Aa
A
A
Close

Maternity ward Group

A place where mom to be can come and relax. Take a break from the day to day stress with friends and vent, even ask those questions we need answers to. Come on in let's share our pregnant stories and announce the birth out our little miricals!

21 - 40 (of 462) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
4545793 tn?1394596144
So today I go and help my grandma and she wanted to buy the baby some clothes..well Kendrick has been super crabby baby since he is teething getting some major ones :/the first store we go to he was like manageable cranky then we go to t...
  Posted
Well...I finally talked to my ex. I told him about his nut job girl friend harassing me. He said he knew she called a couple of times but he didn't know the extent of it. But he did believe me. He's completely miserable and he finally ad...
  Posted
3605625 tn?1385021148
Just wanted to tell you guys bailey turned 1 on April 3rd, I honestly can't believe that the first year has gone so fast! I look back on all his younger photos of his gummy smiles and I feel like crying! Anyway we had a big party for him...
  Posted
I don't know of you all remember but a few months ago I posted about how my daughter's father's girlfriend was calling me like a crazy person. I kind of had a feeling that he didn't know about it. The guy is a piece of **** but he's not ...
  Posted
4437866 tn?1388123224
Its been a very long bumpy road for all of us. Stressful and scary. But all in the same its been a blessing. im so happy to say that baby d od coming home TOMORROW!!! So excited to have our whole family home! So let the fun begin lol. ...
  Posted
4484425 tn?1384231934
How is everyone doing? How are the babies and the family? We're doing well. Gen just turned 10 months old and is doing great. She finally pulled herself up in her crib a little over a week ago. Starting to plan her bday party but feeling...
  Posted
Strange things happening here today. I woke up this morning an there were little green footprints all over the house. The chairs were turned upside down, all the Legos were gone except for the green ones, there were shamrocks all over th...
  Posted
4437866 tn?1388123224
Sorry ive been away. Ive been super busy these days. Baby D is doing well. Now weighs 4 lbs 2 oz. Gaining weight like crazy. Hes now latching on to breastfed so im at the hospital quite a bit for that. Hes been taken off of all feeding...
  Posted
4545793 tn?1394596144
Upload a pic of my marshmallow man :)
  Posted
Elliana is 14 months and she is still nursing. I'm thinking ill let her go until 18 months. My son weaned himself at 9 months. What is your ideal age to keep nursing babies?
  Posted
4437866 tn?1388123224
I finally had a good nights sleep. In bed at 1900pm and woke up at 9:30 this morning. I woke up to the smell of bacon and coffee. My honey was playing with the babies. Got myn oldest boy off to school. And had laundry going..kitchen was ...
  Posted
4268628 tn?1375044776
So I got a call last night asking if we were available to move up Cadence's ENT appointment. I jumped at the opportunity. We got there this afternoon and talked to the nurse practitioner and she wanted to recommend a sleep study. She wan...
  Posted
4268628 tn?1375044776
So Cady is going to be seeing an ear nose and throat doctor soon. Hopefully they can figure why she keeps having issues breathing at night. On top of that I spent 7 hours in the ER yesterday with my grandmother. She fell for the 3rd time...
  Posted
4437866 tn?1388123224
But was wondering if youbladies would know... would I have to take hormone replacements becauseb of the hysterectomy? I still have my ovaries.... or is that just for a complete? So new to me and having a hard time with it now. in kinda...
  Posted
4437866 tn?1388123224
Dr said we should be able to bring Degan home as early as April!!!!! So stinking excited!
  Posted
I had kind of a long, late evening at work tonight so on my break I ran across the street to Starbucks and got a coffee. Now it's 3 am and I'm wide awake playing one phone and not sleeping. Which means I'm going to be exhausted during th...
  Posted
4437866 tn?1388123224
I got home yesterday around 8 pm. I didnt want to leave Degan. As nice as it was to be in my own bed I just couldn't relax enough to get solid sleep. I kept calling to check on him. So hard. Having a really hard time emotionally. Cant wa...
  Posted
Elliana started walking! My life will never be the same.!!! I also got asked out on a date. I'm nowhere near ready to start dating and the guy who asked me just split with his wife of 10 years a couple weeks ago so I don't think he's rea...
  Posted
4437866 tn?1388123224
I just got to hold Degan today for the first time since delivery... i felt like I was going to break him hes so small.but hes so perfect to me. He is doing well. He is still hooked upnto everything known to man and dr said he will be f...
  Posted
4484425 tn?1384231934
Genevieve army crawled for the first time today! I'm gonna be in so much trouble lol. I better get to the baby proofing. She turned 9 months on the 17th. I can't believe she's that old already. It's all going by so fast. It has me amazed...
  Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
New Mommy 2 Be 2007 Pregnant with baby #4 and s... Comment
Apr 26
1998326 tn?1447107365
Blank
dcsteed 6 months old, what the heck... Comment
Feb 23
Blank