Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Mastocytosis Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Mastocytosis.

21 - 40 (of 43) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
When my son was 2 years he developed a red bump on the back of his leg. Doctor thought it was infected and we tried antibiotic cream which seemed to irritate it more. After we left it alone for a few weeks it cleared up and left a brow...
  Posted
Hi I was diagnosed with Mastocytosis following a skin biopsy 8 weeks ago. I have been symptomatic for the last year on and off and have vast skin lesions for ten years or more. I have been to clinic today and the registrar explained that...
  Posted
please explain to me what mastocytosis is ....
  Posted
Anyone familiar with Mast Cell Leukemia? I see a topic for this under this forum, but no posts. I am trying to identify the medical experts and cancer centers that specialize in this very rare cancer. Thank you!
  Posted
I will be having chemotherapy treatment for my Mastocytosis and would like to know what is involed or if anyone has been through this? thanks a bunch!
  Posted
Hello All, When I was 15, I was diagnosed with a disease with a long name ending in pigmentosa, and I had no idea what the doctor was talking about. What I did know was that the doctor called in all of the MD's on the floor to show th...
  Posted
Dear all My baby boy name Qinyi. 7mths 1wk... who has mastocytosis... would like to know whether any med can cure? it will resolve until what age? what I can do for my baby? I'm pretty worry... Thank you.
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Mastocytosis Community Resources