Aa
A
A
Close

Lymphedema Community

WELCOME TO THE LYMPHEDEMA COMMUNITY: This patient support community is for discussions relating to Lymphedema, Lymph Abnormalities, Primary/Secondary Lymphedema, Cellulitis, Lipedema, and any other problems or question members may have concerning Lymphatic matters.

1 - 20 (of 184) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Yesterday I noticed a sore hard lump on the right side of my head above my ear in my hair. Today my right occipital lymph node and the lymph node behind my ear are swollen and painful and the lump turned into a white head or blister. Co...
  Posted
I have had a painless swollen lymphnode in my neck for over 2 months. It is not soft but not rock hard either. It moves from side to side when pressed on. It is barely visible. It doesn't seems to be growing or shrinking. I have had blo...
  Posted
I am a 28 yr old female. Mom to two kids under 4. In January, I got a bad cold, sore throat, bad sinus congestion, the worKS which ultimately lead to a sinus infection . At that same time I noticed a swollen ( what I believe to be ) ly...
  Posted
I am a 28 yr old female. Mom to two kids under 4. In January, I got a bad cold, sore throat, bad sinus congestion, the worKS which ultimately lead to a sinus infection . At that same time I noticed a swollen ( what I believe to be ) ly...
  Posted
Hi. Thanks to anyone that has read this. I am a 40yo female. Within the last year I haven't been feeling well. I noticed swollen lymph nodes on each side of my neck months ago (at least 6 months, maybe longer). Then found one behind my r...
  Posted
what are the symptoms before neck lymph node appears, plz reply
  Posted
My mother is 63years old, About 4 and 1/2 years ago some black dots started appearing in her feet, then she was diagnosed with varicose veins after visiting for continuous clinics at an hospital. Then they scheduled for a Varicose ...
  Posted
About 6 month ago I noticed a small lymp node on the right side of my neck. I went to the doctor and the next day I performed an X ray and it turns out that all was fine and my doctor told me that it was probably an infection. He gave ...
  Posted
For about a year now I have had a single swollen lymph node on the right side of my neck. By looking at a diagram I think it is a posterior cervical node. I have no other symptoms and feel generally well. My recent CBC was good. The only...
  Posted
I have secondary lymphedema. The result of a mastectomy. Recently I have had pain under my left rib, I read this is my spleen which is of course connected to the lymph system. Two years ago I complained about left side pain to my doctor ...
  Posted
It's not a physical lump you can feel but any time I have been swallowing I feel it also it feels like the muscle is just tense when just sitting not swallowing not anything it's below Adams apple in that little hole above the sternum I ...
  Posted
Hello Last year I was really under pressure and have a big anxiety I was very stressful which made a lymph nodes get swollen in my neck .. it's about a year that it's still swollen . I'm wondering if there is any treatment for it ? How...
  Posted
2047972 tn?1330192473
my best friend had a double mastectomy and aquired lymphodema problems all over her body. but the most disturbing symptom she has is pulmonary. She has a severe problem with shortness of breath. just walking to the bathroom she can hardl...
  Posted
I feel like I will die. I'm 15 years old and Last night was like a nightmare... Felt paiin every part of my body. Even now. I have a very low lymphedema in my right foot, but is very low. I've got it since 2006. I've been hospitalized fo...
  Posted
I got an ultrasound done last week which picked up a few thyroid cysts and a few swollen lymph nodes. I have one behind my ear and two paratracheal nodes. This is an ultrasound image of one of the paratracheal: https://m.flickr.com/#...
  Posted
I am posting this on behalf of my father. He is 59 years old and diagnosed with penile cancer. He underwent partial penectomy and bilateral groin node dissection. Doctors used drain tubes on both sides of the groin to let the drain out o...
  Posted
Is pitting edema in calves and fingers a sign of lymphedema? My calves and ankles have boggy edema (it is heavy like clay) But my fingers have soft swelling, like fluid. What could be causing this? Please help. I attached a photo.
  Posted
I have a firm bump un the back of my neck and I'm wondering if it's a swollen lymph node. Its about half a centimeter across and seems to be imbedded in my skin. If I pull my skin it will move right along with it. Does this sound like a ...
  Posted
Is their a cure? I wear compression stockings for work 20-30 when I work. I stand for long periods of time on a hard floor. My back hurts and fluid swells my feet. At times I feel a heaviness in my legs and it's hard to get in bed at ...
  Posted
Hello, I'm looking for help here because my GP is on vacation right now and she don't answer her phone. I'm 25 years old male and I suffer from candida albicans prostate infection. My GP prescribed 150mg per day fluconazole (mycosyst) ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lymphedema Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...