Aa
A
A
Close
Medical Ethics Community
WELCOME TO THE MEDICAL ETHICS COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Medical Ethics issues such as Abortion; Genetic Engineering; End of Life Issues; Off-Label Prescribing;
21 - 40 (of 97) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
What do you think can be done to avoid medical mistakes that certainly are harmful for our patients?
4 answers |
Is it rediculous to think that I could ask my deceased husband's doctor out on a date? After a period of respect for my husband, I would...
6 answers |
Do you think marijuana should be legalized?Why or why not?Just a curious question.
2 answers |
I have an issue with a Dr who broke laws and has done things that I am pretty sure he can lose his medical license. I don't want to sue h...
1 answer |
I have an issue with a Dr who broke laws and has done things that I am pretty sure he can lose his medical license. I don't want to sue h...
i have been instructed to enter physician offices who appear to write excessive controls and observe patients to determine if the office ...
6 answers |
How do healthcare workers deal with these situations? Does moral values ever change as healthcare workers become more experienced and if ...
1 answer |
How can we work on making narcotics illegal? There are people especially the elders and others with heart problems or may have had stroke...
11 answers |
why does this site post propaganda about medical marijuana?? I have my medical card THANK GOD!! This is the best pain management out ther...
7 answers |
585414 tn?1288944902
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/01/health/01dialysis.html?ref=todayspaper This article raises some specific concerns as regards dialysis ...
1 answer |
my ob lied to me. i asked her if the btl surgery was done to me during my cesarean delivery, she replied "YES" after a few months ago i g...
2 answers |
Do you think there should be laws on people who engage in Unprotected sex knowingly and who Knowingly infect people with the HIV virus. I...
4 answers |
What is the attending physician's duties during surgery? Can there be two attending physicians for a surgery?
1 answer |
I am going to keep this as brief as possible. Pain management doctor in CA I was seeing for about a year. He finally got the meds and tre...
1 answer |
I have been seeing my family doc for about 2 years and my psychiatrist also. They both gave me SOMA. But my PC gave me lortabs, Xanax and...
6 answers |
I have moved to a very remote area,my doctor gave me a letter to confirm that I am long term valium taker and pain managed with oxy conti...
2 answers |
why manufactures uses gelatin, glycerin and alcohol on medications. while these are no good for human.
2115734 tn?1334550447
Further down is an announcement from an intactivist who, along with numbers of other US intactivists, asks you to attend the following de...
I was given guardianship of my grandchildren just this morning. I received a call from DCFS telling my I was supposed to be at their cour...
8 answers |
2129158 tn?1335460839
Does an incarcerated person in jail lose rights to authorization of medical records or just those in prison?
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Medical Ethics Community Resources