Aa
A
A
Close

Lymphedema Community

WELCOME TO THE LYMPHEDEMA COMMUNITY: This patient support community is for discussions relating to Lymphedema, Lymph Abnormalities, Primary/Secondary Lymphedema, Cellulitis, Lipedema, and any other problems or question members may have concerning Lymphatic matters.

81 - 100 (of 184) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a swollen gland in my groin, right side (i think inguinal gland). This was found in ultrasound. I noticed it about two months ago, but for about one month has been causing pain/pressure in the groin. This is accompanied with ep...
  Posted
I had posted here earlier I will cut to the chase - my left leg keeps swelling up on me pretty bad. I have had tests done, ct abd/pelvis everything neg. I do have some lymph nodes that were enlarged and called reactive in the groin. M...
  Posted
Hi there, I've had swollen lymph nodes in my neck and throat for about two weeks now. I initially had a sore throat with slightly enlarged glands and doctor started me on amoxicillin. After 5 days my symptoms worsened - very red sore th...
  Posted
I need help. About 3 mo ago I found a node behind my ear. It was small it went away. I felt achy bones,joints, headache etc. that subsided then in June my left foot swelled up I have been having pain down both legs but I have herniated l...
  Posted
Hello, I am new to this forum, and have a conflicting diagnosis. My rheumatologist saw the swelling and pitting edema in my ankles and legs, said it was from venous insuficuency. But my podiatrist said the leg swelling was from...
  Posted
I have stage 2 primary lymphedema of the lower extremities . This means I have a lymphatic system that is basically shot since there is no cure or medicines for lymphedema - only compression therapy to keep it at bay. In the last coupl...
  Posted
There is a lump under the skin on my inner thigh, beside the scrotum. I would say it's on the "side" of the thigh. It is not movable, under the skin, and slight pain when i touch it. It is an oval shape, about a size of the amount of to...
  Posted
Hello, i'm new here so i'll try to be the clearest possible. Last month i started having these crazy thoughts about a possible lymphoma on my neck. I went to the doctor, he touched and analyzed my entire body and said everything was ...
  Posted
5521873 tn?1369180251
My daughter is 1 1/2 an she has been getting these boils on the outer of her private area and on her butt cheeks, this has been happing since she was 6 months, the first time they tested it and said that it was MRSA but the second time t...
  Posted
My partner got this leg lymphedema is it possible for baby to have anything like this
  Posted
I have leg lymphedema and i was wondering does that have something to do with me NOT being able to get pregnant? Me and my husband been trying for 10 years and still not able.
  Posted
4939681 tn?1361302899
I wasn't sure where to post my question as my illness is systemic and currently undiagnosed. I hope someone here can help! I have had severe lymphatic pain (axial, chest, neck) for almost two years now and am losing weight with no chan...
  Posted
5238644 tn?1366064377
What is the Title of the Doctor that you see for Lymphedema? Is there even such a Doctor?
  Posted
Anyone's knowledge or help on this post is greatly appreciated. I'm 22 and currently diagnosed with chronic sinisitis by my local physician after he looked down my throat. I have no green or yellow mucous though my nose is staying inflam...
  Posted
Today is Saturday. I had a track meet on Thursday and went to an indoor trampoline park on Friday. This morning I found a small, pebble like thing under my skin and by the waistline of my right thigh. What is this? I have had something'...
  Posted
In both arms I have two very hard lumps just above my elbows that I assume are the epitrochlear nodes. I first noticed them about two years ago. They are usually painless but can "flare up" periodically where they become tender. I first ...
  Posted
I have had two blood tests recently, both show High Lymphocytes and Low Neutrophils. My father and sister both had and have Lymphoma. So I am concerned. My docotor said since my WBC is ok 6 and 6 they are not concerned. HCT was low on...
  Posted
Hi there! I'm a 29 year old female who has been having trouble with swollen lymph nodes in my neck for the last month. I am scared of the diagnosis. I've also had a few irregular blood tests with lower than normal neutrophil and reticulo...
  Posted
I have had swollen lymph nodes for the past 9 months. Nurse Practitioner said I tested positive for the Ebstein Barr Virus back a few months ago. I never had fever or sore throat, it actually felt like a gono or chlamydia and started the...
  Posted
I noticed a lump on the upper outside part of both of my arms just above the triceps a little bit more to the back side rather than the middle or front. I also have a headache that may be attributable to dehydration. I do not know what...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Lymphedema Community Resources