Lymphedema Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE LYMPHEDEMA COMMUNITY: This patient support community is for discussions relating to Lymphedema, Lymph Abnormalities, Primary/Secondary Lymphedema, Cellulitis, Lipedema, and any other problems or question members may have concerning Lymphatic matters.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Easylistener
In the first few months of 2013 I became aware of a small lump in my neck, a little bigger than a pea, just below my ...
By chipdawg
if ones lymph nodes barely swell during infection, is it indicative of a weak immune system?
By jackyjoe
Hello all. I know this is a lot of text to go through but I am doing my best to provide a good understanding of my ...
By Alara625
I am looking for advice on what I might need to do to get to what is causing this swelling In march this year I ha...
By jackyjoe
Hello all. I know this is a lot of text to go through but I am doing my best to provide a good understanding of my si...
9799234_tn?1405971691
By SackvilleGal75
Can someone who has had this issue tell me if when they're swollen they hurt?? I've been having pain across my ches...
cmt14Jul 09
myegoisgoneMay 01, 2013
janice16May 22, 2008
mjbader53Apr 23, 2008
jjl71Dec 15, 2007
By thelonius1 Blank
As of march 2004, i began developing a very mysterious case of Unilateral Lymphedema of my left leg. The condition b...
By rajkom143
suffering from swollen lymph nodes in both sides of neck for the past 4 months..swelling is very small about 4mm. but...
By Stanislo
If I feel the surface at my groin, I don't feel anything. But if I push down or even bend my leg, I can feel what I ...
By MercyMe333
Wet feeling down both legs and sometimes feels numb or wet in groin area. Feels like nerve twinges that happen at ...
By Gitasarma
My son aged 19 has a few swollen lymph nodes on his neck region - nowhere else. One of them the occipital one is arou...
By StuckInNJ
39, MWM, USA I have what I would consider a small, but noticable, lump behind my left ear. It's right there on th...
By Elielika
Hi there . My problem is swollen lymph nodes in the neck area . More than 1 month ago I felt a swollen lymph node in ...
By clexplex
Three days ago I noticed a swollen lymph node at the base of my neck on the right side. It is a bit above my clavicle...
By concernhsv
I feel my Lymph node inflammation between right ear and neck,second day i feel problem in my left tooth??! Are infict...
8977800_tn?1400967271
By basseybrown
this eveving my 12months old baby sudden developed a painful swelling under his right ear,i put my finger inside hi...
By staysee103
My father is 65 years old and I he has lymphedema and its because of his Multiple Sclerosis. He needs a doctor to tr...
By afraidboy22
Hi monday morning I woke up with a swollen/cramped lymph node in the right side of my neck..It's just one lymph nod...
By afraidboy22
Hi Today morning I woke up with a swollen/cramped lymph node in the right side of my neck..It's just one lymph node ...
By georgei9
hello, im a male, 21 years of age, every week approximately since a couple of months i have an axillary lymph node ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lymphedema Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank