Lymphedema Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE LYMPHEDEMA COMMUNITY: This patient support community is for discussions relating to Lymphedema, Lymph Abnormalities, Primary/Secondary Lymphedema, Cellulitis, Lipedema, and any other problems or question members may have concerning Lymphatic matters.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By jsprlndly
Does smoking is one of reason of swollen lymph nodes?
By me_just34
I have pain around the left lymph node. I feel cold. it seems that there is some mass movable. What is my problem?
By Lizz0221
I am a 25 yo female and I have had multiple swollen lymph nodes in my neck for about 6 months now. When I initially n...
By Jeribaby
Hi. Thanks to anyone that has read this. I am a 40yo female. Within the last year I haven't been feeling well. I noti...
By COFLOWER
Yesterday I noticed a sore hard lump on the right side of my head above my ear in my hair. Today my right occipital ...
By Sgc523
I have had a painless swollen lymphnode in my neck for over 2 months. It is not soft but not rock hard either. It mov...
By RyansMommy87
I am a 28 yr old female. Mom to two kids under 4. In January, I got a bad cold, sore throat, bad sinus congestion, t...
By RyansMommy87
I am a 28 yr old female. Mom to two kids under 4. In January, I got a bad cold, sore throat, bad sinus congestion, t...
By sheraton_123
what are the symptoms before neck lymph node appears, plz reply
By Argonmag Blank
My mother is 63years old, About 4 and 1/2 years ago some black dots started appearing in her feet, then she was d...
By mimimeme2 Blank
About 6 month ago I noticed a small lymp node on the right side of my neck. I went to the doctor and the next day I ...
By triathlete96 Blank
For about a year now I have had a single swollen lymph node on the right side of my neck. By looking at a diagram I t...
By suan1222 Blank
I have secondary lymphedema. The result of a mastectomy. Recently I have had pain under my left rib, I read this is m...
By Jayrat Blank
It's not a physical lump you can feel but any time I have been swallowing I feel it also it feels like the muscle is ...
By Elielika Blank
Hello Last year I was really under pressure and have a big anxiety I was very stressful which made a lymph nodes ge...
2047972 tn?1330192473
mks1957Jun 13, 2015
greersfollySep 04, 2012
Dr. Kokil Mathur May 06, 2012
By Irish777 Blank
my best friend had a double mastectomy and aquired lymphodema problems all over her body. but the most disturbing sym...
By joaqwgrant15 Blank
I feel like I will die. I'm 15 years old and Last night was like a nightmare... Felt paiin every part of my body. Eve...
By kmillan23 Blank
I got an ultrasound done last week which picked up a few thyroid cysts and a few swollen lymph nodes. I have one behi...
By VNRai Blank
I am posting this on behalf of my father. He is 59 years old and diagnosed with penile cancer. He underwent partial p...
jjeanApr 23, 2015
By jjean Blank
Is pitting edema in calves and fingers a sign of lymphedema? My calves and ankles have boggy edema (it is heavy like...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lymphedema Community Resources