Aa
A
A
Close
Lymphedema Community
WELCOME TO THE LYMPHEDEMA COMMUNITY: This patient support community is for discussions relating to Lymphedema, Lymph Abnormalities, Primary/Secondary Lymphedema, Cellulitis, Lipedema, and any other problems or question members may have concerning Lymphatic matters.
61 - 80 (of 189) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
8977800 tn?1400967271
this eveving my 12months old baby sudden developed a painful swelling under his right ear,i put my finger inside his mouth and felt a l...
1 answer |
My father is 65 years old and I he has lymphedema and its because of his Multiple Sclerosis. He needs a doctor to treat him. He is conf...
1 answer |
Hi monday morning I woke up with a swollen/cramped lymph node in the right side of my neck..It's just one lymph node and nowhere else o...
1 answer |
Hi Today morning I woke up with a swollen/cramped lymph node in the right side of my neck..It's just one lymph node and nowhere else on ...
1 answer |
hello, im a male, 21 years of age, every week approximately since a couple of months i have an axillary lymph node enlargement (more fr...
1 answer |
Hello all, We are conducting research and working with a local Lymphedema care provider to find ways to improve their current Lymphedem...
i am a male in his twenty's, about 6 weeks ago. i had unprotected oral sex with someone i don't know there hiv status of. He just perform...
1 answer |
About 3 weeks ago, I noticed a small sore lump half way down my neck, on the side just behind the right ear. After a few days it stopped ...
4 answers |
I had a mono type illness though a didn't have a sore throat. I had generalised swollen glands, armpits, neck, groin I was in agony. The ...
2 answers |
Hello, I first noticed I had an enlarged gland around my left collar bone about 7 months ago. It is very small, not painful, and movable...
1 answer |
I suddenly found my double submandibular lymph nodes! Both are about 1.5cm,they are a little flat and not hurt,sometimes it can move up ...
2 answers |
Is there one directly behind an ear lobe? Some pictures indicate there is, most don't seem to have one directly behind the lobe itself...
1 answer |
1702615 tn?1421815848
I have what seems to be a swollen lymph node on my left forearm around the radial area just between the elbow and wrist. It seems to have...
3 answers |
Hi I want to ask is swollen lymph on both side under jaw(left and right side) counted as generalize swollen lymph nodes? I had them for...
2 answers |
I have a swollen lymfnode under my jaw. It is only one lymfnode that I can feel and even see a little bit when i turn my head. It feels l...
1 answer |
Hi there, I am a 20 year old male, and my biggest concern are two lumps I have under my jawline, just before the part that curves upwa...
2 answers |
Hi pls i need a reply have had a swellon lymph node under my right chin for almost 2yrs now, it feels tender and moveable, some times wh...
1 answer |
Could any one please please help me? Urine: blood: Traced Leukocytes: 3+ Hematology: #Lymphocytes: low 1.2 (normal range 1.5-4....
1 answer |
My question is specific to the kind/type or process of lymphatic system inflammation. I want to know, what kind of inflammation causes l...
1 answer |
My lymphatic system leaks. My story...When I was 10 I was in the hospital because I was bloated and had problems breathing. Doctors plac...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lymphedema Community Resources