Aa
A
A
Close
MedHelp Social Community
Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect
21 - 40 (of 1998) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So this crowd funding thing is a relatively new concept, but last time I had surgery I almost had to go into bankruptcy to pay the bill s...
539694 tn?1434569547
Wow I've not used this site since I was a teenager, I'm now 24. I'm a care worker in the UK and I need some advice on a few things. I won...
2 answers |
168348 tn?1379360675
I have two containers of tulips that I got for Easter. Now that they are done blooming as indoor flowers in their original container, h...
10 answers |
1740049 tn?1396014736
How do I update my status on medhelp?
1 answer |
Do any stay at home mom's or dad's know of any programs or ideas on how to make extra income. I am a stay at home mom and looking to make...
3 answers |
4251679 tn?1370309131
Is it just me or does getting your paycheck make you sad too? I know I should be happy I'm getting money, and I'm very thankful to even h...
13 answers |
What are your favourite things to do on a weekend?
6758585 tn?1390317601
Does anybody anybody play jetpack joyride ?
1 answer |
I love football expecially NFL. Which one is my favorite? This discussion is related to colon cleansing.
Are you looking to be trained in Vascular Ultrasound or get the RPVI credential? Where are you going for this training and what is most ...
4059843 tn?1465214932
Hi everyone... Or nobody, depending if someone reads this or not..... Anyway, what I am about to say has been really bothering me for a w...
12 answers |
Where did you first meet your spouse?
10 answers |
Hi all! I had a heart attack and was diagnosed with diabetes almost a year ago that turned my life upside down. Since the attack and quad...
3 answers |
How long do u think a person should work nonstop until they should have a day off?
541150 tn?1306037443
I wonder how many people think lying is good or bad, and why? Is lying truly necessary to achieve something? You guys are more than w...
78 answers |
I'm a 34 year old South African woman. At this point in time I am unemployed and have been for the last three months. Things seem to be s...
3 answers |
5739860 tn?1373391042
My provider is New Mexico Health Connections. Whose yours?
1 answer |
1982 Pontiac Sunbird
6 answers |
if man realy came from ape then why doesnt it happen now in the same way was there any mutations or what
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
MedHelp Social Community Resources