MedHelp Social Community

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

61 - 80 (of 2011) questions
My provider is New Mexico Health Connections. Whose yours?
kath13 | Last answer
1982 Pontiac Sunbird
alliflats | Last answer
if man realy came from ape then why doesnt it happen now in the same way was there any mutations or what
Bujuman | Last answer
DRINK WATER ON EMPTY STOMACH It is popular in Japan today to drink water immediately after waking up every morning. Furthermore, scientific tests have proven a its value. We publish below a description of use of water for our readers...
rahim28 | Last answer
Hello everybody in MedHelp It looks like I have lost my friend Margy, if you know where she is please let me know I hope she is safe, Thanks a lot Rahim
rahim28 | Last answer
First of all I have no idea whether or not it's ok for me to post links to other non-drug related sites but as we all well know - laughter is some of the best medicine. Well, my friends, I find it absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to read this site ...
stayathomemom75 | Last answer
Hi Everyone, I just joined this forum, and was hoping that someone with medical knowledge could shed some light on a question I have. I suspect this has already been answered, but I wouldn't know how to find it... So basically I have...
Jason_85 | Last answer
Anyone have a good recommendation for cleaning the jets in a whirlpool bathtub? It seems like there are dry flakes of soap come out when I run it.
nissah46 | Last answer
Anyone doing anything fun for Spring break? It's one of those times in which it is also fun to have a Stay-cation. Just wondering what kinds of things people like to do for Spring break.
specialmom | Last answer
I bought a Nook e-reader and couldn't wait to read but I can't obtain a wi-fi connection with it, so now what? I know that others have had the same problem oes it mean that no e-reader will work here? We have cable here and two laptops w...
aheart | Last answer
forest gump
femiolanipekun219 | Last answer
Does Your Blood Type Reveal Your Personality? According to a Japanese institute that does research on blood types, there are certain personality traits that seem to match up with certain blood types. How do you rate? TYPE O You ...
rahim28 | Last answer
I was wondering if anyone has switched from traditional cleaning products to more green/organic products. I use Method for dish soap and hand soap, but haven't switched my cleaning products from Comet, Clorox, and Lysol. If you've switch...
sk123 | Last answer
The doors are open for only those who believe in themselves and Will Power which can make an animal walk on TWO LEGS...!!
rahim28 | Last answer
Hi well i was just wondering whether you can edit posts on Medhelp. Because i recently posted a question which i would have like to put as a poll instead. I am sorry if this is silly....
mishymoshymarcy | Last answer
Once upon a time a jet was flying and the pilot dropped dead. Among the passengers was a surgeon who, upon hearing of the problem yelled: "I will save everbody! I can cut off the wing!"
caregiver222 | Last answer
gogoliset | Last answer
So I am addicted to ruzzle even tho I am average at it. Anyone want to play
Ariane713 | Last answer
If i were to tell you that i need help with getting out of my room, in other words i am anti-social, would i be asking for advice in the right place here? Is there a specific forum for it, or would it classify under teen depression, or a...
mishymoshymarcy | Last answer
Let me start out by saying that I'm a firm believer. I've had paranormal, inexplicable experiences my whole life. Hubby was a sceptic until we moved in and he started noticing, too. So just 20 minutes ago, I was woke up out of a dead ...
GoBrandiRanger | Last answer
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
MedHelp Social Community Resources