Aa
A
A
Close
Maternal & Child: 35+ Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to maternity after the age of 35, newborns, and children.
81 - 100 (of 224) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
659471 tn?1229463290
Hello All! I am looking for an advice from someone who was in these shoes, or knows about similar situation. I have a baby, my Alisa is 1...
6 answers |
I gave birth to my third child 3 months ago and it feels as though my vagina is stretched out. My husband and I both immediately noticed...
2 answers |
I finally decided to allow myself the mourning over not conceiving a child with my own genes. I tried 4 iuis 1 ivf (and a partridge in a ...
3 answers |
Hello Ladies, Has anyone of you got negative hpt results and period like bleeding but was still pregnant. If yes, then i request you t...
During this pregnancy I've noticed Metamucil has really helped my constipation. I will be having a c section. I know they will give ...
2 answers |
Should a 45 year old with a history of a miscarriage at 13 weeks 4 mos previously automatically be on a progesterone supplement? The chi...
3 answers |
Hello. I am at 7 wks based on my LMP, but measured at 5 weeks 3 days with a heartbeat of 120. I'm returning for another sonogram in 2 w...
2 answers |
I am 47 years old. I had my tubes cut,burnt,& tied 22 years ago. I have NOT Had aa PERIOD in 2 MONTHS. Am I going through the change o...
1 answer |
can u go on to have heathly babies in the future,after loosing ur baby to hypoplastic left heart snydrome?or is there anyone who was diag...
1 answer |
362249 tn?1441318618
I'm making a group for those TTC naturally with herbs or whatever! Stop by today if you are on the TTC wagon or if you just wanna offer s...
657586 tn?1224591547
My son is 3 months old and next week we are traveling back home to Canada from Europe to visit the family. We will lose 8 hours. I read t...
657586 tn?1224591547
I am in a debate with relatives as to what age you "should" teach your baby to fall asleep by themselves. I think under 6 weeks is too yo...
6 answers |
I started spotting 3 or 4 days before my period. i have never done that. Now my period just will not end I started my period on the 4th. ...
1 answer |
My little girl is almost 5 weeks old and never goes to sleep at the same time at night. Every night is different. I'm trying to figure ou...
8 answers |
Hi ladies before i start i would just like to send lots of baby dust and best wishes to everyone. I have a little baby boy who is will be...
2 answers |
984911 tn?1248837301
Hi I am going to be 35 next month, I have a 13 yr old son (from a previous relationship) and recently got married. My husband and I are t...
4 answers |
233053 tn?1321647421
Hi ladies, I am currently 16 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I am scheduled to have amnio on Thursday. I read about the Quad screen in the ...
3 answers |
162331 tn?1390022267
I had a D & C this Friday the 21st because I lost our baby. I was almost 13 weeks pregnant, but they are estimating baby died around 8 w...
Hello everyone I recently stopped breastfeeding my 29 month old son and in the past when i stopped breastfeeding my breast would fill ...
1 answer |
I no longer produce eggs or have a period so I chose an egg donor. Everything went well. The dr gave me an 80% pregnancy chance after tr...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child: 35+ Community Resources