Aa
A
A
Close

MedHelp Members Community

WELCOME TO THE MEDHELP MEMBERS COMMUNITY: This Member-to-Member Community is a place for new and experienced members to ask questions or discuss how to use or find information and support on MedHelp’s website. Some examples are: “How To:” Ask a doctor a question, ask a member a question, Communicate with other members, find and use health tools & applications, find information, find the right forum or community for you, participate in a Doctor-to-Patient Health Chat. Also, “How to Create, Edit and Maintain”: Personal Messages (PM), Personal Health Records (PHR), Photos, Privacy, Profile Page, Settings, Trackers and Watch List.

41 - 60 (of 120) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi
How do I change my profile name? Thanx
  Posted
Would you consider changing the pain rating scale from 1-5 to 1-10 in the pain tracker? It would help with precision.
  Posted
How do I "leave" or "unjoin" a forum? There used to be an option when you went to the main forum page to Leave if you had previously joined, however, I cannot find that any longer since the new format. Can someone help me, please?
  Posted
I need some assistance. I'm having trouble figuring out this "new" layout/format of the site. I'm wanting to join the Adult Type II Diabetes patient to patient forum, but whenever I click on the forum name, it simply takes me to a list...
  Posted
Ever since the "new" format began, I've found the site to run EXCEPTIONALLY slow - I'm not sure if it's just due to more pop-up ads or the new format itself, but it is very annoying and very frustrating when you're trying to read and an...
  Posted
996946 tn?1449411700
I love the new changes but the ad pop-ups are popping up over my shortcuts a big part of the time and that is frustrating. I'm sure others are having the same problem. I guess the bugs just haven't been quite worked out yet, lol. Than...
  Posted
1203196 tn?1327434613
Does MedHelp have a mobile application I can use on the go that's compatible with my Blackberry Curve? And if so does it sync with it? Also how long before MedHelp adds the feature for meto edit/delete foods I've added to the My Foods ...
  Posted
it is so easy to implement paypall on this site. so when i get my valid credit card autorejected i can still use paypall. alternative way always good. Good Luckk
  Posted
I have not been able to add a new food to my food diary for the past day or so. Just wondering if anyone else was having this problem??
  Posted
144586 tn?1284669764
You should add a "back" button to the questions. If you review the questions you have to reload them all to go back to one to look it over.
  Posted
996946 tn?1449411700
To Emily or Steve or Cheryl...I am not having any more trouble with the profile picture not matching the posting picture. However ever since this annoying question about https being more secure pops up every time I come on this website,...
  Posted
996946 tn?1449411700
If I choose the secure setting https as the pop-up alert asks, I have problems with my profile picture changing back to a "default" picture. Also some of my text looks garbled and my pictures non-existent on my profile page as this pict...
  Posted
657231 tn?1453836403
I have in the past use the *watch this forum" setting and it adds the forum/community to the shortcuts. Now, I want to cut down on some of my shortcuts so I went to some of the communities - the ones that I go to often are marked "stop ...
  Posted
996946 tn?1449411700
For some reason when I changed my profile picture, the picture when posting did not change. Can you please fix this? `
  Posted
996946 tn?1449411700
I seem to be unable to send notes....the submitting circle just sits there and spins. Em, I need help, again!
  Posted
996946 tn?1449411700
I was trying to access one of my earlier posts from back in April or earlier. I was unable to see anything but the current page of my posts. I have no idea how long it's been this way. Is there any help for this?
  Posted
561706 tn?1333950874
I have two friends I want to remove as they are "clogging" up my Friend's Activities list. Reading past posts, I went to "See All" to remove them, but they are not in my list anymore. I still have their activities showing up on my pa...
  Posted
1268057 tn?1452268753
I would like to delete my Friend's Activity List.
  Posted
1568764 tn?1296011694
Not so much a question as a statement. I added MoodyMe once, and in syncing with MedHelp it added a bunch of pregnancy stuff along with it to my account on here. I wasn't pregnant, and had no interest in seeing stuff related to this. ...
  Posted
1478800 tn?1313271437
I wish that the colors for Okay and Bad were more distinctive. I'm keeping track to see if there's a pattern, but when I have mixed days of Okay and Bad, it's really hard to tell the difference between greenish-yellow and yellow. Maybe w...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
MedHelp Members Community Resources