Aa
A
A
Close
Medical Ethics Community
WELCOME TO THE MEDICAL ETHICS COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Medical Ethics issues such as Abortion; Genetic Engineering; End of Life Issues; Off-Label Prescribing;
41 - 60 (of 97) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
606340 tn?1371501412
More states are passing legislation on the use of marijuana for controling pain. I've never been a fan myself, (makes me eat everything i...
4 answers |
why every one is lying about the Bendectin,pills from the 1950's.the experimental pills given to thousand of pregnant women , world wide....
this is american, I am canadian - is there an act here?
1 answer |
If you will, picture this scenario. A long-time, trusted and visibly disabled patient is under a pain management doctor's care. He/she...
1 answer |
1123156 tn?1338866969
Can a doctor purpsely mess up your results? After the test she took a personal phone call (while I was still connected) and after waitin...
2 answers |
Is it wrong to lie about the seriousness of a patients condition to speed up the transplant process? What would be the arguments and unde...
1 answer |
1475202 tn?1388955435
I have end stage cirrhosis so I have spent alot of time researching for the past year and a half. One thing that concerns me is that at t...
I was just reading about some dietary issues, such as which foods help you loose weight and which foods can cause high blood pressure/hea...
1 answer |
what are the terms for determing abandonment and professional negligence?
3 answers |
How can I find 10 years of medical records(Dr.'s appointmens, treatments, etc. in(hopefully)one place? Need these for interrogatories. A...
6 answers |
I believe any organ in the body can grow back. Since, I am not a scientist nor in the medical field I wouldn’t know the capabilities of ...
2 answers |
1313843 tn?1275025037
Everyone has a breaking point where they think about leaving this world and I know I will once i loose my eyesight and bound to wheel cha...
10 answers |
after filling my ritalin for over a decade my pcp told this np (who is being let go for over filling meds--NOT MINE) that he would not fi...
In Canada there is a debate starting recently about this topic,and legalizing street drugs.There is a place in Vancouver that will give y...
6 answers |
Hey guys, what's up? I'm 22 years old and in 2 months I'll be 23, here in documents I'm 19 I want to change my birth date and I tol...
1 answer |
I have amended medical records when the inaccurcies have been gross. I have not received back information as according to law. What can I...
What does the care team do when the residents refuses or does not feel the need to eat?
The ethics involved in forced nutrition and hydration versus the dignity and comfort of the client/residents?
1 answer |
I am a seasoned paramedic of 12 years. I have a different philosophy about medicine than many of our practicing physicians. Though I am...
6 answers |
585414 tn?1288944902
As is public knowledge the DSM-4 is being updated (as it has been regularly throughout the history of this psychiatric diagnostic manual)...
8 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Medical Ethics Community Resources