Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Medhelp Gardeners Group

Whether it be a single container garden or a huge backyard garden, you're free to come and share your gardening experiences with other members, get help, and just have fun. This also includes houseplants. Need help with a troublesome houseplant? Here's the place to discuss with other members and get help. All we ask is that you please keep all discussions appropriate for general audiences and safe for work, family, etc.
http://news.yahoo.com/asian-megapest-chomping-us-orchards-072755177.html A stink bug from Asia is chomping up US vegetable fields, orc...
I was wondering what everyones favorite vegetable is they they grow? I would have to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE home grown salad ingredients. (...
Hi All:) I started my very first garden this year. I planted romaine hearts, Ice burg lettuce, broccoli, cucumbers (which are blooming li...
So the container in my back yard, had all this green stems shooting straight up. I could tell I planted (something) but I cant remember ...
well been a funny two days I think snails are appearing everywhere...why do they just appear like that I have been here just over a year ...
well I would go to the foot of our stairs as my Mom used to say, being a Brit ..I was outside eating my biccy and swigging my coffee and ...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.