Aa
A
A
Close

Maternal & Child: 35+ Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to maternity after the age of 35, newborns, and children.

61 - 80 (of 223) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was wondering if anyone out there has been diagnosed with this. I am 42 years old. My baby is 7months. I really would like to hear from anyone with knowledge on this.
zonie | Last answer
218177_tn?1240143819
My son is 10 mths old and diaper changing has become almost impossible. He screams as if I am cutting off his arm , archs his back and rolls on his stomach. It is difficult to clean him and get a new diaper on. I used to be able to distr...
mature momma | Last answer
463897_tn?1448485050
Hi, Please join me in welcoming Adgal as your new Community Leader for the Maternal & Child 35+ Community. Adgal has a lot of knowledge and experience regarding your community, and we look forward to seeing your Community continue to...
MH Community Mgr | Last answer
I was 2 days late for period and had tender breasts and thought I may be preg. Then I started my period. It lasted one full day and then I spotted for a couple days. This is very unusual for me; I usually bleed for at least 5 days. I ...
Scout8601 | Last answer
I had a tubal in 2003, my tubes were cut and burned. I would love to have another baby, is it possible?
jonellelk | Last answer
296340_tn?1336167601
Choosing Thomas is the MOST beautiful story I ever read/watch. Note: This is the MOST touching and sad story. If you can’t handle the sadness and the pain of this story, please don’t watch it. I can't control my emotion when I watch this...
BabyBlue07 | Last answer
I went through a MC 2 years back after TTC for about 5 years, MC happened shortly after the ultrasound, so my brain connects the ultrasound event and the M/C together. This time i am at the start of 7 weeks pregnant via IVF, on proges...
bncybncytigger | Last answer
Hello, I am 41 and have very painful and long periods with many clots im usally bed ridden for the first 3 days. This week though I have had 2gusshes of blood within 3 days it gushes than its gone felt like I wet myself without any cont...
farmkat | Last answer
463897_tn?1448485050
Please join us for a one-hour live, health chat - Pregnancy: What to Expect from Conception to Birth Wednesday Aug 11, 2010, 12:00PM - 01:00PM (EST) Register now and ask your question: http://www.medhelp.org/health_chats/regist...
MH Community Mgr | Posted
Hi all, My last period was on June 8 and lasted 9 days. My next period was due July 6. It has now been 2 weeks since my last period. I went to the doctors this morning and the pregnancy test came back negative. Is it to early to tell if...
Hoping_in_IN | Last answer
May 25: 10 DPO 2 positive pregnancy tests (same brand but different packs- taken at night) - May 26: Dr. blood work- my HCG levels were 7.4 Progesterone good - May 27: 2 negative HPT - May 28: 2 nd round of blood work to see i...
eden760 | Last answer
I am 37 years old and 8-week pregnant. I had an Ultrasound yesterday and the doctor said there is a baby (with a heartbeat of 150) + 2 tumor like things in my uterus (both about 2.5 cm*2.6cm*2.8cm in size). She suspected at least one of ...
blueoc_2002 | Last answer
I had my lmp approx april 8-10,which lasted a week,my husband was out of town working,i visited him may 1,almost sure thats when i got preggo,i don"t have a normal cycle i could go 40 days - several mts without a period,i went for an ult...
sally15 | Last answer
1281900_tn?1320340002
Can you Ovulate on your eighth day?
mi_amorcito | Last answer
178698_tn?1228777938
Caitlyn is in the running for a weekly winner in a magazine photo contest!! Please please click on the link and cast your vote. I know it's been a while since i"ve been online, but hopefully some of you will remember me and cast a vote!...
YvetteY | Last answer
374593_tn?1257883550
My little girl is 3 weeks old and i'm officially going stir crazy! i am breastfeeding and in the day she tends to eat every two hours iif not more.. we have gone to the dr several times, but staying cooped up inside (we do take walks out...
bny807 | Last answer
I am Ritika,Actually I had come up with a very sensitive case of my niece, who is now 1 month old but she is in ICU because 1.Since birth she had not yet cried at all not even once. 2.She is unable to feed milk herself . 3.She is p...
Ritika28 | Last answer
849762_tn?1288188348
I was wondering if there's anyone here who strictly formula fed their babies from day one and if everything turned out fine with their kids or had kids sick all the time from not breastfeeding? My daughter had issues latching properly wh...
m3lanie | Last answer
Wondering if anyone knows if the test was positive for 2 days and now is negative is it too late to conceive? My bf was out of town this weekend when it was positive and it's negative today (of course) so I'm guessing it's too late to t...
Scout8601 | Last answer
659471_tn?1229463290
Hello All! I am looking for an advice from someone who was in these shoes, or knows about similar situation. I have a baby, my Alisa is 1y.4m. old now, and i am pregnant again. I am gonna be 40 this coming May, and think that it would be...
ys1970 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child: 35+ Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...