Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Lymphedema Community

WELCOME TO THE LYMPHEDEMA COMMUNITY: This patient support community is for discussions relating to Lymphedema, Lymph Abnormalities, Primary/Secondary Lymphedema, Cellulitis, Lipedema, and any other problems or question members may have concerning Lymphatic matters.

61 - 80 (of 184) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello all, We are conducting research and working with a local Lymphedema care provider to find ways to improve their current Lymphedema services. This information could greatly improve the quality of Lymphedema care and we would real...
  Posted
i am a male in his twenty's, about 6 weeks ago. i had unprotected oral sex with someone i don't know there hiv status of. He just performed oral on me. he gave me a ******** for maybe a minute and gave me a rim job for like 15 seconds. 4...
  Posted
About 3 weeks ago, I noticed a small sore lump half way down my neck, on the side just behind the right ear. After a few days it stopped hurting, but the hard immovable lump stayed (about the width of 2 fingertips). Then, a couple of day...
  Posted
I had a mono type illness though a didn't have a sore throat. I had generalised swollen glands, armpits, neck, groin I was in agony. The illness passed and this one gland like a pea hasn't went down. I went to the doctor and they did a C...
  Posted
Hello, I first noticed I had an enlarged gland around my left collar bone about 7 months ago. It is very small, not painful, and movable. I can move it in and out of the hollow area of my collar bone. I didn't get around to getting it c...
  Posted
I suddenly found my double submandibular lymph nodes! Both are about 1.5cm,they are a little flat and not hurt,sometimes it can move up and down. They can be easily touched but cannot see by eyes. They at least exist for 1 years``````...
  Posted
Is there one directly behind an ear lobe? Some pictures indicate there is, most don't seem to have one directly behind the lobe itself, instead just below and more towards the middle of the ear. I had a pea sized swelling, and was ...
  Posted
1702615 tn?1421815848
I have what seems to be a swollen lymph node on my left forearm around the radial area just between the elbow and wrist. It seems to have edema round a slightly bigger than pea size node. I once a long time ago had a lipoma removed from...
  Posted
Hi I want to ask is swollen lymph on both side under jaw(left and right side) counted as generalize swollen lymph nodes? I had them for almost two months......i took antibiotic but has no effect...what could be the cause?
  Posted
I have a swollen lymfnode under my jaw. It is only one lymfnode that I can feel and even see a little bit when i turn my head. It feels like a little hard round thing. It's been there for 2 months I think? I have wisdom teeth wich can't ...
  Posted
Hi there, I am a 20 year old male, and my biggest concern are two lumps I have under my jawline, just before the part that curves upwards. I have one on each side, the one on the left is about 1 cm wide, and the one on the right is 1....
  Posted
Hi pls i need a reply have had a swellon lymph node under my right chin for almost 2yrs now, it feels tender and moveable, some times when i got irritation of the throat it become painful i do have a poor dental health thought, for yr...
  Posted
Could any one please please help me? Urine: blood: Traced Leukocytes: 3+ Hematology: #Lymphocytes: low 1.2 (normal range 1.5-4.0) *10^9/L Biochemistry: Cholesterol(F): high 5.4 (normal range 3.00-5.20) mmol/L
  Posted
My question is specific to the kind/type or process of lymphatic system inflammation. I want to know, what kind of inflammation causes lymph nodes to swell or be painful. Is it specific to a gene or a receptor; such as the CB2 recept...
  Posted
My lymphatic system leaks. My story...When I was 10 I was in the hospital because I was bloated and had problems breathing. Doctors placed a drain into my abdomen and drained lymph fluid (chyle). Then a yearish later same thing happened...
  Posted
463897 tn?1448485050
Link to Diagnostic Pathology Expert forum: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pathology-Diagnostic/show/1693 We realize that pathology reports can be difficult to understand. This forum will give you a place to ask your personal questions ...
  Posted
Hello I have a lymph node on the back of my neck which is firm and fixed its like the size of a grape and has been around for about 12 ish weeks, I have had 2 doctors feel it and say nothing else but with all the stuff I have been readin...
  Posted
Hi, hoping to get some insight here, because I'm really afraid. It all started about three months ago with a feeling of a lump in my throat. Not an actual lump, but the feeling of one, right below where my adam's apple would be (I'm fe...
  Posted
Lymph nodes affected are in my arms "even my forearms" under my arms, in my groin area, even on the front of my thighs and shins they are painful ...it seems like they swell alot more after physical exertion, I have had alot of digestion...
  Posted
My name is Andrew Matta. I have/had lymphedema in the left foot since 2007 And I have no questions. I am posting this thread for anyone out there that has lymphedema !! There is a surgical cure for it. And it's supposed to be first line...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lymphedema Community Resources