymph nodes, 99-100 degree temperature, night sweats, increased appetite, lymphocel...
By seandepagnier
I noticed a few years ago several lumps in my groin about peanut size, but didn't take much notice. I think it happe...
ill13632Jan 28
By ill13632
Hi, I have terrible numbness in my head and the back of my neck was swollen. Is this some sort of bacterial or viral...
ill13632Jan 14
By confusedc347
Okay....so for the past year I have had issues with my neck that no doctor seems to have answers for. I am a 27 year ...
By BethChains
Is it possible to have lymphedema on the face? I'm reading posts in this forum and all are of lumps, pain, and legs/a...
By Carissa1981
I had a chest MRI for left side rib pain. To my suprise when the radiologist report came back it said there are multi...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lymphedema Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank