Aa
A
A
Close
Lymphedema Community
WELCOME TO THE LYMPHEDEMA COMMUNITY: This patient support community is for discussions relating to Lymphedema, Lymph Abnormalities, Primary/Secondary Lymphedema, Cellulitis, Lipedema, and any other problems or question members may have concerning Lymphatic matters.
81 - 100 (of 187) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, hoping to get some insight here, because I'm really afraid. It all started about three months ago with a feeling of a lump in my th...
1 answer |
Lymph nodes affected are in my arms "even my forearms" under my arms, in my groin area, even on the front of my thighs and shins they are...
2 answers |
My name is Andrew Matta. I have/had lymphedema in the left foot since 2007 And I have no questions. I am posting this thread for anyone ...
2 answers |
I have a swollen gland in my groin, right side (i think inguinal gland). This was found in ultrasound. I noticed it about two months ag...
2 answers |
I had posted here earlier I will cut to the chase - my left leg keeps swelling up on me pretty bad. I have had tests done, ct abd/pelvis...
1 answer |
Hi there, I've had swollen lymph nodes in my neck and throat for about two weeks now. I initially had a sore throat with slightly enlarg...
3 answers |
I need help. About 3 mo ago I found a node behind my ear. It was small it went away. I felt achy bones,joints, headache etc. that subside...
1 answer |
Hello, I am new to this forum, and have a conflicting diagnosis. My rheumatologist saw the swelling and pitting edema in my ankles a...
1 answer |
I have stage 2 primary lymphedema of the lower extremities . This means I have a lymphatic system that is basically shot since there is ...
3 answers |
There is a lump under the skin on my inner thigh, beside the scrotum. I would say it's on the "side" of the thigh. It is not movable, un...
3 answers |
Hello, i'm new here so i'll try to be the clearest possible. Last month i started having these crazy thoughts about a possible lympho...
1 answer |
5521873 tn?1369180251
My daughter is 1 1/2 an she has been getting these boils on the outer of her private area and on her butt cheeks, this has been happing s...
1 answer |
My partner got this leg lymphedema is it possible for baby to have anything like this
1 answer |
I have leg lymphedema and i was wondering does that have something to do with me NOT being able to get pregnant? Me and my husband been t...
3 answers |
4939681 tn?1361302899
I wasn't sure where to post my question as my illness is systemic and currently undiagnosed. I hope someone here can help! I have had s...
2 answers |
5238644 tn?1366064377
What is the Title of the Doctor that you see for Lymphedema? Is there even such a Doctor?
2 answers |
Anyone's knowledge or help on this post is greatly appreciated. I'm 22 and currently diagnosed with chronic sinisitis by my local physici...
1 answer |
Today is Saturday. I had a track meet on Thursday and went to an indoor trampoline park on Friday. This morning I found a small, pebble ...
1 answer |
In both arms I have two very hard lumps just above my elbows that I assume are the epitrochlear nodes. I first noticed them about two yea...
1 answer |
I have had two blood tests recently, both show High Lymphocytes and Low Neutrophils. My father and sister both had and have Lymphoma. So...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lymphedema Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...