Aa
A
A
Close

Maternal & Child: 35+ Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to maternity after the age of 35, newborns, and children.

1 - 20 (of 224) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi ladies, I just had my baby girl on April 6th by emergency cesarean.. She was a month early... I've noticed that my cesarean incision is opened slightly on the end of it.. There is no bleeding or pain or odor or anything.. Its just ope...
  Posted
Hi Ladies, I am 36 yr. old this year - I had a tubal ligation done is 2010 after my last son birth, in February 2014 at the age of 35 my doctor advise the best for me would be a Noro sure ablation, ever since the operation I had a 2 to 3...
  Posted
After my d n c, I experienced a light period for about 10days in the first month. In my second month, I experienced a heavy period for 6 days. Afterwards the 6th day, thereis this light period which has lasted for 8days after the heavy p...
  Posted
Hello. I experienced pain in my lower abdominal and i have on and off fever after my d&c. My ob told me that i have infection in my cervix. Im so much worried about my situation.Please give me an advice.
  Posted
After my last baby I lost enough blood I needed to receive some. Is it safe for me to have another baby?
  Posted
Any ideas as to what might be happening? December 19th I had a missed m/c at almost 19wks, had to take cytotec. I bled for almost 3 weeks tho towards the end, it was like brown stringy matter. Had my first af after that on January 22nd a...
  Posted
I had my baby 2 weeks ago tonight and I feel like I'm grieving my pregnancy. Is this normal? I adore my daughter being here I should say but it's like I'm missing something!
  Posted
Hi Ladies, My DH and I decidided in September- I am 40, he 42- to try for a third child before it is too late. We got lucky on our first try, conceiving on September 21st, and I got my BFP (faint, but there!) at 11dpo on Sunday. ...
  Posted
My son will be a month Sept. 7 is ok that all he wanna do is eat and sleep. Like it's to the point where he gets up and I change and feed him and he falls right back to sleep. From the time he gets up, he's only up for a couple mind and ...
  Posted
I'm a new mom with a 1mo. and I struggle with the appropriate parenting methods to use. I know it's a personal preference. I do more attachment parenting than anything. Catering to every whimper and whine, but in the same breathe I feel ...
  Posted
I had a baby 7 months ago it was complicated I had a c section as my uterus ruptured, after the birth I had no bleeding once my first period cam I started femodene which I stayed on for 3 months but periods were irregular I then changed ...
  Posted
I've had four c-sections, is it safe for me to have another one ?
  Posted
WHY WOULD A MOTHER NOT CIRCUMCISE HER SON. IT'S A NORMAL & RIGHTEOUS THING TO DO MEDICALLY, IF YOU DON'T THE CHILD WILL HAVE MANY PROBLEMS WITH BACTERIA GROWING ON THE INSIDE OF THE FORESKIN, WHICH WILL CASE HIM TO HAVE SEVERAL INFECTION...
  Posted
1415407 tn?1389258533
Hi all, I'm only posting this because this is a new concerning topic that I think everyone should know about. There was a Danish study recently published which linked prenatal exposure of acetaminophen (Tylenol) to increased risks o...
  Posted
Im trying to conceive a girl. Im due to ovulate wednesday april 2nd. When should i have intercourse?
  Posted
Im 36 and ttc i have been doing an ovulation kit since my last period and it keeps saying "no". I haven't had a period this month and i took a pregnancy test 2 weeks ago and i got a negative sign. I please need to know what should i do n...
  Posted
When can i start giveing my baby..... baby food
  Posted
Hello, I'm having a baby boy on February 9th ; I don't know if I should circumcise or not. His father doesn't mind and I'm still kinda iffy about it. I need advice about it.
  Posted
1796190 tn?1315578694
Hello I am curious if it is safe to have a genetic testing procedure done at 5 in half months of pregnancy. The test that I am having to decide to do is called cordocenteses it is were they will draw blood from the umbillico cord to chec...
  Posted
im also 35 years old.. I had my tubes tried 4 years and 10 mos ago. After my 2nd son.. for the last 2 years my period have been off the wall. Family planning put me back on the pill that helped for a year and a half. Now this is what ha...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child: 35+ Community Resources