Lymphedema Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE LYMPHEDEMA COMMUNITY: This patient support community is for discussions relating to Lymphedema, Lymph Abnormalities, Primary/Secondary Lymphedema, Cellulitis, Lipedema, and any other problems or question members may have concerning Lymphatic matters.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By AnonUnknown Blank
For the past three weeks, I have been dealing with oversized lymph nodes under my right arm. I've had them in the pas...
By needanswers1111 Blank
How can I tell if it's the salivary gland or lymph node I'm feeling under the jaw? What's the difference, and where a...
Susie1122Sep 25, 2012
By babqqq Blank
doctor,its not often but i hav had this problem for few times..what happens id that my arms and legs pain alot as if ...
By Susie1122 Blank
I was just diagnosed and am now wearing a compression stocking on my right leg. I do yoga and have found that inversi...
drewzy87Sep 08, 2012
drewzy87Sep 08, 2012
xxtiffiexxJan 22, 2012
helpful324Sep 26, 2011
TinabuddeAug 31, 2011
By nita0411 Blank
Is their a cure? I wear compression stockings for work 20-30 when I work. I stand for long periods of time on a hard...
2168049_tn?1346908769
By Reno911 Blank
Have to give a little history real quick.... I was ran-over by a car in 1998 since than my left calf looks like a mal...
2047972_tn?1330192473
greersfollySep 04, 2012
Dr. Kokil Mathur May 06, 2012
By Irish777 Blank
my best friend had a double mastectomy and aquired lymphodema problems all over her body. but the most disturbing sym...
By cookietherat Blank
My sister has a massive trunk lymphedema, unusual yes, but the tests prove that is what it is. She is trying to put ...
By JMOM13 Blank
im 28 female about a month ago i had severe conjuctivitis my lymph nodes were swollen on the opposite side of face i...
By Erika3218 Blank
My mother is 84 years old. She has had lymphodemia for most of her adult life. At the present time her legs are so ...
By DoloresHaze88 Blank
I am studying abroad in Japan and got a tattoo 48 hours ago (it is on my right side, on my ribs/stomach and goes down...
busybee1114Jul 04, 2012
Dr Rajgopal Sep 12, 2009
By Liliana417 Blank
I have Lymphedema, my left leg swells a lot. I have seen doctors and they all tell me that there isn't anything they ...
By ScottScotts Blank
For the last few weeks I have been having aching lyphm nodes first under my left arm the pain went away after a few d...
2174192_tn?1338761926
By redcatstar Blank
hi , i am hypothyroid ,since dx i have had terrible pain and cramps in leg muscles ,thought i had the same in left a...
By paranoid1too Blank
Hello, since I fist noticed my lymph nodes in January, as time has been passing, the nodes on my neck behind the ear ...
By momtotwinsplus1 Blank
Hi, and thank you for taking the time for to review my questions. I am a 44 year old woman recently diagnosed with di...
By Jenny Wren Blank
can cervical lymph nodes be removed by going down the throat? A friend of mine told me that she had a lymph node on ...
By ihopeimmad Blank
i have enlarged lymph nodes inguinal axilliar and part time behind my ears and on hands combined with general symptom...
S. Kaul, MD May 07, 2012
By barb14 Blank
I have multiple enlarged nodes in my neck/ears and had a biopsy done on one node because it was the easiest one to re...
S. Kaul, MD May 07, 2012
By NewTrophy Blank
About one week ago, the cervical nodes next to my throat swelled up big enough that it was someone else who pointed i...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lymphedema Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank