Aa
A
A
Close
Mastocytosis Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Mastocytosis.
1 - 20 (of 43) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Unexpected loss of weight and over-sensitivity to alcohol were reason to visit a doctor. Blood tests were normal except tryptase level o...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Would prefer a naturopath or integrative medical doctor. Thanks.
I strongly suspect I have a type of Mast Cell Disorder (see under my question for why Im thinking that). Ive had some strange incide...
What is the life expectancy of undiagnosed abdominal liposarcoma
What is the life expectancy of a abdominal liposarcoma
9489126 tn?1404091053
Is it possible for a 7 year old girl to get mosqito bites on the crease (where her upper thigh and leg meet), and then pop up on her libi...
Hi I have systemic masto, and two heart conditions, they won't to put me on betablockers but I heard they are not recommended with masto,...
Hi, I have a rare form of masto since 1995, it was never in the skin, started in bone marrow at age 50, but now I have two deadly heat di...
Hello, I have not yet been diagnosed with Mastocytosis, but I was wondering what type of doctor diagnoses this? I do have autonomic n...
1 answer |
474256 tn?1237993296
I didn't really have a question...I just saw that there was a new Mastocytosis forum! I just wanted to say hey! I have Urticaria Pigmen...
30 answers |
17568 tn?1424977159
Cancer Therapy: Can It Hurt Your Heart? Thursday Aug 01, 2013, 12:00PM - 01:00PM (EST) For one day only, doctors from the Cleveland...
Just wondering if anyone else has had outbreaks of this painful, itchy rash that looks like someone has clawed your back, chest, neck. M...
2 answers |
Hi all I was diagnosed with systemic mastocytosis after 2 anaphylaxis fits mine has been in my bones causing ostoporosis I have had this ...
1 answer |
959034 tn?1253675076
How many different types of mastocytosis? How is it diagnosed? How is mcad diagnosed?
4 answers |
623944 tn?1244039090
Funny, I was just looking into this and here is this community! I've been a member of MedHelp since Sept 08. My docs and I have been t...
4 answers |
Was amazed to find this forum as I've never met another person with UP! My adult son has had UP almost his whole life. His only problem...
2 answers |
Can Mastocytosis affect ones eye sight? My daughter has been diagnosed with MS but they have found absolutely no lesions. She seems t...
2 answers |
i miss my period from last 4 month but now I have bleeding but like a spot I done pragnenecy test but its negative I want a baby plz help...
1572521 tn?1296510068
My son is almost 1 and 1/2 and has urticiaria pigmentosa/ mast cell disease,he got it when he was about 3 months old(thats when all the s...
1185128 tn?1264540908
Hello All, my name is Tif. I have a one year old little girl that at 5 months old, presented with some peculiar looking round to oval sha...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Mastocytosis Community Resources