Aa
A
A
Close

MedHelp Social Community

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

81 - 100 (of 2020) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
193137 tn?1367883663
I was wondering if anyone has switched from traditional cleaning products to more green/organic products. I use Method for dish soap and hand soap, but haven't switched my cleaning products from Comet, Clorox, and Lysol. If you've switch...
  Posted
1028452 tn?1398781730
The doors are open for only those who believe in themselves and Will Power which can make an animal walk on TWO LEGS...!!
  Posted
4059843 tn?1454481984
Hi well i was just wondering whether you can edit posts on Medhelp. Because i recently posted a question which i would have like to put as a poll instead. I am sorry if this is silly....
  Posted
144586 tn?1284669764
Once upon a time a jet was flying and the pilot dropped dead. Among the passengers was a surgeon who, upon hearing of the problem yelled: "I will save everbody! I can cut off the wing!"
  Posted
Noune
  Posted
4456827 tn?1363381847
So I am addicted to ruzzle even tho I am average at it. Anyone want to play
  Posted
4059843 tn?1454481984
If i were to tell you that i need help with getting out of my room, in other words i am anti-social, would i be asking for advice in the right place here? Is there a specific forum for it, or would it classify under teen depression, or a...
  Posted
4372583 tn?1358905746
Let me start out by saying that I'm a firm believer. I've had paranormal, inexplicable experiences my whole life. Hubby was a sceptic until we moved in and he started noticing, too. So just 20 minutes ago, I was woke up out of a dead ...
  Posted
2166701 tn?1358368767
So I don't know if this female is pregnant or wants a baby. I KNOW im noone to say she doesn't deserve kids. But im definetly thinking it. I can't believe it. Im so disgusted by this selfish woman ugh! If anything she should be a sarroga...
  Posted
1028452 tn?1398781730
A gate to nature is a gate to heaven
  Posted
535822 tn?1443980380
As it is the Christmas weekend want to wish you all on Med Help Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year, I am hoping 2013 will be a good year after the turmoil of 2012...
  Posted
- Okay well I've been emotional for some weird reason and before I would never be emotional I was alway the strong person nothing would get to me, but now its like if you tell me something mean I would cry and today I was watchin the X-f...
  Posted
What to do about this situation. The doctor office appointment person contacted me and stated " someone is going to call you about your upcoming mamogram appointment and at the time she was aware of the time and date of that appointment...
  Posted
198506 tn?1251160515
So, friends and relatives have been bugging me to get a Facebook account. My teenager has one which leads me to think that maybe I am a little too old for it. What are your thoughts about and experiences with FB?
  Posted
what is the weight of one serving of deep fried cauliflower? in many cases you use a unit serving and I cant transfer the amount into grams or any other units!
  Posted
1028452 tn?1398781730
The doors are open for only those who believe in themselves and Will Power which can make an animal walk on TWO LEGS...!!
  Posted
535822 tn?1443980380
well I didnt have to have this one, once upon a time ' but now I do ...I have to lose some weight I am not as active as I used to be and need to get back to it .....
  Posted
I just got asked on a date by a REALLY good friend from college. Wowwww. It seems like my luck is changing :)
  Posted
- I Know This Is Crazy , But Don't Get Me Wrong I Like The Way I Look , But When People See Me All They See Is Nothing I'm Real Skinny And I Eat A lot But I Don't Put On Pounds I've Been This Way For 3 Years And I Don't Know What To Do A...
  Posted
427555 tn?1267556758
Trying to choose between birch, maple, and oak hardwood for bedrooms. What are the pros and cons?
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
MedHelp Social Community Resources