Aa
A
A
Close

MedHelp Social Community

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

21 - 40 (of 2020) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had unsafe sex and this is the first time I have missed my periods. I have done two pregnancy test at home they turned out -ve but stilll I have a doubt if I am pregnant.., its been 10 days that I missed my periods... am I pregnant? Wh...
  Posted
541150 tn?1306037443
I got married 8 months ago, and I still have VERY limited abilities to cook. I know what ya'll think, poor hubby lol. One of my pet peeves is that after I'm done in the kitchen, my hair smells very bad, and also my clothes. I can't wash ...
  Posted
Anyone else have a red scrotum with a regular line down the middle of the testicles? Is this normal? No pain or itching, had for about a couple months.
  Posted
Hello, i am 18 weeks pregnant. just on thursday. i started bleeding bright red.. i went straight to the ER and the doctor took Blood test, Pelvic Exam and a ultrasound. the doctor told me everything came back normal and that the baby loo...
  Posted
I was able to have my school loans discharged due to the fact i am on SSDI. I received a statenent from them saying i now have to claim thw amount of discharged loans as income on my taxes. I will end up owing about $7000 in taxes. I ...
  Posted
My period has been a mess since I had a depo shot 8 months ago I only had 1 shot. Because of the shot I come on my period every 3 months my last period was December 26 2014 til January 1st 2015 when should I come on my period next? Also ...
  Posted
Hello. Last week i had red around my incision and I had really bad abdominal pain, I couldn't move. And now I only have red on the right side of my incision. No more abdominal pain but I do have a burning sensation. I already made an app...
  Posted
159063 tn?1247276417
someone once told me a baby can see a passed on loved on or angels,. I am a huge believer in life after death, and there are times my 3 month old stares at the ceiling, follows "something" with her eyes and has a huge smile on her face, ...
  Posted
657315 tn?1319494987
Does HIPPA apply in Workers Compensation claims? My husband rolled his company truck this past Monday. Originally, he was released to work after 2 days off (today was 1st possible day back to work, but drug screen results weren't in ye...
  Posted
I was holding my 1 1/2 grandbaby and she's staring at the corner of the wall as blocked her vision she cried. Kinda scared me a lil bit so my question is what is it that I blocked was it an angel. That's not the first time I saw her star...
  Posted
HOW DO I DRIVE A CAR
  Posted
life insurance is a securiy taking process which is very benefits to all the peoples some one have to be life insurance for a better future
  Posted
362249 tn?1441318618
So me and hubby always get in a discussion about this so I thought I would ask! What's your preference? I cannot stand socks on at night or alot of times for that matter! I have to have them to go out to the store or something of course ...
  Posted
Insanity is knowing that what you're doing is completely idiotic, but still, somehow, you just can't stop it. Elizabeth Wurtzel one sign your to old is when 20s on down keep asking what the hell is that to all the things you talk abo...
  Posted
Has anyone been able to sync their Fitbit with MedHelp? If so, can you please share how it is done with us? Thanks.
  Posted
Does gabapentin have opiots in them
  Posted
So this how i going to start. Hello Everyone... How is everyone doing..?
  Posted
Why do some posters have a *REPORT* by their name and some do not?
  Posted
I've been with my boyfriend for almost a year and we're expecting a baby girl on the 22nd of November. I messed up and had sex with my ex on the 24th of February. Is there any chance the baby could be my ex's? I also had sex with my boyf...
  Posted
??
How do u change your profile back round?
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
MedHelp Social Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...