Aa
A
A
Close
Lymphedema Community
WELCOME TO THE LYMPHEDEMA COMMUNITY: This patient support community is for discussions relating to Lymphedema, Lymph Abnormalities, Primary/Secondary Lymphedema, Cellulitis, Lipedema, and any other problems or question members may have concerning Lymphatic matters.
21 - 40 (of 187) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a firm bump un the back of my neck and I'm wondering if it's a swollen lymph node. Its about half a centimeter across and seems to...
Is their a cure? I wear compression stockings for work 20-30 when I work. I stand for long periods of time on a hard floor. My back hur...
6 answers |
Hello, I'm looking for help here because my GP is on vacation right now and she don't answer her phone. I'm 25 years old male and I suff...
8107477 tn?1396561241
Over the last few months I have had swelling just below armpit toward chest area on right side, slight pain when moving shoulder, and my ...
Hi guys, I am a 22 year old female.Since November I have had swollen lymph nodes in my neck. Under my jaw is quite puffy. My doctor keeps...
1 answer |
I've lost 40 lbs in 3 months and now I have a painful swollen lymph node on my neck. I dont feel sick and not running a fever. I've also ...
12683370 tn?1426657399
In the month of feb 2014 some small boils were there on my face and head when I showed to doctor he told me that it was herpes, he gave m...
I am looking for advice on what I might need to do to get to what is causing this swelling In march this year I had severe groin pain ...
1 answer |
What doctor specializes in drainage of lymphnode blockage after all other problems have been r/o?
I have a sixteen year old daughter with a mass on the left side of her neck. She noticed it last Thursday, said nothing since it didn't ...
I have been battling with swollen lymph nodes, 99-100 degree temperature, night sweats, increased appetite, lymphoceles, swelling and pai...
I noticed a few years ago several lumps in my groin about peanut size, but didn't take much notice. I think it happened sometime after v...
Hi, I have terrible numbness in my head and the back of my neck was swollen. Is this some sort of bacterial or viral infection? My brai...
1 answer |
Okay....so for the past year I have had issues with my neck that no doctor seems to have answers for. I am a 27 year old female. I have a...
1 answer |
Is it possible to have lymphedema on the face? I'm reading posts in this forum and all are of lumps, pain, and legs/arms. One side of my ...
2 answers |
I had a chest MRI for left side rib pain. To my suprise when the radiologist report came back it said there are multiple right side axial...
hello, 4 days ago,my lymph nodes( 6 & 7 mm in size) got swollen suddenly on back neck both sides( 4 on 1 side 2 on the other )& other 2 ...
I am in the Air Force and have an assigned PCM who has to refer me for any specialty care and recently I have had some problems that I am...
11462333 tn?1418439787
My 3yr old went to her grandma's house and came back with her neck hurting.she couldn't turn her head, it was hurting her so bad.so I too...
I recently had an MRI w/o contrast to diagnose acute onset of moderate to severe neck, upper extremity and shoulder pain and also numbnes...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lymphedema Community Resources