Aa
A
A
Close
Lymphedema Community
WELCOME TO THE LYMPHEDEMA COMMUNITY: This patient support community is for discussions relating to Lymphedema, Lymph Abnormalities, Primary/Secondary Lymphedema, Cellulitis, Lipedema, and any other problems or question members may have concerning Lymphatic matters.
41 - 60 (of 189) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
11462333 tn?1418439787
My 3yr old went to her grandma's house and came back with her neck hurting.she couldn't turn her head, it was hurting her so bad.so I too...
I recently had an MRI w/o contrast to diagnose acute onset of moderate to severe neck, upper extremity and shoulder pain and also numbnes...
Hello All, I went to a new PCP today. He indicated swelling of my lymph nodes in groin and neck. I am very concerned. I have had 2 HIV t...
Hi! A little over 2 months ago I noticed that I had a bump directly below my left earlobe. I assume its a lymph node. However, It has r...
My right lower leg started swelling last October and I also noticed I had itchy arms and my fingers were stiff. The dr. gave me a diureti...
Wet feeling down both legs and sometimes feels numb or wet in groin area. Feels like nerve twinges that happen at different places in ...
1 answer |
I had an ultrasound of my left axilla and it shows focal thickening of subcutaneous fat layer measuring approximately 1.4cm..what does it...
In the first few months of 2013 I became aware of a small lump in my neck, a little bigger than a pea, just below my right ear. I went to...
if ones lymph nodes barely swell during infection, is it indicative of a weak immune system?
Hello all. I know this is a lot of text to go through but I am doing my best to provide a good understanding of my situation. I will ap...
Hello all. I know this is a lot of text to go through but I am doing my best to provide a good understanding of my situation. I will appr...
9799234 tn?1405971691
Can someone who has had this issue tell me if when they're swollen they hurt?? I've been having pain across my chest and under my arm p...
1 answer |
As of march 2004, i began developing a very mysterious case of Unilateral Lymphedema of my left leg. The condition began without explana...
6 answers |
suffering from swollen lymph nodes in both sides of neck for the past 4 months..swelling is very small about 4mm. but feeling something s...
If I feel the surface at my groin, I don't feel anything. But if I push down or even bend my leg, I can feel what I think are lymph node...
My son aged 19 has a few swollen lymph nodes on his neck region - nowhere else. One of them the occipital one is around 1.5 cm. The other...
2 answers |
39, MWM, USA I have what I would consider a small, but noticable, lump behind my left ear. It's right there on that bone... I believe...
Hi there . My problem is swollen lymph nodes in the neck area . More than 1 month ago I felt a swollen lymph node in my chin and A few we...
Three days ago I noticed a swollen lymph node at the base of my neck on the right side. It is a bit above my clavicle, but far enough dow...
1 answer |
I feel my Lymph node inflammation between right ear and neck,second day i feel problem in my left tooth??! Are infiction in my left tooth...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lymphedema Community Resources