Aa
A
A
Close
MedHelp Social Community
Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect
21 - 40 (of 2022) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I feel im in a bit of a rush right now. I could die any moment now and I'm a bit worried. I feel like this is not reality. This is fake. ...
1 answer |
Hi I'm a 23 year old female. For the pass two weeks I've been getting some very itchy dark spots. It all started with one under my left b...
1 answer |
I had unsafe sex and this is the first time I have missed my periods. I have done two pregnancy test at home they turned out -ve but stil...
1 answer |
541150 tn?1306037443
I got married 8 months ago, and I still have VERY limited abilities to cook. I know what ya'll think, poor hubby lol. One of my pet peeve...
51 answers |
Anyone else have a red scrotum with a regular line down the middle of the testicles? Is this normal? No pain or itching, had for about a ...
Hello, i am 18 weeks pregnant. just on thursday. i started bleeding bright red.. i went straight to the ER and the doctor took Blood test...
1 answer |
I was able to have my school loans discharged due to the fact i am on SSDI. I received a statenent from them saying i now have to claim ...
2 answers |
My period has been a mess since I had a depo shot 8 months ago I only had 1 shot. Because of the shot I come on my period every 3 months ...
1 answer |
Hello. Last week i had red around my incision and I had really bad abdominal pain, I couldn't move. And now I only have red on the right ...
159063 tn?1247276417
someone once told me a baby can see a passed on loved on or angels,. I am a huge believer in life after death, and there are times my 3 m...
93 answers |
657315 tn?1319494987
Does HIPPA apply in Workers Compensation claims? My husband rolled his company truck this past Monday. Originally, he was released to w...
31 answers |
I was holding my 1 1/2 grandbaby and she's staring at the corner of the wall as blocked her vision she cried. Kinda scared me a lil bit s...
HOW DO I DRIVE A CAR
1 answer |
life insurance is a securiy taking process which is very benefits to all the peoples some one have to be life insurance for a better future
1 answer |
362249 tn?1441318618
So me and hubby always get in a discussion about this so I thought I would ask! What's your preference? I cannot stand socks on at night ...
37 answers |
Insanity is knowing that what you're doing is completely idiotic, but still, somehow, you just can't stop it. Elizabeth Wurtzel one s...
3 answers |
Has anyone been able to sync their Fitbit with MedHelp? If so, can you please share how it is done with us? Thanks.
1 answer |
Does gabapentin have opiots in them
3 answers |
So this how i going to start. Hello Everyone... How is everyone doing..?
1 answer |
Why do some posters have a *REPORT* by their name and some do not?
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
MedHelp Social Community Resources