Aa
A
A
Close

Maternal & Child: 35+ Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to maternity after the age of 35, newborns, and children.

121 - 140 (of 224) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have 3 beautiful children however I made the huge mistake of having a tuba ligation in 2004. I had a leap done in 2002 and was told that I had signs of ovarian cysts and dysplasia at the time of my tuba ligation. Is it serious that i w...
  Posted
i need it badly your help .....at my age 44 am i rather still allow to take pills,for i have taken last 1990-1992 for just 1 and half years,then i stopped because i wanted to have children,now i´ve got 2 lovely daughters 14 years old a...
  Posted
571099 tn?1308237748
This is from rachael to me about her dr apt today, but as you'll see, it's ok im sending to all :-) "My doctor put me on bed rest until Monday, if I have no more spotting up until then I can return to work. If not I am not sure when ...
  Posted
10947 tn?1281407852
Women’s Cardiovascular Health — Thursday, February 5, 2009, 12:00 p.m. — 1:00 p.m.(EST) Dr. Leslie Cho, a Cleveland cardiologist and Director of the Women’s Cardiovascular Center, will provide answers to your questions about preventi...
  Posted
570184 tn?1257547992
Hi, Can I ask if anyone has had this problem in their pregnancies. It's been going on for a month now, you can't see it, it's just picked up in the tests you have. there is no infection found when sent off, so what could be causing...
  Posted
I was 36 yrs old when I found out I was pregnant with my 5th child . I was happy as ever because this baby was the tie creaker. But then I found out the baby had Trisomy 18 through ammocentesis and further ultrasounds. She lived for an 1...
  Posted
Hi, My DH's sister is offering to watch our infant for only 2 days. She suggested it would be $50-75 a day. To me that was kind of high but I also see it as we know her, advantages of a sister, etc. She said she's giving up a 2nd job ...
  Posted
208686 tn?1293034103
Hi everyone! Please feel free to use this post as "getting to know everyone". Tell us about you, your children, grandchildren.. anything you would like!! My name is Patty, I am 36 and have an 18 yr old DD, 11 yr old DS, and a 8 mont...
  Posted
anybody ever have a child with low muscle tone who is developing motor skills slower than normal?
  Posted
Nice to see some familiar names!! I was just thinking about conceiving around this time last year (new year eve) and thought I'd check in and see how thing are going around here....Things are fantastic here (knock on wood) Gweneth Fern ...
  Posted
489000 tn?1364305827
Is anyone experiencing vomiting in the 3rd trimester? I had nausea from the start until I was about 15 weeks or so. I have been fine since. However, this past weekend I started with nausea and now Im vomiting. I have a call into the ...
  Posted
254689 tn?1251183640
I don't even know what category to post this question under but there are several ladies here who have babies the same age as No-No (6 months) and I'm curious if everyone's babies are sleeping through the night. Noah continues to have s...
  Posted
I have discomfort in my left armpit each month about 2 weeks prior to my menstrual cycle...This started to occur after my second pregnancy at the age of 36..Should I be concerned?
  Posted
659471 tn?1229463290
i have to post another question: is there certain food, maybe vegetables that may cause baby's broblems?
  Posted
144571 tn?1213935474
We found out yesterday that our Twins are Girls!!! I am so happy, I wanted a little girl to go with our boy. They also said they are within 1 ounce of each other which was great and they are both healthy. Now for name, any suggetions I ...
  Posted
659471 tn?1229463290
Hello All, I hope i can find an answer here - maybe it's a wrong forum...We've just moved from Brooklyn to NJ, and i have a 2 weeks old baby girl. I would like to find a pediatrician for her. Does anyone knows any good doctor in Middles...
  Posted
147172 tn?1226761778
Hi all. I have a 27 month old crazy terrible two year old daughter whom I nursed exclusively for the first 7 months of her life and up to about 5-10 small nursings sessions (some longer than others) even after she began solid foods. ...
  Posted
158812 tn?1189759426
Hey all. I couldn't find the child development forum, maybe it is gone? Anyhow, my six year old daughter has been complaining of headaches since she started Kindergarten last year. I have had her eyes tested recently, and there are no...
  Posted
I was told by a resident who administered an ultrasound I was 4 months along. I switched to a regular ob/gyn and today was told my uterus is measuring 24, which would make me 6 months. I am in a situation that makes this more confusing...
  Posted
10947 tn?1281407852
We're pleased to announce the launch of the Baby Immunizations Application, which allows you to track your baby's completed, overdue, and upcoming immunizations against the schedule recommended by the CDC. The Baby Immunizations applicat...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child: 35+ Community Resources