Aa
A
A
Close
MedHelp Members Community
WELCOME TO THE MEDHELP MEMBERS COMMUNITY: This Member-to-Member Community is a place for new and experienced members to ask questions or discuss how to use or find information and support on MedHelp’s website. Some examples are: “How To:” Ask a doctor a question, ask a member a question, Communicate with other members, find and use health tools & applications, find information, find the right forum or community for you, participate in a Doctor-to-Patient Health Chat. Also, “How to Create, Edit and Maintain”: Personal Messages (PM), Personal Health Records (PHR), Photos, Privacy, Profile Page, Settings, Trackers and Watch List.
21 - 40 (of 122) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
11605890 tn?1419793613
This is cross posted.. please visit my profile for pictures and visit my journal for the full story on my dad.. I'm trying my best to hel...
Hi,ever since i was 12(25 now) I have had irregular periods sever cramps in my back and ovaries ,I seen doctors over and over all they wo...
1 answer |
I have been cutting down from this med after many years of 20mg Lexapro. Reason is; The med's side effects became very bad with anger. Th...
1 answer |
10161776 tn?1408505269
Under the Medhelp User Groups FAQs it says: Are Groups moderated? Groups are moderated by the Founder of the Group. The Founder ma...
I don't know what this is but here is my problems it started today. vagina discharge yellowish greenish no burning at all no smell a litt...
1 answer |
I have a bump on my left leg. Its on the outside of the leg about 4 inches above the ankle. The bump doesn't hurt at all. I only really a...
1 answer |
My transmitter for my Dexcom seven plus has give up and I can't afford to buy the new G4 system, I pay for all CGMS supplies of pocket an...
why does the app show I have already used my calories everyday?
1645684 tn?1356653200
Hi I need help since the website will not allow me to delete a thread I started. After getting into a debate with someone on the addictio...
1 answer |
I can't reply to my private messages.. What do I do to fix this?
1 answer |
2059648 tn?1439770265
How is it that some profile icons are purple and have no gender. I would like to change to that status.
Heyyyyyy I'm new here and have a pregnant girlfriend and could really use a friend to be there /:
4520583 tn?1358497340
Hello, what are your thoughts on a social diary? For me, a social diary would help keep track of the number of times I socialize, who I t...
I would like to track waist size and pants waist size, however I don't see these trackers on the weight tracker. Am I missing something ...
4326330 tn?1352841800
Can i edit my foods? I have some errors in them, wrong category, too much cal value. Can i edit them somehow?
209987 tn?1451939065
Why is there not a forum for muscular dystrophy? Just curious, as I know of several people who have this disease...just doesn't seem rig...
2 answers |
996946 tn?1449411700
I just added a 3 photo "kitty" album and it didn't show up on my profile page. Is it because there are only 3 photos in it or is it beca...
Hey
New here!!
3 answers |
So I have a post with 16 comments and it will only let me see 9. I hit the get more results button and it doesn't work. Any suggestions?
3061760 tn?1340641362
looking for a friend to help with all this stuff
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
MedHelp Members Community Resources