Aa
A
A
Close

MedHelp Social Community

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

101 - 120 (of 2014) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello everybody, My name is Daquan Gibson, I am new to this forum. If any inconvenience, I apologize for that. I want to know about the topic of Herbal Medicine. I have not found the introduction thread in this forum. If there is any ...
DaquanGibson | Last answer
389974_tn?1331018842
Swampy was going to go see mom-critter on the plains, but doesn't have the funds for it, so it looks like he is going to have to wait until Christmas. How about all of you?
swampcritter | Last answer
973741_tn?1342346373
I get so excited about the olympics! Starting tomorrow . . . the fun begins. Does anyone else watch and feel that excitement of seeing great athletes and supporting your country's teams??
specialmom | Last answer
1013194_tn?1296463081
the poster writes something about the person below them (aka Next Poster ) and whomever is the next poster answers true of false and then writes there statement lets try it The person Below me : Loves Microwave Popcorn
dawnangela | Last answer
Does any1 have an iPhone by chance ?
Whatshakin | Last answer
599170_tn?1300977493
Ok, You know for certain that your, friend, co-worker, neighbour or relatives spouse is cheating on them, do you tell??
Cherie762 | Last answer
535822_tn?1443980380
You know I haven't known many super Dad's.... my Dad certainly was'nt but I know also there are many out there. I hope they all had a great day today ...we are about to do a barby to remember dad's who were super dads...
margypops | Posted
I'll start with a 5 letter word Change one letter to make a new word (example) shall shalt The first word is: bills
PlateletGal | Last answer
1028452_tn?1398781730
Liver How Can You Love Me If You Don't Know Me? Hi... I'm Your Liver! Let me tell you how much I love you. I store the iron reserves you need, as well as a lot of vitamins and other minerals. Without me, you wouldn't have the ...
rahim28 | Last answer
1415482_tn?1337188613
What do you guys have planned?
Kayannaboo | Last answer
334400_tn?1276897913
I watch Dr.Phil,depending on the topic, Doctors, and the new Dr. Oz. All are very interesting and you learn new stuff about your body too. Which of the following shows do you watch?
Crochetya | Last answer
1415482_tn?1337188613
So I want to do something for my daughter and my godson's first birthday! I hear of a saying that if you throw a party on a child's first birthday, you have to continue the tradition every year or else bad luck will follow me ooooohhhh L...
Kayannaboo | Last answer
535822_tn?1443980380
Was wondering if you guys still do Easter baskets for your children and have an Easter dinner to celebrate,how about those Easter egg hunts .?
margypops | Last answer
1028452_tn?1398781730
When U Were 15 Yrs Old, I Said I Love U... U Blushed.. U Look Down And Smile When U Were 20 Yrs Old, I Said I Love U... U Put Ur Head On My Shoulder And Hold My Hand... Afraid That I Might Dissapear... When U Were 25 Yrs Old, I ...
rahim28 | Posted
I think I may be on another losing streak. My friend has been through a lot over the past couple of months and along the way, I have tried to help her, working with her and advising her, guiding her through. I care about my friend and ye...
HamedKhatiz | Last answer
"I was more than a little frustrated with something my friend said to me and I was so lucky I made the decision to train it off and have time to think about it before I said anything I would regret, otherwise I could have easily lost her...
HamedKhatiz | Posted
Good morning or evening or day or night or afternoon ladies and gentlemen and whassup. My name is Hamed Khatiz and I am a sixteen year old student, writer, drummer, adviser and many more from Sydney. My main message however is about the ...
HamedKhatiz | Last answer
Good morning or evening or day or night or afternoon ladies and gentlemen and whassup. I am leaving soon for my PT assessment (I am that nervous) so I shall make this quick. How do you improve your creativity or take it back. My creativi...
HamedKhatiz | Posted
Today is the Australian National Day of Action Against Bullying and Violence. This is something which I feel pretty passionate about because I have been bullied myself for many years in between Grade 3 and Grade 9 with a little bit of Gr...
HamedKhatiz | Posted
http://www.medhelp.org/child-health/articles/The-Vaccine-Autism-Hoax-Why-Didnt-We-Know-Sooner/116 How about that the Lancet is trash magazine which doesn't its prestigious rating. It published a scientific fraudulous article obviously...
cloa513 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
MedHelp Social Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...