Aa
A
A
Close
Medical Ethics Community
WELCOME TO THE MEDICAL ETHICS COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Medical Ethics issues such as Abortion; Genetic Engineering; End of Life Issues; Off-Label Prescribing;
1 - 20 (of 97) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Ok, so I have been researching and trying to find out if I can donate blood after I have smoked marijuana. Most sites including Red Cross...
1 answer |
My gf was pregnant and had trouble with last delivery emergency c section so this Dr was best surgion he acted weird but we never could d...
During a visit to my primary-care doctor, he really pushed a test that entails a mouth swab sent to a lab that uses your DNA to determine...
1 answer |
I noticed one day that on my vagina it had a white patch on it. I'm African American and I'm a virgin. The white patch is a bit like powd...
I know this probably comes down to my comfort level, but I recently moved states and had to get a new primary care physician. My husband ...
1 answer |
Medical neglect cases top consumer forum backlog There are more than 3.5 lakh consumer cases pending before state commissions and vari...
9 answers |
Is it legal for a doctor to order the wrong orthotic and bill it to Medicaid? I have severe pronation (both feet turn inward), fallen ...
4 answers |
My spouse & I both see doctors regularly. Sometimes, several different ones. In the last few years, I noticed that doctors offices re...
I read with considerable dismay Dr. Avitzur's October 4th article in Neurology Today regarding sexual misconduct. While I agree that the ...
1 answer |
606340 tn?1371501412
A couple more states will be voting on Doctor/Patient Assisted Suicide this Nov. What are your feelings on the subject? It would be lega...
5 answers |
Im in day report and im currently taking sudafed, nyquil,and afrin nasal spray.. And i had to take a drug test because im on home confime...
2 answers |
6653958 tn?1395763193
Ive been cotemplating the value of life in general, do you think the quality of life is more important than the quantity of life ? If b...
2 answers |
In 2008 I commented about my situation we are in 2012, still unemployed and without any responsible financial abilities to get medical at...
6 answers |
Can u take Tylenol with amoxicillin
1 answer |
I requested today to get my medical records at the clinic I go to regularly. I'm in college so I'm under my mom's insurance for the time ...
2 answers |
Simply, I was terminated last week for a urine screen administered to me on Jan 24th. The results were negative. That's all it said. I'm ...
Hi My names Alessandro and I've had a history of severe mental illness. I've managed to overcome my problems and have reached the conc...
9 answers |
Hi, I am taking a large dose of an unapproved drug. Technically I believe what I am doing in my country does not violate the law, beca...
1 answer |
I was dismissed from my mental health doctor before I even saw him. My employer insurance changed so I had to change doctors. Meanwhile...
1 answer |
I know that a surgeon can bill for multiple and different procedures during a single surgery setting. But is it legal for an Ambulatory S...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Medical Ethics Community Resources