Aa
A
A
Close

MedHelp Social Community

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

121 - 140 (of 2013) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Good morning or evening or day or night or afternoon ladies and gentlemen and whassup. You know when you nervous and you begin to pick up habits? Those are called nervous tendencies. For example, whenever I get nervous people know it bec...
HamedKhatiz | Last answer
Does anyone else hear Coldplay's Every Teardrop is a Waterfall in She Doesn't Mind by Sean Paul?
HamedKhatiz | Posted
Good morning or evening or day or night or afternoon ladies and gentlemen and whassup. Yesterday was the first relatively easy day in two weeks and now my losing streak has started again. Today was terrible and it is not over yet. The re...
1028452_tn?1398781730
Here are 5 grocery items that should never make it through the checkout line. 1. Simple Sugars or Carbs and Unhealthy Fats Skip foods laden with simple sugars, also called simple carbohydrates. Sugary breakfast cereals, donuts, pastri...
rahim28 | Last answer
Hopefully next week is better. Surely something has got to end my losing streak. Good morning or evening or day or night or afternoon ladies and gentlemen and whassup. These whole two weeks have been a losing streak. Especially the past ...
203342_tn?1328740807
A Food and Drug Administration panel voted this week to pull from the market drugs that contain a combination of narcotics and acetaminophen, including Vicodin and Percocet. The concern is it can cause liver damage when taken in too high...
April2 | Last answer
362249_tn?1441318618
Im not so great at putting my outfits together so who wants to help? We're going to a wedding next month and i really wanna wear my new jean skirt i got and i have some silver color heels with the sparkly things on top problem is i went ...
gokuangel | Last answer
1028452_tn?1398781730
People who ride on roller coasters have a higher chance of having a blood clot in the brain. People with blue eyes see better in dark. Money isn't made out of paper, it is made out of cotton A ti...
rahim28 | Last answer
Why do people tell you to **** off or move back when you see an incident or someone hurt? My close friend was unconcious the other day, she is ok, but the principal didn't help trying to tell me to leave and giving me no information abou...
HamedKhatiz | Posted
Santa Cruz
Buddy2012 | Last answer
Good morning or evening or day or night or afternoon guys and whassup. I have just been told that I am the reason chivalry is dead. What the **** is that supposed to mean? What is chivalry because apparently is pretty important in relati...
HamedKhatiz | Posted
1028452_tn?1398781730
I think this is the greatest and truest description I've ever heard for a Friend..... Friends........They love you. But they're not your lover They care for you, But they're not from your family They're ready t...
rahim28 | Last answer
973741_tn?1342346373
Hi, I was feeling nostolgic and thinking about being a kid. Funny what kids watch today verses when I was young (back in the stone ages). What were your favorite shows?
specialmom | Last answer
Do any of you people know what the emoticon Xx means? If not, could you at least do some research on it for me, the government department which gives out the laptop I am writing on now has blociked all the sites which will tell me i.e. B...
Just saw my good friend unconcious. One moment she is in my arms and the next moment she is on the bathroom floor alongside my other friend and blocked by the principal telling me to move away. How do you get the mental pictures out of y...
1028452_tn?1398781730
Three things in life that are never certain Dreams Success Fortune Three things in life that, once gone, never come back Time Words Opportunity Three things that destroy us Arrogance Greed Anger Thre...
rahim28 | Last answer
175734_tn?1225138040
I have been turned on to many great bands from people on medhelp...because they are from all over So please tell me one band that you like so i can check it out ?????
Coolio Hernendez | Last answer
1028452_tn?1398781730
JIN JI DU LI JUST A SIMPLE BUT A VERY EFFECTIVE EXERCISE ! The essence of the exercise is that your "Eyes Must be Closed" when you are doing this exercise. You must practise the "Jin Ji Du Li" exercise with the eyes closed. This...
rahim28 | Last answer
Good morning or evening or day or night or afternoon ladies and gentlemen and whassup. My name is Hamed Khatiz and I am a sixteen year old student, writer, drummer, adviser, friend, former friend and many more from Sydney. Obviously ...
973741_tn?1342346373
Just curious what anyone thought of Madonna's half time show during Super Bowl. (realize not too many posting here currently, so there may be crickets in the air for the question . . . ) I wasn't too excited when I heard she was perf...
specialmom | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
MedHelp Social Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...