Aa
A
A
Close

Lymphedema Community

WELCOME TO THE LYMPHEDEMA COMMUNITY: This patient support community is for discussions relating to Lymphedema, Lymph Abnormalities, Primary/Secondary Lymphedema, Cellulitis, Lipedema, and any other problems or question members may have concerning Lymphatic matters.

21 - 40 (of 184) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
8107477 tn?1396561241
Over the last few months I have had swelling just below armpit toward chest area on right side, slight pain when moving shoulder, and my right breast shape on that side in the upper (towards armpit) area just looks a different shape than...
  Posted
Hi guys, I am a 22 year old female.Since November I have had swollen lymph nodes in my neck. Under my jaw is quite puffy. My doctor keeps saying oh it's a virus.No..it isnt and antibiotics did not clear it up either. And what is more wor...
  Posted
I've lost 40 lbs in 3 months and now I have a painful swollen lymph node on my neck. I dont feel sick and not running a fever. I've also had a swollen lymph node behind my ear for years that doesn't hurt and I can even move it. I don't k...
  Posted
12683370 tn?1426657399
In the month of feb 2014 some small boils were there on my face and head when I showed to doctor he told me that it was herpes, he gave me medicines , when I was taking medicine on third day I started felt that pills, food and even water...
  Posted
I am looking for advice on what I might need to do to get to what is causing this swelling In march this year I had severe groin pain which made me faint twice. I needed up in a&e was kept in under gynae they couldn't see anythin on s...
  Posted
What doctor specializes in drainage of lymphnode blockage after all other problems have been r/o?
  Posted
I have a sixteen year old daughter with a mass on the left side of her neck. She noticed it last Thursday, said nothing since it didn't hurt. She told me about it on Friday. I felt it, it was firm and about the size of an almond in th...
  Posted
I have been battling with swollen lymph nodes, 99-100 degree temperature, night sweats, increased appetite, lymphoceles, swelling and pain over a hernia repair site that was corrected with mesh. I have seen doctors and my blood work is c...
  Posted
I noticed a few years ago several lumps in my groin about peanut size, but didn't take much notice. I think it happened sometime after visiting samoa where I had a toenail fall off from infection. A few months ago I got several dozen...
  Posted
Hi, I have terrible numbness in my head and the back of my neck was swollen. Is this some sort of bacterial or viral infection? My brain wasn't getting enough oxygen and I kept fainting and feeling tired. I took some antibiotics and m...
  Posted
Okay....so for the past year I have had issues with my neck that no doctor seems to have answers for. I am a 27 year old female. I have a lymph node that has now grown to be 3cm on the left side of my neck next to my adams apple. I also ...
  Posted
Is it possible to have lymphedema on the face? I'm reading posts in this forum and all are of lumps, pain, and legs/arms. One side of my face is slightly swollen 24/7. Although I use the word "swollen", there are no symptons such as lump...
  Posted
I had a chest MRI for left side rib pain. To my suprise when the radiologist report came back it said there are multiple right side axiallary nodes seen the largest being 20mm. Should I be concerned? What should happen next? I am worried.
  Posted
hello, 4 days ago,my lymph nodes( 6 & 7 mm in size) got swollen suddenly on back neck both sides( 4 on 1 side 2 on the other )& other 2 groin area. the left side it was very painful, but now after antibiotics and anti inflammatory it's ...
  Posted
I am in the Air Force and have an assigned PCM who has to refer me for any specialty care and recently I have had some problems that I am very worried about and don't know what to do. I saw my PCM 15 December with report of a swollen ...
  Posted
11462333 tn?1418439787
My 3yr old went to her grandma's house and came back with her neck hurting.she couldn't turn her head, it was hurting her so bad.so I took her to the emergency room and that's when they told me she had a swollen lymph node on the left si...
  Posted
I recently had an MRI w/o contrast to diagnose acute onset of moderate to severe neck, upper extremity and shoulder pain and also numbness to the right palm. Pain is almost exclusive to the right side. Prior CT scan indicated two disc he...
  Posted
Hello All, I went to a new PCP today. He indicated swelling of my lymph nodes in groin and neck. I am very concerned. I have had 2 HIV tests that were negative. What else could be the cause of this?
  Posted
Hi! A little over 2 months ago I noticed that I had a bump directly below my left earlobe. I assume its a lymph node. However, It has remained swollen and is often bigger in the morning when I wake up. I also have been getting headache...
  Posted
My right lower leg started swelling last October and I also noticed I had itchy arms and my fingers were stiff. The dr. gave me a diuretic, which did nothing to lessen the swelling. Then I consulted a massage therapist, who diagnosed me ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lymphedema Community Resources