Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

March 2011 Babies Group

This is the place to ask questions, post information, and share stories and support with other women due in March 2011. Congrats on your pregnancy!
Well last week my 6yr old was sick all week and before he got sick his cousins at his grandmother's house were. He actually got sick from...
Just letting you ladies no that my little prince is here. He was born 2/23 at 8lbs 9oz. Im truly in love with this little boy. Labor went...
Well starting on wednesday at my doctors visit my doctor checked me and said that he wasn't dropping into the pelvis the way he should, s...
I would have posted earlier but it has been literally crazy. So I was due to have my c-section on the 22nd but ended up getting an emerge...
ok so yesturday my consultant gave me a vigourous membrane sweep, now for those of you who dont know what one of these is, its where they...
well ladies, i am officially overdue. this little one is taking her time, but i am feeling pretty good! i just can't wait until the waiti...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.