Aa
A
A
Close
Lymphedema Community
WELCOME TO THE LYMPHEDEMA COMMUNITY: This patient support community is for discussions relating to Lymphedema, Lymph Abnormalities, Primary/Secondary Lymphedema, Cellulitis, Lipedema, and any other problems or question members may have concerning Lymphatic matters.
1 - 20 (of 189) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I have a medical question. My sister is 17 years old and she has an abnormal lymph node enlargement on the right side of her nec...
I am a 40 year old fairly healthy female. In July of this year I noticed an enlarged lymph node on the right side posterior triangle of ...
Does smoking is one of reason of swollen lymph nodes?
I have pain around the left lymph node. I feel cold. it seems that there is some mass movable. What is my problem?
I am a 25 yo female and I have had multiple swollen lymph nodes in my neck for about 6 months now. When I initially noticed them, I had l...
Hi. Thanks to anyone that has read this. I am a 40yo female. Within the last year I haven't been feeling well. I noticed swollen lymph no...
1 answer |
Yesterday I noticed a sore hard lump on the right side of my head above my ear in my hair. Today my right occipital lymph node and the l...
I have had a painless swollen lymphnode in my neck for over 2 months. It is not soft but not rock hard either. It moves from side to side...
I am a 28 yr old female. Mom to two kids under 4. In January, I got a bad cold, sore throat, bad sinus congestion, the worKS which ultim...
I am a 28 yr old female. Mom to two kids under 4. In January, I got a bad cold, sore throat, bad sinus congestion, the worKS which ultim...
what are the symptoms before neck lymph node appears, plz reply
My mother is 63years old, About 4 and 1/2 years ago some black dots started appearing in her feet, then she was diagnosed with varico...
About 6 month ago I noticed a small lymp node on the right side of my neck. I went to the doctor and the next day I performed an X ray a...
For about a year now I have had a single swollen lymph node on the right side of my neck. By looking at a diagram I think it is a posteri...
I have secondary lymphedema. The result of a mastectomy. Recently I have had pain under my left rib, I read this is my spleen which is of...
It's not a physical lump you can feel but any time I have been swallowing I feel it also it feels like the muscle is just tense when just...
Hello Last year I was really under pressure and have a big anxiety I was very stressful which made a lymph nodes get swollen in my neck...
2047972 tn?1330192473
my best friend had a double mastectomy and aquired lymphodema problems all over her body. but the most disturbing symptom she has is pulm...
3 answers |
I feel like I will die. I'm 15 years old and Last night was like a nightmare... Felt paiin every part of my body. Even now. I have a very...
I got an ultrasound done last week which picked up a few thyroid cysts and a few swollen lymph nodes. I have one behind my ear and two pa...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lymphedema Community Resources