Aa
A
A
Close
Maternal & Child: 35+ Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to maternity after the age of 35, newborns, and children.
21 - 40 (of 224) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi m 44 and last 7 months I m getting milk alot in breast I dint delivered also nor pregnant then y this is happening plz help.
1 answer |
My last regular period started October 19th and lasted 7 days like normal , I get my period every 28 days . Usually I get cramps before a...
Is it possible to give birth again either vbac or CS again after 3rd delivery via CS?
1 answer |
659471 tn?1229463290
May sound stupid, please don't laugh. My baby is 13 month old, she is my second daughter - first one is 19 y.o. Different fathers and cou...
9 answers |
Hi, I am going to be 41 years old in August 2012. I am currently pregnant at 8 wks and 5 days gestation from LMP. I had my first OB ...
1 answer |
please can u be pregnant and ovulate at the same time.
1 answer |
5088265 tn?1366227735
My son will be 4 weeks on wednesday, for the past couple of days he seems constantly hungry. He has 4oz bottles but is now wanting them ...
7 answers |
Hi just wondering if it's possible to get pregnant right after a period. My last day of my period was 25th August and had intercourse 2 d...
4 answers |
Patient Name : Anita Age : 37 yrs History 1st Child - on 23 Jan 2001, Caegerian due to placenta previa and no labur pain 2nd - 6-8 we...
2 answers |
I'm currently have my tubed tied. I got it done when I was a lot younger. Any way my current bf & I want to have a baby together we have ...
I'm on lamictal 400mg abilify 15 mg everyday. Found out that i'm 5 weeks pregnant. Any help from anyone that's been through their pregnan...
I am trying to get pregnant with our fourth child with no luck. My periods have always been irregular since our second child was born. Go...
2 answers |
im 16 weeks and i dont feel pregnant at all maybe some of you older ladies can help me!!! is this NORMAL!
9 answers |
I need medical information on treatment for significant stenosis of vertebral arteries.
463897 tn?1468017350
Hi, Get the best period tracker and ovulation tracker app around! My Cycles takes all the guesswork out of tracking your period and pr...
1 answer |
182767 tn?1317495837
Hi. well it has been 4 years since I have been on this site. My DH and I have a beautiful 4 year old girl. I turned 41 in May and we deci...
5 answers |
Hello everyone hope you can remember me i haven't been on for a couple of years. I went onto have another little boy who is now 19 month...
5 answers |
hi i had my first iui on the 19th of july n now im on my 2 weeks wait bfore i check my pregnancy test.from the day of the iui im on micro...
3 answers |
My partner told me today he has small red pimple type rash on his bits and he's looked it up on Google and he says he thinks he's got a y...
1 answer |
So, my BBT has been steadily climbing since Tuesday (CD 14). It was 97.86 on Tuesday, 98.20 on Wednesday and 98.48 today, but when I went...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child: 35+ Community Resources